Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:What is the specific method of sticking membrane?
- The specific method of GOR film sticking. First of all, clean up the mobile phone screen; ensure that there are no dust and small particles. Use glasses cloth or soft cloth without hair slip to clean the surface of the mobile phone, clean up the dust, fingerprints, etc. on phone surface; ensure that there is no dust on the surface of the mobile phone, and then perform the next step; determine the positive and negative side of the gor reinforced glass film, then tear the first side of the protective film, point it at the phone, align the frame on the top, left and right and correctly stick reinforced glass film; lightly touch the middle of the screen by hands. Air can automatically spread out, and bubble can be automatically excluded by gor reinforced glass film. Make sure there is no small bubbles on the screen. Even though there is small bubbles on the completed gor reinforced glass film, the bubbles will automatically disappear within one or two days. If you misalign the reinforced glass film negligently, you can also tear it down and repost, and you don't worry about that film will lose stickiness and scrap because gor reinforced glass film depends on the electrostatic adsorption instead of adhesive of silicone.
- Q:Why the lacquer film is not hard enough?
- Generally speaking, there are three reasons. First it is brushed too thick. Second the time is not enough. Third, the temperature is too low.
- Q:what's the specification of composite geo-membrane?
- Packing norms are 2-6m width, 50-100m length(or according to user requirements). Width reaches 6 meters, currently the widest composite film in our nation. Compared with the similar width products, it has reduced the joints, decreased the project cost and shorten the construction period, but also reduce the risks due to improper joints. 2, high puncture strength, large friction coefficient. 3, excellent resistance dewatering performance 3, good aging resistance, large range of adapted environment. Such as embedded pavement will have longer life. 4, water pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, high strength, wear resistance, low temperature resistance, non-toxic, good surface drainage features, excellent anti-seepage effect. 5, it has unique heat insulation, moisture insulation, anti-frost, antifreezing effect. 6, it's suitable for water, chemical, construction, transportation, subways, tunnels, waste disposal sites and other projects.
- Q:Why imported geomembrane (HDPE) is most frequently used impermeable material among artificial synthetic materials?
- There are many domestic geomembranes , and there is no need to import, after all they are not high-tech products.
- Q:What is the mechanism of vacuum tube coating?
- Evaporation coating is to vaporize a substance by heating so that it can deposit on a solid surface. First proposed in 1857 by M. Faraday, this approach has become one of the common coating technologies in modern times. The structure of the evaporation coating device is shown in figure 1. Vaporized material such as metal and compound are placed in a crucible or hung on the hot wire as the evaporation source and the workpiece to be coated, such as metals, ceramics and plastics are placed in front of the crucible. After the system is vacuumized, the crucible should be heated so that the material therein evaporates. Atoms or molecules of the evaporated material is deposited on the substrate surface in condensation mode. The thickness of the film ranges from several hundred angstroms to several microns. Thickness depends on the evaporation rate and time (or inventory) of the evaporation source and is related to the distance between the source and the substrate. For large-area coating, the method of rotating the substrate or increasing evaporation source is often used to ensure that the thickness of the film is even. Distance from the evaporation source to the substrate should be less than the mean free path of vapor molecules of residual gas to prevent vapor molecules from colliding with residual gas thus causing chemical action. The average kinetic energy of the vapor molecules is about 0.1 to 0.2 eV.
- Q:Concrete and reinforced concrete construction program
- 1. Basis of Preparation: Contracts, drawings, regulations, standards, quality assessment standards. 2. Project Overview (should be relevant and concrete before, indicate each part of the basic amount of concrete, ready-mixed concrete suppliers) 3. Quality 4. concrete mix design goals and auditing (1) concrete requirements for raw materials; (2) concrete mix requirements; (3) supply of concrete; (4) checking concrete pumping capacity; transport (5) concrete. 5. pouring concrete (1) construction preparation; (2) construction conditions; (3) pouring concrete; (4) column concrete pouring; (5) pouring concrete shear wall (6) pouring concrete slab; (7) Concrete stairs pouring; (8) structural column, pouring concrete ring beams; pouring belt (9) after concrete pouring. Which includes concrete admixtures requirements; requirements for setting time of concrete; concrete slump requirements; levels in different parts of the concrete, leaving in vertical construction joint position requirements; concrete construction joint requirements; concrete pump, pump tubing and pump position different parts of the concrete slab requirements wipe the surface;; requirements for concrete vibrators vibration tools and methods; fixed tube requires segregation of different strength grade concrete intersection of the concrete. 6. 7. The concrete block and conservation measures to ensure the quality of product protection 9. 8. safe and civilized construction
- Q:The geotextile includes the geomembrane and the geotextile, is that right?
- Geotextile generally can be used for water filtration engineering, maintenance works (including highway maintenance, railway maintenance), roadbed reinforcement treatment works, tunnel impermeable cushion, landfill and other projects. Geomembrane is generally used in seepage control works, such as tailings seepage treatment, landfill seepage treatment, cesspit anti-seepage treatment, tank foundation seepage prevention, and so on. The composite material of the geotextile and the geomembrane is also known as the compound geomembrane, which is mainly used for the seepage prevention of the water conservancy project: For example, anti-seepage of artificial lake , landscape lake, reservoir, and ditch.
- Q:What kind of membrane should be coated on optical coating glass?
- Polarizing film coated glass: coated glass is the glass which has coated with a layer or several layers of metal, alloy or metallic compound thin film on the surface so as to change the optical properties of glass and satisfy certain requirements. According to different characteristics of products, coated glass can be divided into: heat reflecting glass, low emissivity glass (low-E), conductive film glass, etc
- Q:What is the mechanism of capsule pressure gauge
- sylphon bellows is impossible not fixed in the watchcase, generally central portion of the diaphragm aperture as the inlet pressure port and fixed, another piece of the center of the diaphragm is the free end of the membrane. membrane is divided into upper and lower free ends, in general it is the lower end of the inlet, then the upper end of the diaphragm sheet is driven by the connecting rod work. .
- Q:What are the codes for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures?
- 1, improve basic provisions of acceptance. 2, add provision of inspection lot expansion of certified products or continuous qualified products. 3, delete provisions for acceptance of template deismantle. 4, add provisions for acceptance of moulded rebar and other rebar new technologies. 5, add provisions for acceptance of unbonded prestressed steel fully enclosed waterproof performance. 6, improve provisions for site acceptance of premixed concrete. 7, , improve provisions for site acceptance of precast components. 8, add provisions for acceptance of objects which has deviation in structures position and dimension. 9, add a method of checking structural entity concrete strength through rebound-drilled core method.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range