1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Packing Of Chrome Oxide Green : 25 kg/ PP bag or kraft bag , or as your requirements.
7. Usage Chrome Oxide Green : Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,
smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
8. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green Refractory Grade:
Water Soluble ≤
- Q:Painting Instructions?
- Oils and acrylics are best for canvas. You might want to buy a small starter set of each, and see which works best for you.
- Q:Decoration paint how to deal with paint?
- Buy a hay or vanilla extract, boil a pot of water, into the hay or two tablespoons of vanilla extract, into the vat, on the newly renovated room, after a night, you can remove the taste of the net paint.
- Q:What is the greatest harm to the interior wall paint?
- Water-based paint is much better than solvent-based coatings
- Q:Find all the colors, Chinese painting, gouache, watercolor, oil painting, the more comprehensive the better.
- Pink, that is light red. Nickname: Princess color Yang Fei color Xiang Fei Princess Fei Fei Fei Fei red: ancient with "Fei", pink. Yang Fei color Xiang Fei color pink are synonymous. Red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red Orange, red, orange, orange, red, turmeric, orange, red and yellow between the mixed color. Brown color: a slightly redish brownish brownishness than maroon: a slightly red and slightly lighter than carbazole, darker than cinnamon yellow and slightly yellowish and dark brown than brown walnut brown yellow: describe the sky, Lights, etc. were dark yellow maroon: chestnut color. Ie purple black brown: brown hair color, that is brown. 1, between red and yellow in any one color 2, moderate dim and moderately shallow. Brown green: green in a pan-brown color. Brown black: dark brown. Brown red: reddish brown. Brown: light brown. Ocher: red red, such as ocher pigments, the ancients used to trim ocher: red, red and red. Amber: brown: yellow and black yellow: dry coke: a deciduous shrub, yellow flowers, leaves fall into red. Wood yellow can do dyes.
- Q:What is alcoholic pigment?
- Pigment is the substance that makes the object dye color. Pigments are soluble and insoluble, with inorganic and organic differences. Inorganic pigments are generally mineral substances, humans have long known that the use of inorganic pigments, the use of colored soil and ore, painting and smear on the rock wall. Organic pigments are generally taken from plants and marine animals, such as qian blue, rattan and ancient Rome, extracted from shellfish.
- Q:Give an example of what is a similar change in the polymer. (Including definition)
- The reaction of the polymer with the low molecular weight compound is limited to the pendant or terminal group, and the degree of polymerization is essentially constant, known as the similar transformation of the polymer. For example: the synthesis of viscose fiber
- Q:Why was there lead in older paints?
- Lead white, sometimes called flake white is fast drying and non yellowing and some artists still use it. I recently read that the well-known British portrait and figure artist Lucien Freud does.
- Q:What is the difference between paint?
- Paint is the wrong argument, "paint" contains "paint" but does not mean that the paint is oily, there are water-based, such as the commonly used architectural latex paint, it is Watery, also known as paint.
- Q:What is the difference between the pigment and the pigment in the paint?
- Pigments and physical pigments are special solids that are dispersed in the paint to impart certain properties to the paint. These properties include color, hiding power, durability, mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance to metal substrates. Among them, the pigment is mainly for the adhesive to provide color and hiding power, but also need to meet the mechanical strength and corrosion resistance and other requirements. Pigments can be divided into two kinds of inorganic pigments and organic pigments. In the paint formulations, mainly the use of inorganic pigments, and organic pigments used for decorative coatings. Most of the body pigments are white powder, no actual function (color strength or hiding power), but has increased the thickness of the film, improve the durability of the film and reduce costs and so on. Color, color fastness, tinting power and hiding power are inherent properties of pigments, which are related to the structure and composition of pigments. The crystal morphology, particle size and shape of the paint on the luster, paint storage during the stability of the pigment and the base material on the wetting of the pigment surface have a greater impact. In the paint industry, the use of grinding or high-speed dispersion method is usually used to disperse the pigment evenly in the paint system and keep it in a suspended state or easily dispersed after settling. Therefore, the paint is concerned, the pigment is a very important auxiliary material.
- Q:What is the pigment of the denim? is it harmful for body?
- Garment fabric dyeing, dyes have national standards, if produced according to national norms, the general non-toxic harmless, faded color fastness is not necessarily harmful. Do not worry too much. If the use of unqualified dyes, the main injury is skin irritation, allergies and other phenomena, the skin will appear pimples, erythema, itching and other skin symptoms.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range