Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Master roof: the general use of 40 thick C20 reinforced fine stone concrete protection.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- In the municipal engineering, the bedding layer is a structural layer between the grassroots and the soil foundation. When the soil temperature is bad, the water temperature of the soil is improved and the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure are improved. Diffusible load to reduce soil deformation.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- When the moisture generated by the ice dam into the external walls of the gap, the walls and insulation layer will become damp, which is the ideal environment for the breeding of mold.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Roofing layer of leveling layer is usually used 20mm thick 1: 2.5 cement mortar. The leveling layer may be made directly on the structural concrete surface, or it may be made on the insulation layer and is provided for the construction of the waterproof material.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- Foam concrete density grade is generally 300-1800kg / m3, commonly used foam concrete density grade 300-1200 kg / m3,
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 2, bedding (bed course) refers to the structure below the grass-roots level. Its main role is to water, drainage, antifreeze to improve the grass-roots and soil-based working conditions, the water stability requirements are better. The cushion layer is a structural layer between the base layer and the soil base. When the soil quality is poor, it is used to improve the water stability of the soil base, improve the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure and disperse Load to reduce soil deformation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range