Order On-line Tracking
1. nonwoven geotextiles are produced from high quality raw-materials. The Geotextiles
are needle punched to form a strong fabric.This strong fabric retains its dimensional stability and is resistant
to damage from construction stresses.
2. nonwoven Geotextiles are available in varying strengths and thicknesses according to your
project. Custom roll sizes are also available.
3. provides the latest engineered, technically superior products that bring technical certainty and
4. geotextiles are highly durable and are characterised by:
· High puncture resistance
· Large elongation before break
· Excellent filter characteristics at all strains
· Specially chosen fibres for high UV protectio
Unit Weight (g/m2)
Static (CBR) Puncture(KN≥)
Cofficient of Permeability(cm/s)
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
As its name suggests Geotextiles refers to textiles related to earth or soil. When any permeable material used with rock, soil or earth it is termed as Geotextiles. The basic function of this technology is to prevent soil erosion to strengthening heavy concrete structures. This technology has not yet gained much attention in India, but is widely used in many countries for construction of bridges, roads, railway tracks to improve its strength. Many researchers have view that this technology is not newly developed but is in use from past thousands of years.
Formation of Geotextiles
Geotextiles can be formed of synthetic fibers, natural fibers or combination of the two. In past Geotextiles were made of natural plant fibers while today are usually formed of synthetic polymers such as polyester, polypropylene (PP), polyamides (PA) and polyamides (PA). Geotextiles made from natural fibers are less durable as they get decomposed with passage of time.
Choice of formation depends on the required properties and service life for which it is used. For example, natural fiber base Geotextiles is used for erosion control mats where durability is not a critical factor.
Natural Fiber Based Geotextiles
Natural fibers like Jute and coir have special applications. These different fibers degrade at different rates. Coir geotextiles degrade in 2 to 3 years while jute degrades in 1 to 2 years. Because of this property coir is used in situations where vegetation takes longer to establish, and jute is used in low rainfall areas as it can absorb more moisture. Also used for rural unpaved roads.
1. Natural fiber-based geotextiles are environmental friendly.
2. Its biodegradable nature has certain cost-effective applications in erosion control and re-vegetation.
3. It is helpful in quick establishment of vegetation.
4. It also helps in dust control, sand dune formation, wind erosion control and stabilization.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Location||Taian City，Shandong Province,China|
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Main Markets||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe|
|Company Certifications||ISO9001;IS014001 Certificate|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-30 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane|
|Product Price Range||Average|