Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The product is a general Anatase Titanium dioxide, It’s mainly used for plastic and paint, decorative coating, power coating industry and general industrial coatings and paints, the force of the advantages of strong, and low oil decentrality and a high weather resistant. It is white soft dry powder; not physiologically toxic; not soluble in water; density 3.70-4.25g/cm3; melting point 1850°C; soluble in hot and high purity strong acid and alkali, stable; it has strong chromatic power; covering power and good dispersion.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide Anatase A100
TiO2 % Min
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
105°Cvolatile after 24hr pretreatment (23°C±2°C and compared temperature [(50±5)%] % Max
Water soluble % Max
PH of water suspension
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Extraction Ωm Min
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A100 It is special used in coating, painting, printing oil, and also used in rubber; plastic and textile printing industry.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Powder:
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need , the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. 22/MT/20GP without pallet (if use pallet, will be 20MT/20GP)
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Is it the same as cotton and cotton?
- Not the same, artificial cotton needs high temperature
- Q:How can I paint a house?
- 1. Buy lots of paint. 2. Buy lots of paint supplies. 3. Read directions on packages. 4. Follow the directions on packages. 5. Clean up. 6. Masturbate your ego to your neighbors.
- Q:What is the emulsion in the paint?
- Synthetic resin is a high molecular compound and is produced by the combination of low molecular raw materials - monomers (such as ethylene, propylene, vinyl chloride, etc.) by polymerizing together into macromolecules. Industrial polymerization methods commonly used are bulk polymerization, suspension polymerization, emulsion polymerization, solution polymerization, slurry polymerization, gas phase polymerization and so on. Production of synthetic resin is rich in raw materials, is mainly to oil and natural gas products, such as ethylene, propylene, benzene, formaldehyde and urea.
- Q:Spray the difference between the paint and the roast
- Paint is divided into two categories, a class of low-temperature paint curing temperature of 140 ° -180 °, the other is called high temperature paint, the curing temperature of 280 ° -400 °.
- Q:Nano paint brand manufacturers which?
- Nano paint brand manufacturers have legislature, Dulux, China Resources, Dabao paint, the United States Tu disabilities, and so on.
- Q:Decoration, paint how to distinguish between paint and varnish?
- Paint only varnish and white paint; other paint is refined with color fine! Generally with white paint tune; senior low-grade paint to see how the effectiveness of the brand! Is not the country's trusted brand.
- Q:Photo Printer Dye Ink and Pigment Ink What's the difference?
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
- Q:what kind of paint use to spray in t.shirt?
- Paint does not hold up on T shirts it will either crack or chip or wash out depending on what kind of paint you use. What they use when they do T shirts is done with a air spray gun and with the right kind of paint which is a very thin acrylic,very thinned out and not thick like the average acrylic is. And once they are done painting the T shirt it is put under a heat press to set the paint in so it does not wash out.It is done with very extreme heat and ( no ) a plan iron won't work. All you will do by spraying it with paint is to ruin the T shirt.
- Q:What is the difference between lithium batteries and polymer batteries, which is better?
- The two batteries have their own characteristics: liquid lithium ion batteries: discharge power greater, more resistant to collision (shell for the steel); polymer core shape variable, but not hit the collision (shell for the soft aluminum film). Product wins mobile power is the use of high-quality 18650 batteries (now the notebook's mainstream batteries), are liquid lithium-ion batteries, which is wrapped by steel shell, with the independent design of the PCB safety protection board, can effectively prevent Overcurrent, anti-overpressure, anti-short circuit, extremely stable, please rest assured that use.
- Q:paint pens?
- I have bought all my paint pens at michaels you could try that. They are really good too.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality