Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide Price in India, Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Coating and Painting
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power,Reynolds number,TCS
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(g/100g)
pH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(Compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,(Hegemann number)
Index controlled by the company Gardner of powder
- Q:Paint, PE and, PU paint, what is the difference
- Unsaturated resin coating (PE). Its advantages: 1, with good hardness, can reach 3H above 2, the finish can make a high gloss 3, wear, acid, heat resistance 4, full Very high degree
- Q:What is the difference between a pigment ink for a printer and an ordinary ink?
- Pigment ink is a suspension, the color is in the form of a particle, all have a strong light resistance and oxidation resistance. But the color of the performance capacity as ordinary ink (dye ink is a solution, molecular level), even in the connection is also more likely to cause plug failure.
- Q:When the tie-dy, can the direct pigment make the same effect as the reactive dyes?
- If not washed, it will affect the color fastness of finished products, wet ironing on the white cloth serious stains. This color reactive dyes printed cloth is the control of the quality is particularly important, if not fixed on the dye, in the process of washing to produce white pollution, reactive dyes can not be ignored in the application of the problem.
- Q:how do you paint things shiny gloss?
- First you need a paint or finish that is full gloss. Then you need one that is abradable. (Poly is not very abradable). Applying that finish or paint will get you as glossy as you can get off the gun or off the brush. Normally this is about 85-90 degrees on a scale of 0-100. Let it cure for several weeks, then polish with progressively finer abrasives like auto rubbing compounds.
- Q:What is the smell of paint?
- Paint contains rosin, benzene and alcohols and other toxic substances, these substances are very harmful to the human body. Such as benzene vapor to achieve a certain high concentration can cause death. Long-term exposure to benzene can cause chronic poisoning, resulting in leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, bone marrow hematopoietic dysfunction and other diseases. In the paint furniture, containing toxic solvents continue to volatile, people headache, nausea, fatigue and abdominal pain, prolonged exposure can make people with loss of appetite, chronic poisoning.
- Q:Fluorescent pigments differ from fluorescent dyes
- Dye is liquid transparent, for textile more (this is not clear)
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
- Q:Is the new millet mobile power (10400mha) a polymer lithium battery?
- Millet 10400 mA mobile power is the abrasive and the motherboard has been well opened, can not use the polymer battery, because the size of the convenience is not suitable for each mobile power to open a good abrasive are fixed after The battery and the motherboard, can not be changed, the regular millet mobile power 10400 mA is composed of 4 then 2600 mA 18650 polymer battery.
- Q:How to distinguish between the brush on the wall is the oily latex paint or water-based latex paint? The 5
- I have done more than a decade of oil workers have not heard of oily latex paint ah, only the woody paint only water-based oily ah, and I asked the understanding of oil workers friends, they have not heard of oily latex You know your oily paint?
- Q:Nippon Paint and latex paint the same?
- (Such as wood paint, wall paint, porcelain enamel paint) is a brand of lacquer products,
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range