Application of (TiO2) Titanium Dioxide Rutile for Outdoor Wall Paint
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of (TiO2) Titanium Dioxide Rutile for Outdoor Wall Paint
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What is the difference between powder coating and waterborne paint?
- Compared to water-based paint, powder coating is VOC-free, theoretically 100% utilization, more environmentally friendly;
- Q:How is the gray out of the paint?
- Black and white, white and more bright, dark and dark. Ask: No! Ask: I tried to ask:! Added: gray, is the so-called dirty color, with a class is not a mixture of color is gray, the more mixed color types, you try? Added: black is in addition to white other than the color of the synthesis, and gray is black plus white added: gray is generally a little bit plus a little black, according to the impact of the environment will be added to the various colors to reconcile. When painting water powder, each tune and a color only draw a few it, so the color change is very important. Add the color of the paint more, the effect is also worse, the lower the purity, the screen will be dirty. Added: too deep, plus plus white ah. The The Ask: no question: should be it!
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- you can buy any kind of paint you want, but if you have sratches and dents, fix them your self, and save a LOT of money, then, if you want pro paint, go paint it. you are going to save more money thatn you spend on your paint job, if you do all the prep your self. I have heard up to 250 for a dent to get pounded out.
- Q:How do I tell if the ink is a dye ink or a color ink?
- I mainly say that ordinary goods 1 dye precipitation, ink no 2 after the evaporation of the dye crystal, the ink is thick after evaporation.
- Q:Epoxy resin surface coating with what pigment
- In addition to the above, other colors can be obtained through the appropriate proportion of the above-mentioned coloring agent, such as titanium dioxide and oil-soluble black according to a certain proportion of deployment, epoxy adhesive can be consistent with the appearance of concrete, and can reduce the shrinkage, Stress, improve anti-aging properties.
- Q:Are dyes and textile pigments the same thing?
- Not the same, one is dissolved in water into the fiber within the color dye. One is through the softener, adhesives and other additives will be insoluble in water pigment on the fiber surface. Essentially there is a big difference
- Q:flat,gloss,eggshell,low sheen paints?
- Eggshell Vs Flat
- Q:Paint and curing agent diluent what is measured
- Usually, the paint is marked with the proportion of the paint, curing agent and diluent, the proportion of each component is calculated at the time of construction and the components are weighed and then mixed and mixed. Small run out.
- Q:What kind of method is used in the dye to extract it?
- Dyes are natural and synthetic.
- Q:What is the difference between spraying and brushing?
- Painting. Paint the machine more expensive, the use of guns for construction, the effect of this construction process is that the wall surface smooth, feel good, fullness is good, called excellent. Paint with a fast construction, good flatness, no texture and other advantages. The disadvantage is that the paint loss is relatively large, late maintenance trouble, because the latter part of the repair, then the workers can not pull the machine over the paint, and brush out with the spray out of the texture is certainly different.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range