PE reinforced film, reinforced poly film,featured by
1) Material:100%PE. two sides laminated.
2) Weight: 100gsm-200gsm
3) UV protected.
Color of PE reinforced film:
Transparent, sliver, yellow,green,with natural weaving.
Type of PE reinforced film:
* Finished size: with ropes in hem and aluminum eyelets every 3 feet or customized
* Roll size: width 2m*length 100m /roll.
Application of PE reinforced film:
*SCAFFOLDING : For the construction buildings, prevrention from dropping
dangerous things, keeping warm, it prevents dust and contaminated dirt from
the inside of the construction buildings.
*ROOFING : Waterproof from outside and keep away from wetness inside of the roof.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Second, when the design of the highest groundwater level above the bottom of the basement floor, you must do waterproofing. As the waterproof waterproof effect is good, so the application of more. Internal waterproofing is generally used for repair works.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- When the moisture generated by the ice dam into the external walls of the gap, the walls and insulation layer will become damp, which is the ideal environment for the breeding of mold.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- First help you correct it, foam concrete used in the roof should be the role of thermal insulation, not as a cushion.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 1, to do after the dry do, or prone to the phenomenon of wall skin off.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- First, the rigid waterproof layer in a large area of construction, by the external force, temperature, humidity changes, structural layer deformation and other factors prone to cracking, leading to leakage, the design should consider the deformation of the waterproof layer to take the necessary Structural or structural measures to avoid and mitigate the cracking of the waterproofing layer to achieve the desired waterproofing effect.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- First of all, the foundation refers to the basis of the ground below, the cushion is generally below the base, the base should be there, if the sewage treatment station, then you look at the sewage pool, the bottom of the pool should also have it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range