1) Staple fibers needle punched nonwoven geotextile
The geotextile is made of polypropylene staple fibers on cross-laying equipment and needle punched equipment.
It owns the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, erosion resistance, aging resistance, large strength, stable size, good filtrability etc.
2) Filament nonwoven geotextile
Filament geotextile has features as follows: High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. Also it is of low cost, easy in construction and use effects.
Technical specification of short fiber Needle-punched Nonwoven geotextile:
25 ~ 100
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3) (K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Application of nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Basement roof: non-load protection layer generally use C20 fine stone concrete or reinforced concrete, the thickness of 50 ~ 80mm. The road, driving the protective layer is determined by design.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- Cushion cushion, as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly from the back cover of the role, generally in the engineering design drawings have a clear approach (material).
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 3. The first layer to do flexible waterproof, that is, roof-specific anti-aging waterproof coating.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Ring beam is reinforced concrete. Is to increase the overall wall and overall stiffness, improve the side resistance performance, according to the earthquake or masonry specifications set. There may be in the ground wall, there may be in the underground wall.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Commonly used materials are, cement mortar leveling layer, fine stone concrete leveling layer, asphalt mortar leveling layer and so on. Leveling layer and the difference between the cushion, which is a very easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- You can dig, but be careful not to use a strong earthquake with the machinery to remove, otherwise it will damage the original structure.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- First to ask the use of your huts, there is the strength of the huts.
If you just get a little, then a few years into a dangerous floor, then calculate the ground, walls, roof (slope roof) area, doors and windows can be used as a wood plate loss.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range