1) Staple fibers needle punched nonwoven geotextile
The geotextile is made of polypropylene staple fibers on cross-laying equipment and needle punched equipment.
It owns the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, erosion resistance, aging resistance, large strength, stable size, good filtrability etc.
2) Filament nonwoven geotextile
Filament geotextile has features as follows: High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. Also it is of low cost, easy in construction and use effects.
Technical specification of short fiber Needle-punched Nonwoven geotextile:
25 ~ 100
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3) (K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Application of nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- And then through the foaming machine pumping system for cast-in-place construction or mold forming, the formation of natural conservation with a large number of closed pores of the new lightweight insulation materials.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- Cushion cushion, as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly from the back cover of the role, generally in the engineering design drawings have a clear approach (material).
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations). Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Where the process (such as waterproof material construction, floor construction, equipment installation, etc.) on the grass-roots level have certain requirements, must be grass-roots leveling treatment, in the project, commonly used leveling method is to use a certain strength of cement mortar or Fine stone concrete leveling.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- 2. repair the cracks well. After the cracks to be repaired are dry, start waterproofing.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Commonly used materials are, cement mortar leveling layer, fine stone concrete leveling layer, asphalt mortar leveling layer and so on. Leveling layer and the difference between the cushion, which is a very easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Prefabricated board surface is best to do some cement mortar cushion, can prevent the decoration of the water generated to the downstairs.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 2, bedding (bed course) refers to the structure below the grass-roots level. Its main role is to water, drainage, antifreeze to improve the grass-roots and soil-based working conditions, the water stability requirements are better. The cushion layer is a structural layer between the base layer and the soil base. When the soil quality is poor, it is used to improve the water stability of the soil base, improve the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure and disperse Load to reduce soil deformation.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range