Technical specification of short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextile:
25 ~ 100
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3) (K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Nonwoven Geotextile Applications:
1) Filtration :
The filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule from passing, it allows the water and the gas pass through freely.
2) Separation :
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
3) Adding muscle :
The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earth body stability.
4) Protection :
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- The purpose of the protection, one is to avoid man-made mechanical damage; the second is to prevent climate, UV aging, to extend the service life; three in the planting roof protection layer is to prevent plant roots puncture, different effects using different methods of protection.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Five, how the basement moisture:
1, moisture-proof material
This is the decoration in the attention of the problem, the basement is relatively humid place, so when we should pay attention to the decoration, the choice of wallpaper, tiles and other moisture-proof effect of better decoration materials, and other basement ceiling, floor, walls are To be the best waterproof.
2, ventilation and moisture
Strengthen the air circulation on the moisture is more helpful, can effectively reduce the indoor moisture content.
3, electrical dehumidification
If you run into the rainy weather, outdoor air humidity is relatively high, it is not suitable for long ventilation, you can use the exhaust fan, air conditioning or dehumidifier and other machines for indoor dehumidification.
4, desiccant dehumidification
In addition to the use of a variety of electrical dehumidification can also be placed some moisture damp dehumidification effect of small items, such as desiccant, charcoal and other indoor moisture, but the desiccant is a service life, the general need for frequent replacement.
5, to warm moisture
Installation of warmth is also one of the effective means of underground moisture protection, to warm the basement room temperature can be maintained at a certain temperature can keep the room dry and not wet, but pay attention to the temperature is not too high will cause the room is too dry, Comfortable.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Pull a square coil, tiled on the floor above, in the case of the sun, the sun shines on half an hour, in turn, look at the coil, if no water to prove that the water content is not large, that can be construction.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- In the municipal engineering, the bedding layer is a structural layer between the grassroots and the soil foundation. When the soil temperature is bad, the water temperature of the soil is improved and the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure are improved. Diffusible load to reduce soil deformation.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Roofing layer of leveling layer is usually used 20mm thick 1: 2.5 cement mortar. The leveling layer may be made directly on the structural concrete surface, or it may be made on the insulation layer and is provided for the construction of the waterproof material.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- Foam concrete density grade is generally 300-1800kg / m3, commonly used foam concrete density grade 300-1200 kg / m3,
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- First of all, the foundation refers to the basis of the ground below, the cushion is generally below the base, the base should be there, if the sewage treatment station, then you look at the sewage pool, the bottom of the pool should also have it
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 2, bedding (bed course) refers to the structure below the grass-roots level. Its main role is to water, drainage, antifreeze to improve the grass-roots and soil-based working conditions, the water stability requirements are better. The cushion layer is a structural layer between the base layer and the soil base. When the soil quality is poor, it is used to improve the water stability of the soil base, improve the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure and disperse Load to reduce soil deformation.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range