Order On-line Tracking
Polyester Short Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile
1. Product Description：
Needle punched nonwoven Geotextiles are made of polyester or polypropylene in random directions and punched together by needles.
Geotextiles has good impermeability and resistance to deformation, which allows geotextiles be widely applied in civil projects for separation,filtration,reinforcement, protection and drainage.
Geotextiles can be used as:
* Filtration or separation layers in civil engineering projects of roads and railway construction;
* Protect layer for geomembranes in landfill construction;
* Coastal defence applications
* Landscaping projects to maintain soil and protect land surfaces and structures from weeds and root growth.
2. Data sheet:
3. Main Features
1) UV resistant;
2) High temperature resistance to up to 230℃ maintaining structure stability and original physical properties;
3) High flat drainage and vertical permeability;
4) High creep resistance;
5) Resistance of erosion of chemicals in soil as well as the corrosion of gasoline and diesel etc;
6) High elongation under certain stress, thus able to adapt to uneven and irregular bases;
1) UV resistant;
4. Packaging & Shipping：
white fabric bag or black PE bag outside or as required.
7 days after received deposite
5. Applications of NON-Woven Geotextile :
Non woven Geotextiles can be widely used in railways, highways, sports halls, ,garbage dump ,dams, hydraulic construction, tunnels, coastal beaches, land reclamation, environmental protection and other projects.
Notes : The specification is based on mass area ratio.
When the actual specification is between adjacent specifications in this table, it is necessary to calculate the corresponding evaluation indicators in accordance with the interpolation method;
If the range in table is exceeded, it is necessary to determine the evaluation indicators through consultation by the supply and demand sides.
Q1: Can you provide a sample for us?
A:Yes,We can send free samples,but customer need to pay the freight.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A:The minimum order quantity is 5000,but it is negotiable.
Q3:What is your payment terms?
A: T/T,Western Union,L/C.
Q4:What is your delivery time?
A:Production time usually costs 2-20 days.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|