1) Staple fibers needle punched nonwoven geotextile
The geotextile is made of polypropylene staple fibers on cross-laying equipment and needle punched equipment.
It owns the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, erosion resistance, aging resistance, large strength, stable size, good filtrability etc.
2) Filament nonwoven geotextile
Filament geotextile has features as follows: High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. Also it is of low cost, easy in construction and use effects.
Technical specification of short fiber Needle-punched Nonwoven geotextile:
25 ~ 100
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3) (K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Application of nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Roofing layer of leveling layer is usually used 20mm thick 1: 2.5 cement mortar. The leveling layer may be made directly on the structural concrete surface, or it may be made on the insulation layer and is provided for the construction of the waterproof material.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- First, the rigid waterproof layer in a large area of construction, by the external force, temperature, humidity changes, structural layer deformation and other factors prone to cracking, leading to leakage, the design should consider the deformation of the waterproof layer to take the necessary Structural or structural measures to avoid and mitigate the cracking of the waterproofing layer to achieve the desired waterproofing effect.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion, the base material is not divided into materials at the same time, the design will be described. Material is the same concrete, the greater than 20CM calculated basis, less than, equal to 20CM calculated cushion. Leveling layer refers to the original structure due to the existence of uneven or slope and the laying of the base layer, is conducive to laying the surface layer or waterproof, insulation layer. The role is to play a leveling, looking for a slope or enhanced function.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- First help you correct it, foam concrete used in the roof should be the role of thermal insulation, not as a cushion.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- 4. The second layer to do mortar waterproof (mortar waterproof), waterproof at the same time can protect the bottom of the flexible waterproof.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The main role of the cushion is to meet the requirements of the design elevation. In addition, the cushion to meet the sound insulation, insulation, insulation, slope and buried pipeline and other functional requirements and set a variety of levels.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range