Product Description for Titanium Dioxide CF601:
Titanium Dioxide Plastic and Rubber Grade CF602 adopts fine surface treatment and pre-dispersing process. The titanium dioxide particle interface is wrapped by the complete and tough interfacial film, and the particles won't aggregate through enhancing powdering force and space transfer resistance. The titanium dioxide particle can reach the required particle diameter, so the product can reach superior quality.
With advanced control technology , the products show good whiteness, high gloss, great hiding power, strong tinting power,
favorable weatherability , high chalk resistance, low oil absorption, good wetting and are easy to disperse in a variety of systems.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CF601
a (<red hue)
b (< yellow hue)
45um residue on sieve%
Loss on ignition %
Water dispersion %
Ferrum (Fe) %
Suggestion Usage For Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
CNBM-CF602 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CNBM-CF602 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications , especially in plastic and rubber industry .
Safety For Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing and Shipment of Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One container can be load 25MT.If need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide CF 601 for Plastic&Ruber :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Paint and water paint which prospects are good,
- Because the paint into the Chinese market relatively late, in the domestic water-based paint usage and market awareness is still relatively low, only 7% -8%, in OKorder, OKorder and other developed areas are less than 25%. In addition, the general paint in the marketing misleading, so that the water paint this environmentally friendly paint from the attention. On the contrary, the international market has been more mature water paint in Europe, the utilization rate has reached 80% to 90%. And from April 1, 2004, the EU has banned the production, sale and use of oily paint. There is no doubt that the use of healthy paint instead of paint, is an international trend.
- Q:What is the difference between thermal transfer ink and sublimation ink?
- First of all, a concept: thermal transfer is divided into sublimation transfer and thermosetting transfer, sublimation transfer method is mainly used in chemical fiber fabrics and coated with thermal transfer coating of hard materials, the main application of heat transfer In cotton products. Although both are printed on the transfer paper and then in the high temperature and pressure under the fixed color, but there are essential differences, the use of digital printing and dyeing fabric printing ink for the sublimation of disperse dye ink, cotton fabric digital thermal transfer use Print ink is divided into reactive dye ink and acid dye ink, sublimation using sublimation transfer paper, thermosetting transfer using thermoset transfer paper, can not be used instead.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and lithium iron phosphate battery What is the difference? Which is better?
- Lithium-ion battery Negative is a carbon material, such as graphite. The positive electrode is a lithium-containing transition metal oxide, such as LiMn2O4. The electrolyte is an organic solution containing lithium salts. Usually lithium-ion batteries do not contain metal lithium. Driven by lithium ions from the positive lattice in the lattice, through the electrolyte, embedded in the negative lattice ...
- Q:Clothes have the taste of the dye, washed a few how to do it?
- Wear sprinkle some perfume in the clothes above, so the taste of the dye is not obvious
- Q:What cell battery is the battery, is the lithium battery? MP5 used in the
- Oh, the battery classification has a variety of standards, according to the different working medium points, then what is the lithium battery ah, nickel-cadmium batteries ah, all kinds of polymer batteries ah and so on, they just work different material, the other Basically similar, no matter what the battery power should be filled with a bottle of less than half the way you should understand the truth
- Q:How to distinguish lithium batteries and lithium polymer batteries
- Li-ion that the battery is lithium-ion battery, as to how the distinction is not a polymer battery is actually very simple, the current market known as the lithium polymer batteries are basically flexible packaging of lithium-ion battery, the real polymer battery capacity And the same volume of lithium batteries compared to about three times higher, that is to say if your cell phone battery for 1000maH can use three days, then the same volume of a polymer battery will be three times higher than your battery. From the appearance is not a professional is difficult to distinguish between the polymer battery or lithium-ion flexible packaging battery, can only be through the volume and the use of time to distinguish.
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- Polypropylene itself is not a pigment, it is not a dye. But there are a class of polypropylene pigment, is the acrylic, methacrylate, acrylic, methacrylic acid, and thickeners, fillers, and pigment particles mixed with the paint from the paint. The polymerization of the propylene-based monomer, after drawing the pattern, the occurrence of polymer polymerization, the pigment blockade in the polymer macromolecules, with water resistance characteristics, can be relatively long for a long time does not change color.
- Q:White paint plus what will be more white
- A small amount of fluorescent whitening agent can be used.
- Q:What is a Acrylic painting?
- There's a bit of convenience vs. performance issue. Acrylic: speed & nontoxicity. Oil: ability to blend, layer, subtle effects, and feel. A painter friend of mine suggested to me once that painting with acrylic is like painting with wet sand, while painting with oil paints is like painting with butter.
- Q:What kind of method is used in the dye to extract it?
- You can look at fuel chemistry.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality