Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The product is a general Anatase Titanium dioxide, It’s mainly used for plastic and paint, decorative coating, power coating industry and general industrial coatings and paints, the force of the advantages of strong, and low oil decentrality and a high weather resistant. It is white soft dry powder; not physiologically toxic; not soluble in water; density 3.70-4.25g/cm3; melting point 1850°C; soluble in hot and high purity strong acid and alkali, stable; it has strong chromatic power; covering power and good dispersion.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide Anatase A100
TiO2 % Min
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
105°Cvolatile after 24hr pretreatment (23°C±2°C and compared temperature [(50±5)%] % Max
Water soluble % Max
PH of water suspension
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Extraction Ωm Min
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A100 It is special used in coating, painting, printing oil, and also used in rubber; plastic and textile printing industry.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Powder:
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need , the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. 22/MT/20GP without pallet (if use pallet, will be 20MT/20GP)
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:difference between latex and enamel paint?
- With respect to paints enamel is a fanciful term, implying that an ordinary latex or oil-based paint has the same properties as true, fired vitreous enamel. Some enamel paints have been made by adding varnish to oil-based paint. The term sometimes refers to oil-modified polyesters that were introduced in the early 1930s. The oil is required to stop or enhance the crosslinking of the paint in order to achieve sufficient flexibility of the paint film. Typically the term enamel paint is used to describe oil-based covering products, usually with a significant amount of gloss in them, however recently many latex or water-based paints have adopted the term as well. The term today means hard surfaced paint and usually is in reference to paint brands of higher quality, floor coatings of a high gloss finish, or spray paints. Most all interior paints are acrylic latex and are water based. An Oil-Base High-Gloss Enamel has Exceptional adhesion on previously painted or properly prepared and primed surfaces such as interior and exterior wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, metal, well-bonded wallpaper, brick, stucco, aluminum and cinder block. Not recommended for floors. NOTE: All oil-based paint yellows over time. This natural effect is most noticeable with light colors applied in areas with limited exposure to sunlight. It also has to be cleaned up with mineral spirits. Best for outside use. You should use a resperator if you use inside. Hope this helps
- Q:Are dyes and textile pigments the same thing?
- No, the dye is used to stain the cloth, the textile pigment is, specifically used in fiber cloth screen printing, used in hand-painted dress on the use of painting.
- Q:What brand of latex paint is best
- Paint according to different states, can be divided into water-based paint and oily paint. Latex paint is the main water-based paint, and nitro paint, polyester ammonia paint and so many are oily paint. Latex paint is a common kind of water-based paint. But latex paint and often said that the water-based paint is different. We usually refer to the water-based paint is wood-based paint water-based paint. (Painted in the furniture sheet, floor and other surface of a class of paint). Water-based paint is a liquid coating with water as a diluent. Water-based wood paint, recommend friendship paint. The main features are low taste, non-toxic environmental protection, high hardness, good resistance to scratch, for the wood to provide quality and lasting protection and decoration.
- Q:What can fight to the yellow dyed
- Hyun dance era by the OKorder Yong Hang Technology Co., Ltd. development, Tencent operation of the cross-all-3D music dance class online games,
- Q:What is the color of the color system and color mixing system
- The color disappears in the dark. We are surrounded by natural or artificial objects, have a variety of colors and colors. These colors seem to be attached to the object. However, once the light is weakened or called dark, all objects lose their colors. We see the color, in fact, is a light for the media a feeling. Color is the feeling that people are excited to receive the excitement of the retina after receiving light stimulation to the brain center. 1) Newton's spectral light is electromagnetic waves, can produce color vision of light only part of the range of electromagnetic waves. While the human can feel the range (visible light), which is between 780 mm and 380 mm. The sun belongs to the visible light, Newton first experiment, the use of Mirror scattered sunlight, the formation of the spectrum. 2) monochromatic light and composite light this dispersion of the spectrum, even once again through the mirror will not spread again, known as monochromatic light. Most of the light we see in our daily light is the light of monochromatic light polymerization, called composite light. Composite light contains a variety of monochromatic light in different proportions, to produce a different color perception.
- Q:Is the mobile power supply a lithium-ion battery or a lithium polymer battery?
- Finally, make do with: those dozens of dollars of domestic lithium-ion battery power (assembly), generally less than the amount of wins in the cheap!
- Q:Is it better to paint with a paint?
- I believe you are not clear "paint" and "paint", it is estimated that you said "paint" is oily paint, "paint" refers to water-based paint. Which kind of good quality which is good for the body is good, there is no absolute conclusion, as long as there is no problem with the things!
- Q:flat,gloss,eggshell,low sheen paints?
- Here's some common terms for paint sheen and how shiny they are: FLAT or MATTE - no sheen PEARL , SATIN, or EGGSHELL - low-medium sheen SEMI-GLOSS - medium-high sheen GLOSS, or HIGH-GLOSS - high-sheen The difference used to be the higher the gloss, the more durable the finish and the easier to clean. Now all of the major paint companies (incl. Hope Depot's Bear, Lowe's Valspar) carry flat or matte paints that are extremely durable and scrubbable. This is also true for some 'professional' paints that are frequently used by DIYers, like Ben Moore or California Paints. The general rule on walls is that flat finishes will make a room appear larger, and glossy finishes will make a room appear smaller. The only time I use wall paints with any kind of sheen to them is when I'm painting a space that could use a little grounding; like a very high ceiling in a huge open space. A shiny finish will reflect light and make the room feel a bit smaller and more welcoming. Or when I'm using a very dark and rich, or vibrant color. A slight sheen in these dark-colored paints can help keep them from looking dingy. In general, I use matte paint on walls, and pearl or semigloss on trim. I save high gloss for exterior trim only. I hope this helps.
- Q:Polymer curing process often used DSC, DSC What does it mean
- Differential scanning calorimetry can be used to study the changes in temperature and enthalpy of the polymer during curing.
- Q:what are emulsion paints?
- Emulsion paints refer to the chemical content of acrylic paint. Acrylic paint is basically a polymer resin (or emulsion), water, and pigment (whatever the chemical composition of that pigment may be). Water evaporates, resin hardens and traps the pigment in it. Oil paint is of course different because it is not water based, and you cannot paint with acrylic over oils. (You can, however, paint over acrylic with oil.) Oil paint also usually takes six months or more to completely 100% dry. I've heard from art teachers before that there are paintings in the Louvre that are not 100% dry. Latex is an entirely different story. It's more of a rubbery substance but it's easier to use on skin because it can stretch and move with a person whereas acrylic will crack/crumple and come off with a lot of movement and oil just... wouldn't dry.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality