PP/PET Short Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile with 100g-1500g
1.Specifications of PP/PET Short Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile with 100g-1500g
Weight / Mass: 100g/m2-1500g/m2 .
Width: Within 8 m (1m-8m as request ).
Length: 50-200m/roll (as request).
Material: PP / PET .
Color: Black , white , grey , as your request.
Manufacturing method: nonwoven
2.Features of PP/PET Short Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile with 100g-1500g
Separation and easy for construction
3.Application of PP/PET Short Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile with 100g-1500g
Reclamation for filtration
Separation drainage and protection
4.Technical Data of PP/PET Short Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile with 100g-1500g
Break strength ,KN/m≥
Elongation at break,%
CBR Mullen Burst Strength
Sieve size O90(O95),mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
5.Some Photos of PP/PET Short Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile with 100g-1500g
- Q:Geotextile how the weight of how many meters
- Cut with a pair of scissors 1 square meters, and then weighed, the total weight ÷ weight per square meter ÷ geotextile width = length meter (because the weight of geotextile deviation, the calculation results can only be roughly the same, not subject)
- Q:What are the specifications for geotextiles and geogrids commonly used on expressways?
- You are the production, or sales, or procurement, the question asked, what model is the designer's decision
- Q:Can geotextile skin be connected?
- Geotextile skin can be touched. Geotextile production of raw materials is polyester fiber, polyester has been widely used in daily life. Such as clothes are also a lot of polyester material. So do not worry, geotextile is not harmful to the human body.
- Q:What are the routine tests of geotextile geotextiles?
- The geocell is mainly the tensile strength of the tensile test lattice sheet and the peel strength of the solder joint. Geotextile according to the specific circumstances of the use of the project 1. Roadbed reinforcement, isolation is mainly tensile test tensile strength, elongation, tear strength and CBR top broken 2. Filter with the addition of these also use the vibrating screen test Equivalent pore size 3. Maintenance is mainly weight, thickness and strength
- Q:What is the effect of tunnel geotextile failure on tunnel quality
- My company specializes in the production of geotechnical materials, treat people with sincerity to ensure your satisfaction.
- Q:Specification for Lap Length of Geotextile with Two Cloth
- 10 cm or so can be, collar Xiang new materials for your answer
- Q:Weaving geotextile construction should pay attention to what
- Weaving geotextile construction specifications: 1, before the construction of roadbed should be integrated clean up, the surface shall not have sharp corners. 2, geotextile is best to use mechanical erection, can also be used artificial laying. When laying, it should be noted that the rough side of the singeing up, and then one end fixed with a fixed, mechanical or human tension, tensile elongation of about 1 & amp;% to 1 & amp;%, Facing front laying. The fixture includes fixed and fixed metal. Fixed nails should be used cement nails or nails, nail length 8 ~ 10cm fixed iron can be thick lmm, width 3mm of the strip. 3, weaving geotextile and the length of the long, should be used industrial sewing machine sewing, sewing method using "dow" and "seam". Suture and geotextile should have a significant color difference in order to facilitate inspection.
- Q:Road Central isolation belt (5 m wide) Drainage No design Waterproof geotextile laying and gravel blind ditch, are design flaws?
- Should be it, the general design will have this. If you need to contact me, see the information
- Q:Pvc waterproof board and geotextile must be used with what
- To stick together, I specialize in producing pvc waterproof board and geotextile and other geotextile materials
- Q:Geotextile is used to do anything
- Geotextiles have multiple varieties, there are a variety of uses, different varieties have a different emphasis on different functions. Woven geotextile, or geotextile, can be used for foundation treatment in the reinforcement and isolation and filtration. Non-woven geotextile, mainly used for foundation treatment in the filter and isolation. Can also be used in other projects in the filter. Nonwovens for the example of the filter: now in the municipal engineering around the Yinjing, often because the surrounding groundwater into the Yinjing will take away part of the soil, resulting in the loss of soil around the wells, the results in the perimeter around the wells There is a collapse phenomenon, if the circle around the perimeter of the laying of non-woven geotextile, the side can play a role in filtering, so that groundwater can flow into the Yinjing, but the soil will not lose the purpose of the perimeter around the soil There will be no collapse of the phenomenon.
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range