White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Solid wood crib is a good paint, or no paint is good
- Baoshan paint paint advice: very tangled, buy cribs, colleagues and friends say, to buy lacquered wood cots, because there is no taste, more environmentally friendly. Internet search, but found very expert advice, the purchase of environmentally friendly cots cots, cows exported export, are needed to paint, the EU and other countries are not allowed to import pure lacquered crib. Baoshan paint, say good, healthy home and ultimately!
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- They belong to the same grade, in the paint industry is second-tier brand.
- Q:can you mix acrylic paint with fabric paint?
- First, fabric paint IS acrylic paint... it's just had something called clear textile medium added to it to make it a bit thinner and cause it to be more flexible on fabric when it's dried. One brand of textile medium is by Folk Art, and there are a few more...find them at craft stores and art supply stores (near the acrylic paints), and perhaps even at fabric stores. You could make your green fabric paint lighter in several ways: ...add (more) plain textile medium to it ...add water to it ...add white fabric paint to it ...add white acrylic paint to it (or any light color, but the resulting mix will be affected by whatever color you choose) Those first two can make the color more transparent and less saturated (which translates as lighter), depending on how much you add. The last one will make the color stiffer on fabric when the paint dries (depending on how much you add), but will keep the color pretty saturated and opaque though lighter in appearance. The third one would be ideal if you want the color to stay saturated but still be as flexible on fabric as possible once dry. I'd test various proportions of whatever you want to use on a similar fabric or at least on fabric that's the same lightness-darkness as the one you want to use before committing. (Acrylic paints dry pretty quickly, or put them in front of a fan or in a warm dry place for quickest drying.) That way you can tell if you've added too much or not enough of the medium you chose to get the effect you want. HTH, Diane B.
- Q:When the oil paint is not enough when you can mix some gouache paint use?
- Oil paints are made from pigment powder and oil. The market for the sale of mostly tube, can also be made. The basic ingredients of oil paints and other paint pigments, such as colorants, physical pigments, vehicle and some accessories such as plastic agents, stabilizers, slow dryers or driers and other components. Ancient master paint powder used mostly from the soil and minerals. The other part comes from plants or animals.
- Q:Acrylic paints?
- Acrylic dries quite fast, & can be used w/water or mediums. My ex-husband (we had adjoining studios) dragged me kicking & screaming to at least TRY acrylics--I was a dedicated oil painter--& now I'd use nothing else. You can make beautiful glazes with acrylics & medium. Watercolour is a challange, gouache crippling--I've done it all. Acrylic is also tough & doesn't require the delicate handling of oils. You might start w/the less expensive brands, & perhaps only the primary colours. Don't skimp on brushes! A cheap brush just won't cooperate with you, & wears out easily, so that in the long run, replacement is more costly. Choose a few basic shapes to start. Also remember that teeny brushes can sometimes be very useful for detail, if that's what your're into--but large brushes teach you freedom, & dexterity.
- Q:Can you paint dry clothes with acrylic or textile dyes?
- Pigments recommend Australia's Deli Van Matis brand of acrylic pigment + fiber fixative. The disadvantage is that the price is small and temporarily not easy to buy.
- Q:ship paints?
- As painted deliver upon a painted ocean, so idle in an idle area.... hence, it quite is a touch mushy situation... Being idle from time to time is clever for our being lively and powerful for lots of the circumstances...
- Q:What kind of method is used in the dye to extract it?
- You can look at fuel chemistry.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- White powder is also called "Shuangfei powder", the main component is heavy calcium carbonate, heavy calcium carbonate is also referred to as "TSP", usually used to cover leveling, brushing out no latex paint luster, appears coarse particles, now decoration Has been rarely used, the basic was eliminated.
- Q:Brush latex paint or stickers good wallpaper?
- From the protective effect, the latex paint and wallpaper are their pros and cons. Latex paint on the putty layer has a direct protective effect, not water resistant putty brush paint after the life will be longer, but the latex paint is still unable to force the grass-roots cracks, cracking more;
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range