5m wide 200D*300D,300D*500D PVC flex banner, with solvent&eco-solvent ink, excellent printing quality, featured with
1. Anti flame available (FR B1, B2 grade)
2. White substrate for wide format digital printing
3. Pure white translucent substrates for frontlit/backlit displays
Typical specification of flex banner:
Application of flex banner:
1. Large format light boxes
2. Displays (indoor and outdoor)
3. Airport light boxes
4. Exhibition booth decoration
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- Foam concrete density grade is generally 300-1800kg / m3, commonly used foam concrete density grade 300-1200 kg / m3,
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- First, the rigid waterproof layer in a large area of construction, by the external force, temperature, humidity changes, structural layer deformation and other factors prone to cracking, leading to leakage, the design should consider the deformation of the waterproof layer to take the necessary Structural or structural measures to avoid and mitigate the cracking of the waterproofing layer to achieve the desired waterproofing effect.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- First of all, the foundation refers to the basis of the ground below, the cushion is generally below the base, the base should be there, if the sewage treatment station, then you look at the sewage pool, the bottom of the pool should also have it
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion is generally used in the ground floor of the building, leveling layer is generally used in the floor or roof. According to the above analysis, I believe that we use the quota, where the floor, roof construction, it should be used to find the level of the fixed sub-head, because there is no so-called concept of the cushion, leveling layer thickness is not what Specific provisions can also be used at the same time different layers of leveling, but must be carried out in accordance with the design requirements, so as not to exceed the load;
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- Chalet recommended to do sloping roof, the lowest point suggested 2.4. Talk about the ground, the roof, the wall area divided by the length of your board length and width of the area can be calculated on the amount of it!
LILAC produces PVC laminated coating (mesh fabric), covering cloth, soft ads fabrics, air tightness yacht cloth, trampoline cloth, swimming pool cloth, sun cloth, case mesh fabrics, mesh fabrics for building packaging, PVC ceiling soft membrane, air-filled toy membrane, floor surface membrane, etc., which sell well in hundreds of countries.
With warm attitude, we provide you with the best products and service. Welcome to visit and support us!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30% South America
20% Southeast Asia
10% Mid East
10% Eastern Asia
10% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range