5m wide 200D*300D,300D*500D PVC flex banner, with solvent&eco-solvent ink, excellent printing quality, featured with
1. Anti flame available (FR B1, B2 grade)
2. White substrate for wide format digital printing
3. Pure white translucent substrates for frontlit/backlit displays
Typical specification of flex banner:
Application of flex banner:
1. Large format light boxes
2. Displays (indoor and outdoor)
3. Airport light boxes
4. Exhibition booth decoration
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Master roof: the general use of 40 thick C20 reinforced fine stone concrete protection.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- When the moisture generated by the ice dam into the external walls of the gap, the walls and insulation layer will become damp, which is the ideal environment for the breeding of mold.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof layer: set in the tile or metal sheet below, from the waterproof, moisture-proof structure of the layer. The waterproof cushion plays an important role in the tile surface, because the "tile" itself can not be counted as a waterproof material, only tile and waterproof cushion combination to form a waterproof fortification.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- There is no "cushion" on the roof, and there is a concrete cushion under the basement floor. What you said may be leveling, is the base of the waterproof layer.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Base cushion waterproofing is not contact with the soil (Ying water) to prevent water into the cushion, but in the cushion and the base of the bottom of the contact, in fact, is the basis of the bottom of the waterproof. The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations).
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- Chalet recommended to do sloping roof, the lowest point suggested 2.4. Talk about the ground, the roof, the wall area divided by the length of your board length and width of the area can be calculated on the amount of it!
LILAC produces PVC laminated coating (mesh fabric), covering cloth, soft ads fabrics, air tightness yacht cloth, trampoline cloth, swimming pool cloth, sun cloth, case mesh fabrics, mesh fabrics for building packaging, PVC ceiling soft membrane, air-filled toy membrane, floor surface membrane, etc., which sell well in hundreds of countries.
With warm attitude, we provide you with the best products and service. Welcome to visit and support us!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30% South America
20% Southeast Asia
10% Mid East
10% Eastern Asia
10% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range