Introduction of PP Non-woven Geotextile:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of PP Non-woven Geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles, we can produce with PET original and recylced material.
Specification of PP Non-woven Geotextile:
Technical specification of filament spunbond needle punched geotextile
Elongation at break
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Width Variation %
Weight Variation %
- Q:Application Index of Geotextile Geotextile Expressway
- Too professional, and find a happy manufacturers it
- Q:I was just doing anti-seepage film and geotextile clerk do not know how to find this project? Add me 375993740
- Where are you from?
- Q:Performance index of composite geotextile
- Item Unit Area Quality g / m000 Remark Film Thickness mm0.25-0.350.3-0.5 Fracture strength KN / m57.510.012.014.016.018.0 Longitudinal transverse elongation% 30-100CBR Breaking strength KN≥184.108.40.206. 220.127.116.11 Tearing strength KN≥0.150.250.320.40.480.560.62 Vertical and horizontal peel strength N / cm6 Vertical and horizontal permeability coefficient cm / sk * 10-11-10-13k = 1.0-9.9
- Q:What is the meaning of the geotextile What is its working principle
- Hot geotextile cloth is to isolate the heat and cover a layer of geotextile material. Advantages: light weight, the overall continuity is good, high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, anti-microbial erosion is good, easy construction. Non-woven geotextile properties: small pore diameter, good permeability, soft texture, and soil with a good combination. 2, construction (1) according to the embankment or base wide full section laying. (2) leave sufficient anchorage length on each side of the embankment or substrate. (3) To ensure integrity, when the lap method is continuous, the lap length should be 0.3 ~ 0.5m. When the seam is connected, the bond width is not less than 50mm. (4) site construction, material damage must be immediately repaired. Upper and lower seams should be alternately staggered, staggered length of not less than 0.5m. (5) try to avoid prolonged exposure.
- Q:Polyester filament geotextile performance characteristics
- Polyester filament geotextile Features: Polyester filament geotextile is made by polyester method by spinning acupuncture consolidation directly made, product specifications from 80-800g / m2 arbitrary choice, it is geotechnical engineering and civil engineering In the application of a geosynthetics, polyester filament into a network and consolidation method, the fiber arranged in three-dimensional structure. In addition to good mechanical properties, but also has a good vertical and horizontal drainage performance and good extension properties and high resistance to biological, acid and alkali, anti-aging and other chemical stability. At the same time, it also has a wide pore size range, tortuous pore distribution, excellent permeability and filtration performance. Polyester filament geotextile Uses: water conservancy project dam and slope protection of the filter, channel isolation, seepage; road, rail, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, Drainage; Port Engineering soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; polyester filament geotextile has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and gradually applied to a wider range of areas.
- Q:Characteristics of filament geotextile
- It can replace the traditional engineering materials and construction methods, construction safer, and contribute to environmental protection, can be more economical, effective and lasting solution to the basic problems in the construction. Filament geotextile has good mechanical function, good water permeability, and can be anti-corrosion, anti-aging, with isolation, filtration, drainage, protection, stability, reinforcement and other functions, to adapt to uneven grass-roots, Damage, creep small, long-term load can still maintain the original function. Filament geotextile characteristics: strength - the same weight under the specifications, the tensile strength are higher than other acupuncture non-woven fabrics; anti-ultraviolet light - with high UV resistance; high temperature resistance - resistance High temperature up to 230 ℃, high temperature remains structural integrity and the original physical properties; permeability and flat drainage - geotextile thick and is needle-shaped, with good surface drainage and vertical permeability, years later Can maintain this performance; creep resistance - geotextile creep resistance is better than other geotextiles, so long effect is good. It can resist the erosion of common chemical substances in soil and resistance to gasoline, diesel and other corrosion; ductility - geotextile under a certain stress has a good elongation, so that it can adapt to uneven irregular base; Cloth technical features: thick geotextile, geotextile can guarantee the three-dimensional porosity, is conducive to the realization of excellent hydraulic performance. Geotextile break strength has a great advantage, especially for retaining walls and embankment reinforcement. Geotextile indicators are more than the national standard, is an excellent geotextile reinforced materials.
- Q:Will the HDPE geomembrane, non-woven geotextile re-examination to detect what project? Is there a basis for testing?
- CBR top breaking strength, vertical permeability coefficient ,,
- Q:What are the types of geogrids?
- Geogrid type is a lot of it, steel-plastic geogrid / convex knot steel-plastic geogrid / overall plastic geogrid / fiberglass geogrid, etc.
- Q:Filament spunbond nonwoven geotextile performance requirements for what is the basic item
- Filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile is the implementation of the national standard GB / T-2008 standard. GB / T-2008 standard for filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile performance requirements of the basic items include: product vertical and horizontal nominal fracture strength (KN / m), vertical and horizontal nominal elongation at break (%) (KN), vertical and horizontal tearing strength (KN), mass per unit area deviation (%), width deviation (%), thickness (mm), vertical permeability coefficient (cm / s), equivalent pore size (O90 (95) / mm). Only the above indicators meet the corresponding GB / T-2008 standard requirements, be considered qualified filament spunbonded non-woven geotextile.
- Q:Where the detection of geotextiles more authoritative
- To the authority must find the authority of the body, the international authority was undoubtedly SGS, geotextile common test such as area weight, tear strength, puncture strength.
Textile, is the production of nonwoven geotextiles, geosynthetics composite film professional unit, the original production of industrial filter fabric textile department designated enterprise system in China Textiles Association members, China Membrane Industry Association.
Our product range mainly includes geosynthetics, industrial filter cloth, needle woven cotton,needle geotextile,composite geomembrane, filter cloth,cotton acupuncture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range