1) Staple fibers needle punched nonwoven geotextile
The geotextile is made of polypropylene staple fibers on cross-laying equipment and needle punched equipment.
It owns the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, erosion resistance, aging resistance, large strength, stable size, good filtrability etc.
2) Filament nonwoven geotextile
Filament geotextile has features as follows: High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. Also it is of low cost, easy in construction and use effects.
Technical specification of short fiber Needle-punched Nonwoven geotextile:
25 ~ 100
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3) (K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Application of nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- The purpose of the protection, one is to avoid man-made mechanical damage; the second is to prevent climate, UV aging, to extend the service life; three in the planting roof protection layer is to prevent plant roots puncture, different effects using different methods of protection.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- First, the basement moisture treatment structure is usually: first in the basement wall outer surface wiping 20mm thick 1: 2 waterproof mortar, basement walls should be used cement mortar masonry, gray seam must be full; and in the basement floor and the first Floor floor is divided into two walls of the level of moisture-proof layer. The outer wall of the basement wall should be tampered with the soil with poor permeability.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 3. The first layer to do flexible waterproof, that is, roof-specific anti-aging waterproof coating.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 1, to do after the dry do, or prone to the phenomenon of wall skin off.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- There was no other place in the house below
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion is generally used in the ground floor of the building, leveling layer is generally used in the floor or roof. According to the above analysis, I believe that we use the quota, where the floor, roof construction, it should be used to find the level of the fixed sub-head, because there is no so-called concept of the cushion, leveling layer thickness is not what Specific provisions can also be used at the same time different layers of leveling, but must be carried out in accordance with the design requirements, so as not to exceed the load;
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range