Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The product is a general Anatase Titanium dioxide, It’s mainly used for plastic and paint, decorative coating, power coating industry and general industrial coatings and paints, the force of the advantages of strong, and low oil decentrality and a high weather resistant. It is white soft dry powder; not physiologically toxic; not soluble in water; density 3.70-4.25g/cm3; melting point 1850°C; soluble in hot and high purity strong acid and alkali, stable; it has strong chromatic power; covering power and good dispersion.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide Anatase A100
TiO2 % Min
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
105°Cvolatile after 24hr pretreatment (23°C±2°C and compared temperature [(50±5)%] % Max
Water soluble % Max
PH of water suspension
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Extraction Ωm Min
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A100 It is special used in coating, painting, printing oil, and also used in rubber; plastic and textile printing industry.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Powder:
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need , the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. 22/MT/20GP without pallet (if use pallet, will be 20MT/20GP)
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the meaning of the bottom of the paint?
- A bottom two sides is a professional saying, a primer is a primer, both sides are twice the finish, but generally is a bottom, but the marksmanship is not the same, the price high, more than a row of guns, not really more paint
- Q:Painting tips?
- The only thing I have found that is effective for painting trim or wherever two surface colors meet is to have a steady hand and a small brush. If you use a 3/4-inch to 1-inch brush, you should be able to paint a straight enough line (unless you have Parkinson's or something). Just go slow and steady, about 6 inches to a foot at a time, to do the edges. Then come back later with a larger brush or roller and do the rest. I found that I could do about 3 to 5 feet per minute and get a very straight line, vertically or horizontally.
- Q:What are the benefits and usefulness of the paint?
- The benefits of a variety of paints, decorative objects play a beautiful, practical, extended life, improve performance and so on. Its wide range of use, living in the doors and windows furniture, interior and exterior walls, floors, electrical appliances, handicrafts and other daily necessities , As well as the packaging industry, industry, aviation, national defense, scientific research and other aspects of all aspects are inseparable from the paint.
- Q:What about paint and paint profits?
- Can be said to be profiteering, but this is only a temporary time for a long time the industry is increasingly competitive consumers more and more smart
- Q:what kind of paint use to spray in t.shirt?
- Paint does not hold up on T shirts it will either crack or chip or wash out depending on what kind of paint you use. What they use when they do T shirts is done with a air spray gun and with the right kind of paint which is a very thin acrylic,very thinned out and not thick like the average acrylic is. And once they are done painting the T shirt it is put under a heat press to set the paint in so it does not wash out.It is done with very extreme heat and ( no ) a plan iron won't work. All you will do by spraying it with paint is to ruin the T shirt.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Indoor insulation: the room must maintain a positive temperature above 5 ℃, or should be used to increase the temperature of the furnace heating method, so that up to 5 ℃ above the positive temperature conditions to start construction.
- Q:Cotton clothes on how to clean the paint above
- Essence: take a small amount of wind oil refined on the paint stains, rub back and forth a few times, paint off. And then clean the water can be.
- Q:What is the difference between oily and waterproof latex paint?
- Oily paint is a dry oil as the main film forming a class of paint, mainly oil, thick paint, oil blending paint, oil-based anti-rust paint and putty, putty and so on. The oil used is mainly tung oil, linseed oil, oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, fish oil, etc. It is characterized by easy production, low price, good brushing, flexible coating, good permeability. Disadvantages are slow drying, poor performance of the coating film and material, most of the performance has been excellent synthetic resin paint replaced.
- Q:Can I cover up spray paint with normal paint?
- Spray paint is acrylic paint. It can just be painted over if you dont like it with the same paint you used to paint the walls in the first place. Its also possible it wont permanently stick to the paint already on the wall and will be easily removed with water and pressure (i wouldnt count on this though). Canned paint and spray paint are both acrylic based paints. They do make oil based spray paints, but you wont find those just anywhere. They do contain different binders and usually house/wall paint has a higher pigment amount (even better for you if you want to paint over it as it wont need a thick coat to cover the spray paint) and spray paint generally contains thinners and drying agents to give it the texture and fast drying time that it has. All in all, if you dont like it, just paint over it. you should be fine.
- Q:What is the meaning of paint in Japanese?
- Dyes and pigments
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality