Introduction of Polypropylene Geotextiles:
Geotextile is usually used for filtration,isloation, reinforcement or preservation with good characteristics of high tensile strength, good penetrability,freezing durability,aging and corrosion resistance, etc.
Application of Polypropylene Geotextiles:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
Specification of Polypropylene Geotextiles:
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non woven geotextile
Width Variation %
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN ≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tear Strength KN≥
MD and TD
- Q:Can geotextile skin be connected?
- Geotextile skin can be touched. Geotextile production of raw materials is polyester fiber, polyester has been widely used in daily life. Such as clothes are also a lot of polyester material. So do not worry, geotextile is not harmful to the human body.
- Q:Geotextile detection sampling, how many meters
- At least one square, multi-cut point can also be. Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Roof 1: 3 cement mortar leveling layer mixed with polypropylene or nylon-6 fiber is the role of what?
- Reduce the expansion coefficient of cement
- Q:Construction of composite geotextile
- Geotextile as a protective layer of geomembrane, so that the protection of impermeable layer from damage. In order to reduce the UV radiation, increase the anti-aging properties, it is best to use the laying method. Construction, the first use of smaller diameter sand or clay to find the base surface, and then laying geomembrane. Geomembrane should not be stretched too tight, buried at both ends of the soil part of the corrugated, and finally in the shop on the geomembrane with a fine sand or clay shop layer of 10cm or so excessive layer. Puzzle 20-30cm stone (or concrete prefabricated block) for the anti-Chong protective layer. Construction, should try to avoid the stones directly hit the geomembrane, the best side of the film side of the protective layer of the construction. Composite geomembrane and the surrounding structure should be connected with expansion bolts and steel plate pressure bar anchorage, the connection site to brush the emulsion asphalt (2mm thick) bonding, to prevent the occurrence of leakage.
- Q:Filter geotextile performance ~ main function ~
- Asked to filter the geotextile, you answered wrong
- Q:The first geotextile is divided into polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile
- Non-woven geotextile has many advantages: 1) air permeability 2) filterability 3) insulation 4) water absorption 5) waterproof 6) stretch 7) not disheveled 8) feel good, soft 9) light 10) Can be restored 11) without the direction of the fabric 12) compared with the textile production of high productivity, production speed 13) low prices, can be mass production and so on. Disadvantages are: 1) Compared with the textile fabric strength and durability is poor; 2) can not be washed as other fabrics; 3) fiber arranged in a certain direction, so easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method has been mainly focused on preventing the improvement of the division.
- Q:Geotechnical deployment of aging detection of what indicators
- Material anti-aging performance testing, if the reality to consider, for too long, are generally used in the laboratory to accelerate the aging approach to consider. Aging the concept of aging is a big concept. Refers to the material in the external environment under the influence of time changes. Environmental effects are multifaceted, the role of light, the role of temperature, a chemical role, the role of micro-organisms and so on. Now generally referred to as aging, refers to the light aging. Light aging, refers to the material in a certain light exposure after a certain period of time after the performance of the material changes. The most commonly used indicator for photoaging is the strength retention of the material. That is, the ratio of the strength that remains after the light is retained.
- Q:Do you have a drainage board and a geotextile on the basement roof?
- Hello, generally do not require re-test Huazhi geotextile materials, manufacturers need to answer for your needs
- Q:What kind of geotextiles are used to filter the geotextile?
- GBT-1998 geosynthetics staple fiber acupuncture non-woven geotextile GBT-1998 geosynthetics filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile
- Q:How to judge the geotextile test results are reliable
- Determine whether the tensile test results of the material are reliable, depending on whether the tensile process of the material to be tested during the test has reached the state required by this detection method. As a tensile test, to test the tensile strength and elongation of the material under specified conditions. Stretching process, the material to be tested to be uniform force, the test machine fixture holding the sample to be solid, the sample does not produce slip nor be caught damage. This is the test process of the requirements of the test machine fixture and the installation of the sample requirements, only to meet this requirement and other requirements, the test results may be accurate. Geotechnical composite materials - Geosynthetics - Staple acupuncture non - woven geotextiles GB / T-1998 Geosynthetics - Filament spunbonded acupuncture non - woven geotextiles GB / T - 1998 Geosynthetics Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetic materials GB / T - 1998 Geosynthetics - Geological synthetic materials Polyvinyl chloride geomembrane GB / T-1999 Geosynthetics Plastic geogrid GB / T-1999 Geosynthetics Plastic flat wire braided geotextiles GB / T-2002 Geosynthetics Plastics 3D geogrids GB / T-2002 geosynthetics / outer composite geotextile
Textile, is the production of nonwoven geotextiles, geosynthetics composite film professional unit, the original production of industrial filter fabric textile department designated enterprise system in China Textiles Association members, China Membrane Industry Association.
Our product range mainly includes geosynthetics, industrial filter cloth, needle woven cotton,needle geotextile,composite geomembrane, filter cloth,cotton acupuncture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range