Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile Polyester and Polypropylene
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 30000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Specifications of our Geotextile:
- High Strength
- Anti-acid and alkali
- Abrasion resistng
- Easy for construction
- Exprot Europe, Africa for years
- PP Nonwoven geotextile fabric
2. Gextextile Product Description:
--Our geotextile can be made of polypropylene (PP) or polyester (PET) .
-- The weight is available from 100g/m2 to 1500g/m2 and the width from 1m to 8m,
-- Two kinds of processing technical to select: needle punched and thermally bonded, long fiber or short fiber.
-- It is widely known as earthwork material and industry fabric, used in the areas of railway, highway, water conservancy, dam, tunnel,
subway, environment protection and so on.
-- We can supply different specifications as customers’ request.
3. Geotextile Product Specification / Models:
Material: polypropylene (PP) thermally bounded
Length: As customers’ demand (usually is 100m)
Package: PE film and woven cloth
Delivery time: With in 3weeks after received the advance payment
Payment terms: T/T 30% in advance+T/T 70% against the copies of original documents or L/C
4. Application of Geotextile:
The filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule
from passing, it allows the water and the gas pass through freely.
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill,
different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
The highway, railway, soilstone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress,
prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earth body stability.
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non-woven geotextiles:
According to GB/T17638-1998 Standard
Mass per square meter g/m2
Weight Variation %
Thickness mm ≥
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m
MD and CD
Elongation at Break %
25 ~ 100
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size 090 mm
0.07 ~ 0.20
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
k× (10-1 ~ 10-3)
Tear Strength KN ≥
MD and CD
Needle punched geotextile after treatment method
5. Geotextile Products Show:
6. FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Will mulberry silk shrink if it is washed?
- Silk material shrinks.However, before generally do clothes are made with shrink, so most buy garments are not shrink, unless you buy a silk cloth for tailor, it must first put the cloth over the water to make clothes, generally not shrink too much.Between the silk fabric fiber mutual consolidation is not strong, so it is relatively easy to shrink, so the general silk fabrics in clothing made will be washed again, but in order to prevent the event, a large number of recommendations should be selected in the purchase when the silk clothing.
- Q:What is fabric texture effect?
- The morphological beauty of clothing materials is mainly reflected in the texture of the material. Texture is a different psychological feeling given by touch and sensation
- Q:What exactly is the fabric count of the bedding? What does the number represent?
- The count is the standard of the yarn's thickness. For example, one or two cotton can be made into 30 1 meters of yarn, that is 30, and one or two cotton can be made 40 long 1 meters of yarn, that is, 40;
- Q:Compared modal fabric and cotton fabric, which is more expensive? Modal and Audel the same?
- Modal and cotton is certainly expensive than modal fabric
- Q:What's the difference between nylon and Dacron?
- On the other hand will be different. Polyester feel more rough, feel very smooth nylon. Also can use fingernails, fingernails, there are obvious signs is not obvious traces of polyester, nylon, but this method is better than the first method is intuitive and easy to argue
- Q:What is the main component of Tencel fabric
- Tencel (Tencel fiber is) British company Acocdis LYOCELL fiber brand names in China registered Chinese called Tencell, the fiber wood pulp as a new fiber material solvent produced by the method of spinning. It has cotton comfort, polyester strength, wool fabric "luxury beauty" and silk "unique touch" and "soft falling", both in dry or wet state, are very tough. In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber that is much stronger than cotton in wet strength. One hundred percent pure natural materials, manufacturing process and environmental protection, make way of life to protect the natural environment for this, to fully meet the needs of modern consumers, and green environmental protection, called the green fiber in twenty-first Century.
- Q:What is the nylon taffeta fabric
- Now many derivatives are called nylon taffeta, nylon taffeta, satin, twill, jacquard lattice, etc.. Generally according to the weight per square meter, can be divided into medium thickness (80g/m2) and thin (40g/m2). The whitening, dyeing, printing, calendering, embossing nylon spinning, fabric formation of fine silk, surface smooth, soft, thin and strong wear resistance, bright color, easy to wash and quick drying. Mainly used as clothing materials for men and women. Coated nylon shioze windtight, waterproof, and anti down, can be used as a ski jacket, raincoat, sleeping bags, mountaineering clothes and fabrics
- Q:How can TR fabrics and TC fabrics be distinguished?
- T/R fabric is polyester viscose blended fabric.Polyester viscose blend is a kind of complementary blend. Polyester and viscose are not only of cotton type, wool type, but also medium length. Wool fabrics, commonly known as "fast bars"".
- Q:Fabric composition of clothing is made of viscose rayon, is what?
- Viscose fabric has the essence of cotton fabric, but also has a good quality of silk, is a kind of authentic ecological fiber fabric. Viscose fiber is made from natural rather than natural, because viscose fiber is cotton short velvet as raw materials to optimize processing, so compared to viscose fiber cotton fiber in essence is more pure, for example, the content of cellulose viscose fiber and cotton fiber in 99.5% above, only in 95% to around 97%.It is because of the pure essence of viscose fiber, resistance to sunlight exposure, mothproof, high temperature resistance, chemical allergy, can melt and mold to have good solvent resistance, so, at present mainly in the textile fiber fabric, viscose fabric performance is very comprehensive.
- Q:Is dacron cloth waterproof?
- Dacron fabric is not waterproof. Polyester properties:1) high strength, impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon, 20 times higher than viscose fiber.2) good elasticity. The elasticity close to wool, when stretched 5% ~ 6%, can almost completely recover. Wrinkle resistance over other fibers, that is, fabric does not wrinkle, good dimensional stability. The elasticity is 2~3 times higher than that of nylon.3) good heat resistance.4) good water absorption.5) good wear resistance. Wear resistance is second only to nylon, which is the most wearable, better than other natural and synthetic fibers.6) good light resistance. Light resistance is second only to acrylic fiber.7) corrosion resistance. Resistance to bleaching agent, oxidizing agent, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acid. Resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decomposition.8) poor staining. Polyester fiber based on its performance can be divided into standard type (HT high strength and low extension Series), low shrinkage (LS medium strength, low shrinkage Series), dimensional stability (HMLS high modulus, low shrinkage series).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like