Product Description of Titanium Dioxide by Sulphate Process:
CR341 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured by the Sulphate process with water and dispersants under conditions that optimize the paint performance of the pigment in the architectural coating.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR341
|Grit-Unbrushed, wt% 325 Mesh
|Grit-Brushed, wt% 325 Mesh
|Slurry Density, lb/gal
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Viscosity, Brookfield at 100 rpm(cp)
|Biocide, Nonmercuric, nonformaldehyde releasing
Use of Titanium Dioxide Rutile by Sulphate Process :
Titanium Dioxide CR341 is a multipurpose Titanium Dioxide pigment can be used for both interior and exterior coating ,painting and others for Architectural , Industrial and Automotive Applications .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2. For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing of Titanium Dioxide White Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without Pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide by Sulphate Process :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Oil Painting.?
- I was 12 when I started painting with oils. I didn't have any money to speak of, so I bought a tube of Burnt Umber, a package of canvas boards, a can of turpentine, some cheap hog bristle brushes and a table top easel and I went to town. With that one color, I learned what value and paint manipulation was all about. I stuck with that one color for three years and slowly added color to my paintings. To date, I've done more than 500 paintings and it's highly unusual if I don't get first place when I enter my work in an exhibit. Practice makes the master.
- Q:Is the plastic crystalline polymer?
- The first floor is the solution
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:Members of people: consult, polymer battery and lithium battery where the difference?
- Polymer batteries in the same weight and size of the case have a higher capacity more stable output current but the heat release to more than ordinary lithium battery
- Q:Painting newby, lots of stupid questions!!?
- Watch Youtube videos. Take classes. It's a huge topic and you never stop learning.
- Q:Marketing challenges facing a paint company?
- what is your challenge. lol.
- Q:Huang Meitian brush paint and paint what impact?
- Affect the adhesion of the coating, poor adhesion - so the coating quality can not be guaranteed.
- Q:Polymer charge treasure and ordinary battery charge treasure which is good
- Lithium polymer battery in the same volume than the lithium battery capacity, and there is no memory effect (lithium-ion battery or memory effect, but relatively small). Lithium polymer battery is actually a gel-like material, easy to make a variety of shapes and does not contain harmful heavy metal elements, is the "green battery."
- Q:What is wood dyeing technology?
- These professional wood knowledge terminology, you can go to the fish beads, China Wood website, wood city network and other professional website to view the wood knowledge and technical section, should be able to find to.
- Q:Polymer curing process often used DSC, DSC What does it mean
- Differential scanning calorimetry can be used to study the changes in temperature and enthalpy of the polymer during curing.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality