1) Staple fibers needle punched nonwoven geotextile
The geotextile is made of polypropylene staple fibers on cross-laying equipment and needle punched equipment.
It owns the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, erosion resistance, aging resistance, large strength, stable size, good filtrability etc.
2) Filament nonwoven geotextile
Filament geotextile has features as follows: High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. Also it is of low cost, easy in construction and use effects.
Technical specification of short fiber Needle-punched Nonwoven geotextile:
25 ~ 100
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3) (K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Application of nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Basement roof: non-load protection layer generally use C20 fine stone concrete or reinforced concrete, the thickness of 50 ~ 80mm. The road, driving the protective layer is determined by design.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Fourth, improve the waterproof performance:
1, Aggregate graded concrete, is the use of different aggregates of the aggregate and improve the content of cement mortar in the concrete, so that the mortar is filled between the aggregate, thus blocking the aggregate is not dense between the seepage channel , Improve water resistance;
2, plus concrete, is added in the concrete air conditioner or dense agent to improve the impermeability.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- Foam concrete density grade is generally 300-1800kg / m3, commonly used foam concrete density grade 300-1200 kg / m3,
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- Second, sub-grid seam set
In order to reduce the total shrinkage and temperature stress of the large area waterproof layer, avoid the leakage of the waterproof layer due to the deformation of the structural layer and the change of the temperature and humidity, the waterproof layer should be divided according to the shape, size and structure of the flat roof, Stay sewn. The waterproof layer is divided into several squares.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion is generally used in the ground floor of the building, leveling layer is generally used in the floor or roof. According to the above analysis, I believe that we use the quota, where the floor, roof construction, it should be used to find the level of the fixed sub-head, because there is no so-called concept of the cushion, leveling layer thickness is not what Specific provisions can also be used at the same time different layers of leveling, but must be carried out in accordance with the design requirements, so as not to exceed the load;
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range