made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- The purpose of the protection, one is to avoid man-made mechanical damage; the second is to prevent climate, UV aging, to extend the service life; three in the planting roof protection layer is to prevent plant roots puncture, different effects using different methods of protection.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- In the municipal engineering, the bedding layer is a structural layer between the grassroots and the soil foundation. When the soil temperature is bad, the water temperature of the soil is improved and the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure are improved. Diffusible load to reduce soil deformation.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Surface layer without steel, do not bear the load, you can dig out
But sometimes the prefabricated floor above the surface layer with steel, to bear the load, this can not be removed!
To know how thick the cushion, in the local dig about
In general, to do leveling layer, can not be directly laid tiles
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Where the process (such as waterproof material construction, floor construction, equipment installation, etc.) on the grass-roots level have certain requirements, must be grass-roots leveling treatment, in the project, commonly used leveling method is to use a certain strength of cement mortar or Fine stone concrete leveling.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 1, to do after the dry do, or prone to the phenomenon of wall skin off.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- hird, the relevant parts
Different types of rigid waterproof layer separation spacing in addition to meet the calculation needs, but also in the following parts set sub-grid joints.
1. The deformation of the roof structure sensitive parts;
2. Roof and roof drainage direction changes;
3. The junction of the waterproofing layer and the protruding roof structure;
4. Under normal circumstances, each bay load-bearing walls should be set sub-grid seam.
5. Between the waterproof layer and the load-bearing or non-load-bearing parapet or gable should be set sub-grid joints, and in the node structure for proper treatment.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion, the base material is not divided into materials at the same time, the design will be described. Material is the same concrete, the greater than 20CM calculated basis, less than, equal to 20CM calculated cushion. Leveling layer refers to the original structure due to the existence of uneven or slope and the laying of the base layer, is conducive to laying the surface layer or waterproof, insulation layer. The role is to play a leveling, looking for a slope or enhanced function.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 1, the cushion to do template inspection batch information. Waterproof to do waterproof shelter, waterproof inspection batch, waterproof detail structure.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range