1) Staple fibers needle punched nonwoven geotextile
The geotextile is made of polypropylene staple fibers on cross-laying equipment and needle punched equipment.
It owns the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, erosion resistance, aging resistance, large strength, stable size, good filtrability etc.
2) Filament nonwoven geotextile
Filament geotextile has features as follows: High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. Also it is of low cost, easy in construction and use effects.
Technical specification of short fiber Needle-punched Nonwoven geotextile:
25 ~ 100
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3) (K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Application of nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Five, how the basement moisture:
1, moisture-proof material
This is the decoration in the attention of the problem, the basement is relatively humid place, so when we should pay attention to the decoration, the choice of wallpaper, tiles and other moisture-proof effect of better decoration materials, and other basement ceiling, floor, walls are To be the best waterproof.
2, ventilation and moisture
Strengthen the air circulation on the moisture is more helpful, can effectively reduce the indoor moisture content.
3, electrical dehumidification
If you run into the rainy weather, outdoor air humidity is relatively high, it is not suitable for long ventilation, you can use the exhaust fan, air conditioning or dehumidifier and other machines for indoor dehumidification.
4, desiccant dehumidification
In addition to the use of a variety of electrical dehumidification can also be placed some moisture damp dehumidification effect of small items, such as desiccant, charcoal and other indoor moisture, but the desiccant is a service life, the general need for frequent replacement.
5, to warm moisture
Installation of warmth is also one of the effective means of underground moisture protection, to warm the basement room temperature can be maintained at a certain temperature can keep the room dry and not wet, but pay attention to the temperature is not too high will cause the room is too dry, Comfortable.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- It can be seen, in the preparation of the project budget, the cushion is also a very important sub-head, the amount of its calculation is often measured by m3, the current commonly used materials are concrete, gravel, stone, Stone slag), slag, slag concrete, lime and so on.
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 3. The first layer to do flexible waterproof, that is, roof-specific anti-aging waterproof coating.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- Cushion is generally at the base, looking for the use.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion, the base material is not divided into materials at the same time, the design will be described. Material is the same concrete, the greater than 20CM calculated basis, less than, equal to 20CM calculated cushion. Leveling layer refers to the original structure due to the existence of uneven or slope and the laying of the base layer, is conducive to laying the surface layer or waterproof, insulation layer. The role is to play a leveling, looking for a slope or enhanced function.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- In addition to wood also buy wooden side, used as the main beam, beam and pillars.
The ground is also recommended to raise, raise the place also to beam and pillars
The number of boards to be based on your design to determine the ground practice, roof practices will affect the number of wood
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range