Characteristic of Good Quality Kronos TiO2 Titanium Dioxide for Plastic and Rubber Industry
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Painting Instructions?
- Oils and acrylics are your best bet for painting on canvas. I've worked with both, and each have their advantages and disadvantages. Oils take FOREVER to dry. (Some take up to a week, even longer.) This is bad if you're impatient, but it's also good if you paint one day, stop, and then come back the next to finish. (Your paint will still be wet on your canvas AND your palette.) Oil paints are pretty toxic, so be careful when you work with them. Also, you'll need a mineral spirit/paint thinner of some sort to clean out your brushes. (Try to get odorless mineral spirits if you can. Either way, you'll still need good ventilation when working with oil paints.) If you want to thin your paint, I recommend using an oil painting medium instead of the paint thinner. It'll add some oomph to your piece. Acrylics are great to work with too. They dry pretty fast, can be thinned and cleaned up with water, and are quite a bit safer than oils. (They turn to plastic when they dry, so be careful not to get any on your clothing or else it probably won't come out.) Hope that helps!
- Q:What are the effects of primer, intermediate paint and topcoat in exterior wall coating systems?
- In the atmosphere corrosive environment of the external wall coating coating system is usually divided into primer, intermediate paint and topcoat.The main role of the primer is to lay the foundation on the substrate, the substrate has a good adhesion, with anti-rust performance The primer has a good wetting property on the surface of the substrate, as well as the osmotic effect, which enhances the adhesion to the substrate The main effect of the intermediate paint is to increase the film thickness and thus play a more effective shielding effect. The primer and topcoat in the exterior paint coating structure should not be too thick, so the middle layer is usually also a high-solids, thick slurry coating with a thixotropic variant, and the intermediate paint is also able to work well with the primer and finish Combined with the role of the machine, the car, the middle layer but also to make the surface smooth, is conducive to the topcoat. The most commonly used intermediate paint is the epoxy cloud iron intermediate paint in heavy anti-corrosion coatings, there is no simple intermediate paint concept , Many times the so-called intermediate paint can be used as a separate primer, and even as a glossy and aesthetic performance requirements of the top parts of the use of topcoat The main role is to prevent the external environment of harmful corrosive media, such as oxygen , Water vapor, sulfur dioxide and the chemical atmosphere of the same time, the beauty of the topcoat of the paint is now more and more attention, and sometimes also requires the outer layer of varnish, such as aliphatic polyurethane varnish, in order to get more For the dense shielding film.
- Q:paint question again?
- If you painted latex (water based) paint on top of oil, it will eventually peel.
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- Inorganic paint base material is often directly drawn from nature.
- Q:Polymer curing process often used DSC, DSC What does it mean
- Differential scanning calorimetry can be used to study the changes in temperature and enthalpy of the polymer during curing.
- Q:What kind of paint is it painted on the wall?
- Surface porous, pattern or the original color, will affect the amount of paint. The porous surface absorbs the amount of paint, especially the primer. Similarly, some decorative walls, such as pebble walls, ribbed wallpaper and coarse paint, etc., absorb a lot of paint, and may even reach twice the original estimate. Dark surface often need to brush two inner paint to cover the original color. The outer layer of the outer paint at least brush twice, to the Royal wind erosion. Most lacquered pots are marked with an average amount of paint per unit area
- Q:Paint and the day the water on the human body what kind of harm
- Women are more sensitive to benzene and their homologues than men, toluene, xylene on reproductive function also have a certain impact.
- Q:What are the differences between dye inks and pigment inks?
- Pigment ink put the image point, that is, powder ink, of course, this is just a kind of image of the argument, not accurate enough. To be precise, it is the solid pigment grinding into very small particles, dissolved in a special water solvent, is a suspension solution or semi-solution, with our printing and dyeing clothing pigment properties of the same. In contrast to the principle that the dye ink penetrates into the medium to form the color, it is colored by the color of the material attached to the surface of the medium (such as copy paper or paper).
- Q:How to quickly remove the paint on the clothes
- If it is oily, you can use alcohol bubble, and then washed just fine
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range