Geo-textile is usually used for filtration, isolation, reinforcement or preservation, with the characteristics of high tensile
1. Hydraulic Engineering: Inverse filtering & protection in reservoir dam, earth rock cofferdam, tunnel, gutter way, etc; Protection for impervious layer in artificial lake, river-way, reservoir, etc;
2. Road Works: Drainage work in retaining wall, road side slope, roadbed, under-layer of railway & airfield runway
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Fourth, improve the waterproof performance:
1, Aggregate graded concrete, is the use of different aggregates of the aggregate and improve the content of cement mortar in the concrete, so that the mortar is filled between the aggregate, thus blocking the aggregate is not dense between the seepage channel , Improve water resistance;
2, plus concrete, is added in the concrete air conditioner or dense agent to improve the impermeability.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- Chalet recommended to do sloping roof, the lowest point suggested 2.4. Talk about the ground, the roof, the wall area divided by the length of your board length and width of the area can be calculated on the amount of it!
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 4. The second layer to do mortar waterproof (mortar waterproof), waterproof at the same time can protect the bottom of the flexible waterproof.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 1, to do after the dry do, or prone to the phenomenon of wall skin off.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations). Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- There was no other place in the house below
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- and the formation of the ice dam will lead to roof water, water will find the path into the house.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range