Woven Geotextie Specification :
MD Breaking Strength KN/M≥
CD Breaking Strength KN/M≥
Elongation Rate %
Trapezoidal Tearing Strength KN ≥
CBR Burst Strength KN
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
10-1 ~ 10-4
Sieve size O90(O95) mm
Unit Weight g/m2
Filament nonwoven geotextile :
Breaking Strength( KN/m)≥
Elongation at break%
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90(mm)
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tearing Strength KN≥
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
As its name suggests Geotextiles refers to textiles related to earth or soil. When any permeable material used with rock, soil or earth it is termed as Geotextiles. The basic function of this technology is to prevent soil erosion to strengthening heavy concrete structures. This technology has not yet gained much attention in India, but is widely used in many countries for construction of bridges, roads, railway tracks to improve its strength. Many researchers have view that this technology is not newly developed but is in use from past thousands of years.
Formation of Geotextiles
Geotextiles can be formed of synthetic fibers, natural fibers or combination of the two. In past Geotextiles were made of natural plant fibers while today are usually formed of synthetic polymers such as polyester, polypropylene (PP), polyamides (PA) and polyamides (PA). Geotextiles made from natural fibers are less durable as they get decomposed with passage of time.
Choice of formation depends on the required properties and service life for which it is used. For example, natural fiber base Geotextiles is used for erosion control mats where durability is not a critical factor.
Natural Fiber Based Geotextiles
Natural fibers like Jute and coir have special applications. These different fibers degrade at different rates. Coir geotextiles degrade in 2 to 3 years while jute degrades in 1 to 2 years. Because of this property coir is used in situations where vegetation takes longer to establish, and jute is used in low rainfall areas as it can absorb more moisture. Also used for rural unpaved roads.
1. Natural fiber-based geotextiles are environmental friendly.
2. Its biodegradable nature has certain cost-effective applications in erosion control and re-vegetation.
3. It is helpful in quick establishment of vegetation.
4. It also helps in dust control, sand dune formation, wind erosion control and stabilization.
- Q:Where to sell geotextiles
- Those who produce geotextile manufacturers are selling black geotextile. Black geotextile according to the use of a lot of specifications, the price difference is very large. The weight per square meter between about 50-1000g grams, the weight of different unit price is different, the inquiry directly asked how much money per ton. According to the use of distinction between the current market price per ton price between 5,000 yuan - yuan. For the conservation, isolation, insulation of the geotextile the cheapest. In the 5000 yuan / ton between. For the filter, soft base treatment, slope protection, reinforced decoration, and other purposes of the black geotextile most expensive in - yuan / ton. The same black color, but different uses, production processes and production costs are not the same.
- Q:Do you need to use geotextile for construction site? Mainly used where?
- What do you want to specify? In what position. Are generally used in waterproof engineering.
- Q:what is the purpose of geotextile on gabion walls.?
- Geotextiles are fabrics associated with soil, earth or rocks. Gabions were earth filled barricades meant to halt enemy fire during battle. I'm guessing geotextiles on gabion walls more effectively hold back the earth or filler. They might have well suited permeability or retentive qualities for gabions. There are a few other definitions for gabions. But this is the militaristic definition. Gabions are also used in dams and such. In this case, geotxtiles might have good properties for being submerged in water and still retaining whats inside the gabions.
- Q:Can the roof waterproof with geotextiles?
- According to personal circumstances, but suggested to find professional personnel assessment. First of all, professional construction, roof waterproofing is a very test of professional skills work, need to hold the local construction administrative departments issued the job certificate. Professional construction units will be detailed survey and roofing drawings. Survey the actual situation of statistics, regional climate, housing and other factors, with the data obtained to develop professional construction program. Construction will be the future may cause housing flaws in the defect to be repaired, so to prevent the future. Secondly, qualified materials, roof leakage in China, about 20% of the material is unqualified, resulting in leakage of the roof of the situation. So in the choice of roof or roof of the material must meet the relevant national standards, and generally qualified roofing materials will have qualified documents and quality inspection departments of qualified certification. In the choice of decoration materials can request the relevant proof, at the same time to check the decoration materials production date, brand, batch number, specifications and so on information to ensure that the quality of qualified roofing materials. Finally, the acceptance of the project, because the roof or roof environment is very complex, so its decoration construction requirements must be strict. The process needs to have a waterproof, leak-proof, anti-seepage function, the summer high temperature can be high temperature, anti-ultraviolet, cold winter to have anti-freeze-resistant low temperature, daily sunshine to have anti-aging and so on.
- Q:What type of geotextile is used for soccer field
- Generally with permeable geotextile, 200g300g can be
- Q:Geotextile cost how much money a flat
- Geotextile laying - including the labor costs (according to geotextile specifications and laying conditions and requirements are different), material costs (specific quality requirements and thickness, are not the same ..), mechanical use costs (such as transport, sewing System, hoisting, etc.). The price is different. Sometimes the construction of our geotextile laying, the price per square meter from 9 yuan to 50 yuan range.
- Q:Filament geotextile in the storage should pay attention to what matters
- Do not explode, or do not store in a dark, wet place, avoid rain
- Q:C25 stone concrete retaining wall, wall back through the long sand and gravel filter layer thickness of 20cm
- The walls behind the sandbags ah, but in most cases are mechanical backfill, and then the top surface of a layer of sandbags and composite drainage network mean
- Q:How to determine the nominal breaking strength of filament spunbonded nonwoven geotextile
- You can use a dedicated geotextile strong test machine detected.
- Q:Polyester short wire geotextile 300 grams of water ministry indicators
- Polyester short wire geotextile 300 grams of water ministry indicators and GB indicators are the same. Can be implemented in accordance with GB / T-2008 standards. 300g polyester short wire geotextile per unit area quality deviation required ± 7%. 300g polyester short wire geotextile thickness ≥ 2.4mm. 300g polyester short wire geotextile width deviation of ± 0.5%. 300g polyester short wire geotextile breaking strength ≥ 9.5KN / m. 300g polyester short wire geotextile elongation at 25% to 100%. 300g polyester short wire geotextile CBR burst strength ≥ 1.5KN. 300g polyester short wire geotextile equivalent pore size 0.07mm ~ 0.2mm. 300g polyester short wire geotextile vertical permeability coefficient (1.0 ~ 9.9) * (10 negative square ~ 10 negative three times). 300g polyester short wire geotextile tear strength ≥ 0.24KN.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range