Specification of Spun-bond Geotextile
material:100% polyester or propylene fiber
color:as your requirements
Needle punched / thermally bonded
1m6m(as you demand)
100m(as you demand)
PE film and woven cloth
According to your specification
T/T or L/C
Within 3 weeks
Geotextiles with various indicators of quality, with good stress -- strain and toughness, seepage performance and uniformity, and width,
etc., And is applicable to roads, water, rail, mining dams, rivers, airports
and other civil engineering, anyone in the works played reinforcement,
segregation, filtration, filtration, drainage, and then extend the project life,
reduced cost and easy construction, and it is easy to ensure the quality
of the project.
- Q:next seal layer and the stress absorption layer or geotextile can be set together?
- Stress absorption layer thickness greater than 4cm, geotextile in the next, the stress absorption layer thickness of less than 4cm, geotextile on the
- Q:Geotextile CBR tear strength rate is how much
- Geotextile CBR bursting strength is generally in accordance with the national standard GB / T-2017 "geosynthetics static top breaking test (CBR method)" according to the national standard GB / T-2017 standard requirements of geotextile CBR strong pre-tension 20N. According to the national standard GB / T-2017 standard requirements of geotextile CBR strong rate of (50 ± 5) mm / min.
- Q:What is geomembrane?
- Anti-seepage drainage of the site ah Geomembrane ah
- Q:Filter geotextile performance ~ main function ~
- Filter geotextile performance ~ main function ~
- Q:Application of composite geotextile
- Water conservancy projects: seawall, river embankment, lake embankment project; reservoir reinforcement project; reclamation project; flood control and rescue. Highway and railway engineering: soft foundation reinforcement treatment; slope protection; road anti-reflective crack structure layer; drainage system; green isolation zone. Electrical engineering: nuclear power plant basic engineering; thermal ash dam project; hydropower project.
- Q:How do you make a sand bag burrito for erosion control using geotextile fabric ? Fasten it with what?
- Get some tie wire or baling wire. It's a soft wire used for tying reinforcing steel together or for baling straw. You could also use plastic cable ties.
- Q:Construction Method of Sand and Gravel Cushion on Slope Soil Geotextile
- Online to find some relevant construction methods, Google library on a lot. After downloading, modify, targeted to add that is the slope of geotextile sand and gravel cushion construction method.
- Q:300g geotextile GB thickness is how much
- 2 to 2.5 mm or so. There are other questions to ask me that I am doing this industry
- Q:Pudong Chuansha where to sell geotextiles
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. Use geotextile, letter, welcome
- Q:Geotextile is what kind of material in the construction?
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fibers through the needle or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile has excellent filtration, isolation, reinforcement protection, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance.
Geotex, a proessonal manufacturer of geotextile, geomembrane, woven carpet blank, geogrid, Geonet, waterproof blanket and other geosynthetics; plastic blind pipe, waterproof board, permeable hose series material. Our products are widely used in electric power, water conservancy, transportation, environmental protection and other infrastructure areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range