Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project.
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- There is no "cushion" on the roof, and there is a concrete cushion under the basement floor. What you said may be leveling, is the base of the waterproof layer.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- As well as the time to build a wooden building with concrete pier, from the ground or contact the ground to do a good job preserving.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Ring beam is reinforced concrete. Is to increase the overall wall and overall stiffness, improve the side resistance performance, according to the earthquake or masonry specifications set. There may be in the ground wall, there may be in the underground wall.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Base cushion waterproofing is not contact with the soil (Ying water) to prevent water into the cushion, but in the cushion and the base of the bottom of the contact, in fact, is the basis of the bottom of the waterproof.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Building floor cushion is the structure layer below the grass-roots level. Cushion as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly plays the role of the back cover. Cushion should be noted with the basic distinction. It is easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- There was no other place in the house below
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Base cushion waterproofing is not contact with the soil (Ying water) to prevent water into the cushion, but in the cushion and the base of the bottom of the contact, in fact, is the basis of the bottom of the waterproof. The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations).
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- In the municipal engineering, the bedding layer is a structural layer between the grassroots and the soil foundation. When the soil temperature is bad, the water temperature of the soil is improved and the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure are improved. Diffusible load to reduce soil deformation.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- 4. The second layer to do mortar waterproof (mortar waterproof), waterproof at the same time can protect the bottom of the flexible waterproof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range