Protective Film Tape
Protective Film Tape Related Searches
Protective Film Tape Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Protective Film Tape supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Protective Film Tape firm in China.
Decoration ground protection film how to paste more convenient and beautiful? Is there a way to introduce it?
- The whole process of home decoration involves many links. If the front construction is not finished, it will cause unnecessary trouble and loss to the subsequent construction and use.s
How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- I really suggest you not to use films with glue. It's harmful to your screen. You will regret when you tear it down. I am using OK8 film based on static. This kind of film is easy to coat. And it won't harm the screen. Though its adhesion is low, do NOT use glue.s
Protective film on computer screen
- No principle, just to prevent border scratches or dirty, since it affects your normal use, take it off. PET is milky white or light yellow, highly crystalline polymer with a smooth and lustrous surface. Has excellent physical and mechanical properties in a wide temperature range, long-term use temperature is 120 degrees centigrade, excellent electrical insulation, even under high temperature and high frequency, the electric performance is still good, but poor corona resistance, creep resistance, fatigue resistance, wear resistance, good dimensional stability. It does not have radiation protection function at all.s
What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.s
Why does PE film curl when rolling it after coating?
- It may happen if the temperature of equipment is too or glue of high adhesion is applied to fairly thin flim. (The solution is to increase the speed or decrease the temperature.) The adhesion of glue is too high because it's too thick, or the base material is not good, or the stress is too strong when drying the film.(Solution: using the inlet air to press the film from the right side to make it flat and ensure the glue won't fall off.) And if the film you use is composite membrane, when the composite membrane is not composited compeletly, the same problem may occur too. I don't know your coating process, thus all above are the possible reasons that I suppose.s
Do I need to tear off the protective films on household appliances?
- Yes, you need to. It will be good to the heat dissipation of the appliances this way! And the visual effect is better this way too.s
What's difference between iron rust and protective film of aluminum?
- Generally speaking, iron won't rust in dry air. But there's always vapour in the air. When vapour is absorbed by the surface of iron, electrochemical corrosion happens. The texture of iron rust generated thereby is loose which makes it easy to absorb more moisture and cause corrosion. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. The main reason is that aluminum reacts with the oxygen in the air and generates aluminium oxide forming a layer of protective film to prevent the aluminium from further oxidation.s
Performance index of PE protective film
- According to the adhesive force, the main parts are: super low viscosity protective film, low viscosity protective film, medium and low viscosity protective film, medium viscous protective film, high viscosity protective film and super high viscosity protective film1. ultra low viscosity protective film (i.e., micro bottom sticky):Characteristics: thick (0.03m + 0.003), width (less than 1.3), high (100-1500), substrate (PE), peel strength (5g/cm), temperature (60), stretching rate (>400)Uses: easy to use, easy to paste, easy to tear, no residual glue phenomenon, applicable to organic plates, instruments, monitors, glass lenses, plastic lenses and so ons
How to removedouble double sided tape for clothes
- How to remove double sided tape for clothes ？About this problem every girl has encountered, although the new clothes are very beautiful, but in order to avoid the embarrassment o...
How to remove the double side tape
- preparation： 1, a blade. The knife can be ordinary, not a knife. In special occasions may also be used razor blade. 2, careful. To do so is very simple, but the most important is...
What are the methods to clear packing tape
- We will often receive a lot of gifts in life, the packing paper wrappings more credit for these gift.At times, we are not willing to throw away some of the fine wrapping paper. But...
Here to introduce aluminum foil uses to you
- At present, China has become the United States after the second largest aluminum foil, but the per capita annual consumption of only 0.22 kilograms, 1/10 to 1/20 of the developed c...
Characteristics and application range of pressure sensitive tape
- The pressure sensitive tape is a special type of adhesive tape, which is made of a special adhesive (PSA) coated on a ribbon substrate. It is composed of pressure sensitive adhesiv...