Specification of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:how do you paint things shiny gloss?
- I use oil based high gloss paints. First of all I sand the surface using three different sand papers, starting with the most coarse and working my way to the finest. I wipe it clean with methylated spirits because it dries instantly and there is no water to make the timber swell or affect the paint in any way. I apply a good quality undercoat, usually oil based. If you can find a ridge filler undercoat, it will help even out flaws. If you have large pits or dents you might want to fill with an appropriate filler. Leave for a minimum of 12 hours and sand with a fine grade paper. Wipe off with metho again. Feel with your fingers - if you can feel bumps you will be able to see them, so you may need to sand a little more. For the paint: use the best quality brush you can afford. Ask for advice in the paint store if you are unsure. Load your brush with a small amount of paint. If it's a small item you should be able to do a stroke the full length in one go. If not, you will need to reload mid stroke. Apply the paint, reload and pick up where you left off. When one length is complete, go back and lay off in the opposite direction, that is to brush the paint all in the same direction. Work quickly. When you have completed your first coat, leave to dry for a minimum of 12 hours and repeat the sand and paint process again. I usually do three coats of oil based paint, but you may not need to. If I'm doing a clear finish on a timber project, I will rub boiled linseed oil into the clear finish with a very, very fine steel wool. It gives a lovely soft finish. There are also two pack products available which can be sprayed on and give a very high gloss finish, but I have never used those.
- Q:The relationship between the crystallinity and the mechanical properties of the polymer
- The difference in performance between the different polymers can not be judged by the difference in crystallinity
- Q:Want to know how much the drying temperature of the paint is?
- Do not know what you want to ask is the paint baking time, plastic parts paint baking time to 65 degrees in half an hour can reach the hardness requirements, aluminum paint in general should be more than one hundred degrees can meet the requirements The
- Q:Is it better to use spray paint or regular paint to paint a nightstand?
- spray paint... no streaks from rolling or paint brush
- Q:The difference between exterior paint and exterior paint
- According to the national standard should be understood as paint containing paint, and paint the title of more scientific
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- The dye colorant in the dye ink is completely dissolved in the ink in a single molecule, and the colorant particles are small and easily soluble in water or other chemical solvents. Such a structure makes it difficult for the dye ink to clog the nozzle. Even if the plug, clear the nozzle is also relatively simple. But the dye ink dye colorant there is a lot of hydrophilic particles, easy to dissolve. So that once the printed version of the water, the original fixed on the medium of the coloring agent will be dissolved again, and with the flow of water to the surrounding spread, causing serious blooming phenomenon. This is the main reason for poor dyeability of dye ink. At the same time, the coloring agent of the dye ink is directly exposed to the air. Under the action of light and ozone, the chemical chain of the dye colorant may break, causing the coloring agent to change color and so on, so that the printed matter fades, thus affecting its storage performance.
- Q:Which manufacturer's paint is good?
- Buy paint paint the best choice for well-known brands
- Q:Acrylic paints?
- Go to the hardware stores and buy the latex paint at the end of the gondola for $3/gallon...the paint that customers rejected after it was mixed.
- Q:Is there a difference between polymer compounds and polymers?
- Chinese people to do a literal article, such as English foreigners have long been indiscriminate MADE OF and MADE FROM also taught as "fennel beans," the fen words have four kinds of wording to show off.
- Q:Why do people do paint work when dizzy?
- 1. New furniture, if the paint is too thick, you can boil the milk on the plate and then put the plate in the furniture, close the furniture door, a few hours after the paint smell no. 2. Room paint too thick, can be placed some fruit skin, such as oranges, pineapple, grapefruit, etc. 3. In the paint taste more concentrated environment placed some activated carbon, you can also remove the paint taste.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range