Introduction of Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Application of Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:What is the emulsion in the paint?
- Synthetic resin is a high molecular compound and is produced by the combination of low molecular raw materials - monomers (such as ethylene, propylene, vinyl chloride, etc.) by polymerizing together into macromolecules. Industrial polymerization methods commonly used are bulk polymerization, suspension polymerization, emulsion polymerization, solution polymerization, slurry polymerization, gas phase polymerization and so on. Production of synthetic resin is rich in raw materials, is mainly to oil and natural gas products, such as ethylene, propylene, benzene, formaldehyde and urea.
- Q:What is the main difference between a one-component polyurethane and a polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- One-component moisture-curing polyurethane resin coating, can be dry at low temperatures, theoretically below 0 ℃ can also be cured and dried. In practical applications, due to the surface of the coating by the ice limit (the surface of the coating if the water, below 0 ℃ will be frozen), is not easy to construction, generally not less than 0 ℃ when the normal construction. Relative humidity in the range of 30% -98%, single-component moisture curing polyurethane resin coating drying curing. Not affected. In the winter, fog, and even in the rainy day of the wet construction surface can also be a good construction, the normal dry curing, after the construction of 1-2h after the touch can be dry. The coating is wet curing type, and its curing drying is affected by the humidity in the air, if the air humidity is less than 30%, the curing of the film is much slower, and sometimes curing is not complete, the film performance by Impact; humidity is too high, dry curing speed too fast, the construction and storage to bring a lot of difficulties, especially in the high temperature
- Q:What is active polymer? What is the use?
- The active polymer (note the difference from the definition of reactive polymerization) means that the polymer also has an end group capable of reacting and the addition of the monomer can continue to polymerize
- Q:Dyeing dyestuffs?
- Q:paint material?
- take a decorator's suggession
- Q:Paint and the day the water on the human body what kind of harm
- Benzene can lead to congenital defects in the fetus.
- Q:What is the difference between waterborne pigments and oily pigments?
- Water-based pigments such as water powder painting, mainly by the number of water master painting, beginners easy to master, cheap, strong coverage, and sometimes there will be hearty feeling, fly in the ointment is dry and wet when the difference is more obvious. Oily pigments are mainly used to reconcile the oil, the price is more expensive, but the color is bright, dry and wet changes are not obvious. I hope to help you.
- Q:Acrylic paint to paint clothes, dry surface to be painted to prevent fade?
- It is recommended to use textile pigments, the use of propylene, or in the pigment plus stabilizer, or after painting finished spray agent. Acrylic, after all, not industrial dyes, fade or dry off is inevitable, propylene is most afraid of sun exposure, when dry to a certain extent will crack off, so try to keep in a cool place to store. There are paintings when the acrylic paint do not degumming, although the color after degumming more symmetrical thick, but the pigment can increase the adhesion of the gum.
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Why is the color reproduction power of the dye ink better than the pigment ink? This is mainly due to the choice of different colorants caused. For dye inks, after decades of development, the process has been very mature, you can easily use natural or synthetic methods to create a variety of colors of coloring agent. The traditional pigment ink is to rely on grinding minerals as a coloring agent, optional raw materials are very limited, the color can not be arbitrarily changed, which led to the pigment ink in the performance of congenital deficiencies. Although some pigment ink colorants can use some non-mineral materials to produce grinding, but because of the pigment ink in the colorant particle size, emulsifying effect and other aspects of strict requirements, the color of the technical aspects of the problem has not yet been fully resolved. Which led to the pigment ink and dye ink in the color performance there is a certain gap. Fortunately, this gap has been very small, in the case of no direct comparison, it is difficult to distinguish between the high quality pigment ink and dye ink between the color difference.
- Q:How can I paint a house?
- 1. Buy lots of paint. 2. Buy lots of paint supplies. 3. Read directions on packages. 4. Follow the directions on packages. 5. Clean up. 6. Masturbate your ego to your neighbors.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range