Introduction of Spun-bond Geotextile fabric:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Spun-bond Geotextile fabric:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles, we can produce with PET original and recylced material.
Specification of Spun-bond Geotextile fabric:
Elongation at break
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Width Variation %
Weight Variation %
- Q:How to overcome the problems of impervious geotextile?
- Geotextile is a filter and protection function, itself is permeable. The main material of impermeable material is geomembrane.
- Q:There is no geotextile in the sand filter with the biological retention
- You can use geotextiles
- Q:River slope protection geotextile unit area quality is generally how much
- Under normal circumstances is 100g - 1000g / square meter of the specifications, the actual situation is subject to special requirements, usually available geotextile unit area quality tester for testing, reference [standard group]. Test criteria: ASTM / D3776 / 2646, ISO3801, BS3424 / 2471, BSEN, M + SP65 / 65A, NEXT20
- Q:Is LDPE a geotextile or geomembrane? Answer!
- Geomembrane series, belonging to low density geomembrane
- Q:Garage roof to do the garden, waterproof layer above the protective layer of gravel 10 cm above the ground and then geotextile
- If the plant, need to shop the root layer, I guess you ignore this point, and pay attention to observe, I wish you good luck! Hope to help you.
- Q:Woven geotextile customs code
- The answer was deleted by google
- Q:What is the difference between polyester and geotextile?
- Q:Introduction of impervious geotextile
- Q:Geotextile gbt17640-2008.200g / m2 test standard value
- GB / T-2008 is the national executive standard for filament woven geotextile. 200g / ㎡ of the filament woven geotextile warp rupture strength ≥ 50KN / m, zonal rupture strength of the rupture strength of 0.7-1.0 times the elongation at break ≤ 35% weft ≤ 30% , The width of the deviation of -1.0%, CBR breaking strength ≥ 4.0KN, the equivalent aperture O900.07-0.5mm, the vertical permeability coefficient (1.0 ~ 9.9) × (10 negative square ~ 10 negative five times), tear Breaking strength ≥ 0.8KN, irrigation thickness deviation of ± 8%, length and width deviation of ± 2%, sewing strength ≥ breaking strength × 50% KN / m, which irrigation thickness deviation, length and width deviation, sewing strength only on the mold Bag cloth assessment. Under the GB / T-2008 GB standard.
- Q:What are the uses of acupuncture geotextiles?
- Acupuncture geotextile is divided into filament spunbonded acupuncture non-woven geotextile and polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile two. Filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile with high-quality polyester chips through high-temperature melting, spinning into a network, acupuncture into cloth production, filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile has a high tensile strength, Anti-tear strength, anti-breaking strength, in the project to play the role of reinforcement protection, generally used in roads, railways, dams, water conservancy construction, tunnels, landfills and other projects. Polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile polyester staple fiber made by acupuncture, polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile has a good water filter performance, the price is relatively low, in the project to play a reinforced protection, The role of filtration, generally used in civil engineering isolation, filtration, drainage sites.
Geotex, a proessonal manufacturer of geotextile, geomembrane, woven carpet blank, geogrid, Geonet, waterproof blanket and other geosynthetics; plastic blind pipe, waterproof board, permeable hose series material. Our products are widely used in electric power, water conservancy, transportation, environmental protection and other infrastructure areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range