Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- The purpose of the protection, one is to avoid man-made mechanical damage; the second is to prevent climate, UV aging, to extend the service life; three in the planting roof protection layer is to prevent plant roots puncture, different effects using different methods of protection.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Five, how the basement moisture:
1, moisture-proof material
This is the decoration in the attention of the problem, the basement is relatively humid place, so when we should pay attention to the decoration, the choice of wallpaper, tiles and other moisture-proof effect of better decoration materials, and other basement ceiling, floor, walls are To be the best waterproof.
2, ventilation and moisture
Strengthen the air circulation on the moisture is more helpful, can effectively reduce the indoor moisture content.
3, electrical dehumidification
If you run into the rainy weather, outdoor air humidity is relatively high, it is not suitable for long ventilation, you can use the exhaust fan, air conditioning or dehumidifier and other machines for indoor dehumidification.
4, desiccant dehumidification
In addition to the use of a variety of electrical dehumidification can also be placed some moisture damp dehumidification effect of small items, such as desiccant, charcoal and other indoor moisture, but the desiccant is a service life, the general need for frequent replacement.
5, to warm moisture
Installation of warmth is also one of the effective means of underground moisture protection, to warm the basement room temperature can be maintained at a certain temperature can keep the room dry and not wet, but pay attention to the temperature is not too high will cause the room is too dry, Comfortable.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- Cushion cushion, as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly from the back cover of the role, generally in the engineering design drawings have a clear approach (material).
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Where the process (such as waterproof material construction, floor construction, equipment installation, etc.) on the grass-roots level have certain requirements, must be grass-roots leveling treatment, in the project, commonly used leveling method is to use a certain strength of cement mortar or Fine stone concrete leveling.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- in recent years, the density of 160kg / m3 ultra-light foam concrete is also used in construction projects.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Ring beam is reinforced concrete. Is to increase the overall wall and overall stiffness, improve the side resistance performance, according to the earthquake or masonry specifications set. There may be in the ground wall, there may be in the underground wall.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- Second, sub-grid seam set
In order to reduce the total shrinkage and temperature stress of the large area waterproof layer, avoid the leakage of the waterproof layer due to the deformation of the structural layer and the change of the temperature and humidity, the waterproof layer should be divided according to the shape, size and structure of the flat roof, Stay sewn. The waterproof layer is divided into several squares.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Building floor cushion is the structure layer below the grass-roots level. Cushion as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly plays the role of the back cover. Cushion should be noted with the basic distinction. It is easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- First to ask the use of your huts, there is the strength of the huts.
If you just get a little, then a few years into a dangerous floor, then calculate the ground, walls, roof (slope roof) area, doors and windows can be used as a wood plate loss.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range