our cargo is fully TiO2: 98% MIN.
our titanium dioxide pigment is poduced by sulphate process.
1)titanium dioxide anatase
Name of Specification
Colour(compared with that of the standard sample)
not lower than
Lightening power (compared with that of the standard sample)
Matter volatile at 105°C at point pf acceptance
Matter volatile at 105°C after 24th preconditioning at 23±2°C and (50±5)%RH
Matter soluble in water
PH of aqueous suspension
Oil absorption,g/100g sample
Residue on (45um) sieve
Resistivity of aqueous extract m
Usage: Chiefly used in rubber,plastic,paper,ink,glass,and innerwork paint industry etc.
2)titanium dioxde (enamel grade)
Name of Specification
Residue on 45um sieve
Uses: Enamelling,Ceramic. etc.
Packing: in plastic lined plastic woven bag of 25kgs.net each.or as your required.
- Q:The name of all the blue series in the paint paint
- Phthalocyanine blue is a high-quality organic pigments, copper phthalocyanine green compounds, blue pigment is the most superior performance, its color deep and transparent, close to the blue, coloring force is similar with the blue;
- Q:What is the difference between the light resistance and the weatherability of the pigment?
- Pigment weather resistance indicators can be used outdoor outdoor exposure experiments or indoor use of artificial atmospheric aging equipment to simulate the field environment for measurement. Outdoor exposure experiments usually select specific locations as experimental sites, and these experimental sites are often areas where the climatic conditions are very severe (strong sun, heavily polluted industrial atmospheres, etc.), the most famous outdoor exposure site is Florida The The sample plate will typically be placed in the direction of 5 ° in the positive direction for 12 months or longer exposure to outdoor exposure experiments.
- Q:what should i paint?
- Paint a sunset setting over and ocean, paint a sailboat off to the left, and some waves, under the water, paint an octopus, a few fish, and seweed, sand, a shell or two, and a jellyfish wouldnt hurt! haha, sorry if i'm taking away your creative freedom! i'm at the beach, and i just sketched it!
- Q:Does paint thinner remove paint from wood?
- Darrick, it depends on the precise finish on the skateboard. Paint thinner, turpentine, mineral spirits can remove the finish if it's shellac, lacquer or even a water-based finish. And, since it's a thinner for paint and not a solvent, it may not even remove the dried paint. More than likely, anything you put on the dried paint to remove it will most probably affect the finish. Give it a try, if it makes a mess, let it dry and sand the paint and finish off the board. Apply new finish afterwards. good luck
- Q:Dyed carpets
- I long-term supply of the following varieties: direct dyes. Acid dyes. Acidic dyes. Acid media dyes. Neutral dyes. Sulfide dyes. Reducing dyes. Basic dyes. Reactive dyes. Cationic dyes. Disperse dyes. Printing chemicals. Printing with nickel mesh, dyes intermediates. Fur chemical dyes. Leather chemical dyes. Chemical additives. Resins. Ink. Organic chemical pigments. Imported. Domestic waste dyes can be recycled. Companies seeking business and customers to develop , Cast a better future .-- Thank you !!
- Q:The difference between thermal transfer ink and pigment ink
- Thermal transfer ink is printed on coated articles and chemical fiber clothing on the pigment ink waterproof and anti-ultraviolet coefficient is much better
- Q:What kind of paint is good for home improvement?
- Antirust paint, for nail and steel structure of the rust treatment;
- Q:What is the fluoropolymer
- In addition, the fluoropolymer is usually prepared by the corresponding monomer containing fluorine.
- Q:Question about painting anyone help?
- I JUST painted a whole bunch of my house and for a small project like a bedroom you don't need any special equipment, a list of what I WOULD get would be: 1. Paint (your choice of interior paint in your color) 2. Disposable paint tray 3. Disposable paint roller and roller brushes 3. Paint brushes of various sizes 4. Painters tape 5. Plastic or cardboard to protect your floor from paint dripping. First off, you'd tape off places you don't want to get paint on, like glass on your windows. Then you take your paintbrush and paint all along the edges of the room, then you pour paint into your disposable paint tray and use your roller to paint the walls. Its super easy, the supplies are cheap and you'll be done in a few hours if you just do it simply!
- Q:Does samsung have to do a polymer battery?
- Oh, Samsung's cell phone batteries and flat-panel batteries are polymer batteries
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range