Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
Properties of Industrial Grade Titanos Low Oil Absorption Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Used in Paint,Ink,Paper Making,Coating,Masterbatch,Plastic:
it is white powder, insoluble in water, non-toxic, chemically extremely stable, surface treated with Aluminium, Silicon compounds and modified with organic compounds, it has excellent pigment properties, such as high whiteness, gloss, hiding power, tinting power and well dispersibility, excellent weathering resistance and chalking resistance.
Introduction of Industrial Grade Titanos Low Oil Absorption Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Used in Paint,Ink,Paper Making,Coating,Masterbatch,Plastic:
Titanium Dioxide R216 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial, and automotive applications.
- Q:Different colors of paint prices
- If it is the same color of the price difference is not big. If not the same color, the price will be different. Yellow, blue, green, these three price almost; red, purple, phthalocyanine series price is almost the same; white, black, gray, the three price almost; But the gray and blue and green and red phthalocyanine and other colors, the price difference between the larger.
- Q:Help with paint Copy and paste?
- If i flow to photobucket, precise click on the image i admire, opt for replica, then flow to paint and open it and precise click and paste it places it in without issues. the only difference is i'm not utilising CtrlV. attempt this and see if it makes a distinctive to not use Ctrl-V If it nevertheless would not paintings then attempt saving the report on your computing gadget's hard stress and then copying it into paint.
- Q:What is the difference between cement paint and latex paint?
- Cement paint is mainly used for moisture, latex paint is mainly used for ordinary wall
- Q:How is the gray out of the paint?
- Black and white, white and more bright, dark and dark. Ask: No! Ask: I tried to ask:! Added: gray, is the so-called dirty color, with a class is not a mixture of color is gray, the more mixed color types, you try? Added: black is in addition to white other than the color of the synthesis, and gray is black plus white added: gray is generally a little bit plus a little black, according to the impact of the environment will be added to the various colors to reconcile. When painting water powder, each tune and a color only draw a few it, so the color change is very important. Add the color of the paint more, the effect is also worse, the lower the purity, the screen will be dirty. Added: too deep, plus plus white ah. The The Ask: no question: should be it!
- Q:velvet painting for art class?
- painting on velvet? no never,but i'll sure try it out.Well i would suggest using acrylic paint or a thick paint as opposed to paint that holds a lot of water as you dont want the velvet to absorb to much water but im not a hundred percent certain sorry.I guess the best paint to use would be anything bright and rich in colour to stand out from the dark velvet.Sorry i couldent be of more help but good luck with your velvet painting.x
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:What happens when the milk encounters a pigment?
- Material: Food Pigments, Milk, Detergent
- Q:What kind of dye is used in paper?
- General tons of paper in 0.1kg to 1.2kg, the concentration is generally in a few percent
- Q:What is the difference between lake and pigment?
- Litter is a pigment in which soluble dyes are precipitated in an inorganic base and are insoluble in water. Organic pigments can be classified into two types: lake pigments and pigment pigments.
- Q:How to quickly remove the paint on the clothes
- Use the vinegar to wash the stained place 2. Try to call the color of the chemical supplies, such as white cats
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range