(1) Product introduction
Short fiber knitting geotextile takes the polypropylene fiber or the polyester fiber short fiber as the primary material, after blooms the pine ,to comb, disorderly, craft productions so on shop net, acupuncture to become.
(2) Product features
1. Net holes are easy foe blockage, since net structure formed by indefinite fiber has variable and motility.
2. It has high permeation and can keep good permeation under the pressure of earthwork.
3. It has corrosion resistance, uses chemical fiber such as polypropylene or Dacron as raw material, has acid and alkali resistance, hasn’t corrosion or moth-eaten and has oxidation resistance.
4. It has convenient construction, small weight and convenient uses.
Short fiber knitting geocloth
Quality deviation per unit acreage %
Width deviation for range, % m
Mightiness at break, KN/M ≥
Vertical and horizontal
Elongation at break, %
Vertical and horizontal
CBR bursting strengthk, KN ≥
Effective aperture O90
Vertical osmotic coefficient,cm/s
Tearing strength, KN≥
Vertical and horizontal
Q: What kind of payments does jenor support?
A: T/T, L/C, Cash are accepted.
Q: Do you charge for the samples?
A: Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
Q: Can you produce according to customers' design?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:Above a geotextile one, that there is any acceptance of norms?
- Detailed advice vx, zhang my side is the manufacturers, welcome advice, Insider!
- Q:Characteristics of filament geotextile
- It can replace the traditional engineering materials and construction methods, construction safer, and contribute to environmental protection, can be more economical, effective and lasting solution to the basic problems in the construction. Filament geotextile has good mechanical function, good water permeability, and can be anti-corrosion, anti-aging, with isolation, filtration, drainage, protection, stability, reinforcement and other functions, to adapt to uneven grass-roots, Damage, creep small, long-term load can still maintain the original function. Filament geotextile characteristics: strength - the same weight under the specifications, the tensile strength are higher than other acupuncture non-woven fabrics; anti-ultraviolet light - with high UV resistance; high temperature resistance - resistance High temperature up to 230 ℃, high temperature remains structural integrity and the original physical properties; permeability and flat drainage - geotextile thick and is needle-shaped, with good surface drainage and vertical permeability, years later Can maintain this performance; creep resistance - geotextile creep resistance is better than other geotextiles, so long effect is good. It can resist the erosion of common chemical substances in soil and resistance to gasoline, diesel and other corrosion; ductility - geotextile under a certain stress has a good elongation, so that it can adapt to uneven irregular base; Cloth technical features: thick geotextile, geotextile can guarantee the three-dimensional porosity, is conducive to the realization of excellent hydraulic performance. Geotextile break strength has a great advantage, especially for retaining walls and embankment reinforcement. Geotextile indicators are more than the national standard, is an excellent geotextile reinforced materials.
- Q:Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role?
- Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role? Which predecessors help me explain.
- Q:What is the difference in role of earth anchors and geotextiles in the construction of retaining wall?
- Geotextiles prevent the infiltration of the natural, insitu soil into sand or structural gravel that you may place as a foundation to the retaining wall. You can think of it as a membrane that keeps the two types of material of different densities, from gradually mixing together. A free standing retaining wall will likely not be successful as the pressure of the retained soil behind the wall will build up due to settlement, and eventually cause the wall to topple. Earth anchors that tie into the wall and extend into the backfill material (retained earth) serves to support the wall and keep it from failing.
- Q:Geotextile seam construction how to do
- Sewing of geotextiles All sutures must be carried out continuously (for example, spotting is not allowed). Before the overlap, the geotextile must overlap at least 150mm. The minimum stitch is at least 25 mm from the weaving edge (the edge of the material exposed). The seam of the geotextile seam is covered by a single line of thread lock. The line used for suturing should be a resin material with a minimum tension of more than 60N and is resistant to chemical corrosion and UV resistance comparable to or beyond the geotextile. Any "missing needle" on the sewn geotextile must be re-sewn in the affected area. It is necessary to take appropriate measures to prevent the soil, particulate matter or foreign matter from entering the geotextile after installation. Cloth lap according to the terrain and the use of functions can be divided into natural lap, seam or welding. Geotextile manufacturers, for your answer
- Q:How can the geotextile extension of 65 to do the following
- I professional production geotextile geomembrane and other geotechnical materials, wish smooth
- Q:Geotextile production process
- 1, add polypropylene particles; 2, extrusion continuous fiber filament. Re-stretching and contraction, the fibers cut into short fiber; 3, the fiber is placed in the machine leveling; 4, continue to polymer film. The film is cut into filaments; 5, after stretching again, the filament is wound on the reel. 6, through a variety of independent research and development of the production process, the fiber for acupuncture, followed by thermal bonding. 6, through a variety of independent research and development of the production process, the fiber for acupuncture, followed by thermal bonding. Use this production process to create a geotextile with ultimate strength
- Q:3923.1 why not apply to geotextiles
- Geotextile price, geomembrane price, composite geomembrane price can be found tgcl1123 to see
- Q:Project, what is the use of permeable geotextile?
- Geotextile main application areas: water conservancy projects: seawall, embankment, lake embankment project; reservoir reinforcement project; reclamation project; flood control and rescue. Highway and railway engineering: soft foundation reinforcement treatment; slope protection; road anti-reflective crack structure layer; drainage system; green isolation zone. Electrical engineering: nuclear power plant basic engineering; thermal ash dam project; hydropower project. Geotextile application characteristics: 1,8,7 Liu, 6,3,8 by, 3,6,0 reason, 2,31, due to the current geotextile production of synthetic fibers mainly nylon, polyester, polypropylene, B They have a strong anti-burying, corrosion resistance 2, geotextile for the permeable material, so it has a good anti-filter isolation function 3, non-woven geotextile due to structural fluffy, with good drainage performance 4, geotechnical Cloth has a good anti-puncture ability, so it has a very good protective performance 5, geotextile has a good coefficient of friction and tensile strength, with geotechnical reinforcement performance
- Q:Is there a geotextile between the waterproofing membrane and the rigid layer?
- Need to prevent the waterproof layer from being pierced. Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range