Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:Anti seepage coefficient of PE geomembrane
- PE geomembrane is water-proof, less than 1 American Standard basically means minus 13 power of 0*10.
- Q:does the skylight of the car stick membrane?
- the function of the skylight sticking membrane is very small. Skylight is generally tinted glass, basically it can be separated from some of the ultraviolet light. The skylight is usually opened, if you feel the sun too shining you can pull on the visor, so I think sticking membrane has little effect. I recommended sticking the front files film, not to affect the lighting as far as possible .
- Q:What is the hardness of HDPE board? What kind of knife is used to cut?
- DPE board (high density polyethylene sheet) melting point is about 130 ℃. It has good mechanical strength. It has good heat resistance and cold resistance, good environmental stress crack resistance. It is advised that the range of melting temperature is 200-250℃. The melting temperature is 220℃-260℃. The relative density is 0. For materials with larger molecules, 941-0, it has higher rigidity and toughness and good chemical stability. It can use carbide cutter tool or diamond cutter to cut. Dielectric properties. Hardness is about 30-45HRC.
- Q:What are the operation methods of seepage-proof geomembranes?
- Q:What are the differences between the geomembrane and the anti-seepage film?
- Different people give different names, in fact, they are almost the same, just to see where you use it, what to do. According to the material property, it can be divided into: HDPE (two cloth a film, a cloth one film,), LDPE, PE, GLC, PVC, EPDM, etc.. Different materials are different in practical range, but they all can be called geomembrane or impermeable membrane. Source: Tony hairtail.
- Q:What is electrothermal transparent film?
- Electrothermal film heating system is different from dot mode heating system such as radiator, air-conditioning and heating radiator, from the streamlined heating system such as heating cable and from the face heating system such as LC supply heating high-tech products made by aerospace flight technology. It takes electrothermal film as heating element to transfer heat into the air by radiation. Human body and objects can be warmed first. It is better in resultant effect compared with traditional convection heating method. Low temperature radiation electrothermal film heating system is composed of power supply, temperature controller, adapting piece, insulating layer, electrothermal film and finish coat. Electric energy can be converted to heat energy by electrothermal film.
- Q:How to paste anti-explosion glass film?
- The general process for film pasting is as follows: For the architectural membrane, its surface is coated with a layer of water-soluble adhesive, and covered with a layer of transparent protective film. During construction, it is required to spray some clean water on the glass needing pasting film first, then tear off the transparent protective film, and spray certain amount of clean water on the side coated with water-soluble adhesive. In this way, the architectural membrane will be pasted onto the glass. Scrape and press the outer surface of the membrane with a plastic scraper so as to remove the inside bubbles and excess water between the membrane and glass contact surface. After it is dried out, the architectural membrane will be able to be firmly adhered to the glass. Matters need attention for adhering architectural membrane: Explosion-proof membrane is generally adhered to the inside of the glass. Before pasting, the glass must be absolutely clean, and the part to be pasted membrane must be repeatedly washed. If there is left any tiny dust on the glass, it will affect the adhesive force of the architectural membrane, for the veneer of the membrane and the glass can only be firmly adhered in the vacuum state. Before cutting the membrane, you should choose and keep in mind whether to cut horizontally or vertically. For the horizontal cutting is poorer than vertical cutting in contraction effect, vertical cutting is usually choosed. For the membrane size, it is usually increased 5cm on the basis of the original size of glass. In the process of construction, the buckle of the constructor should be wrapped, and the key rings, cellphone, watches, rings and other items of the constructor should be removed to avoid scratching the membrane surface or glass surface. In order to ensure the quality of the construction team, the work site for the architectural membrane pasting should be dustless and construction on the roadside should be prohibited.
- Q:The features of HDPE geomembrane
- As a new material, geomembrane has excellent anti-seepage effect, corrosion resistance and chemical stability. And it can process features and functionality according to the actual project needs. Geomembrane has been widely used in water conservancy embankment dam , reservoir seepage. At the same time, it has ben widely used as seepage-proof, anti-corrosion, leakage-proof and non-hygroscopic material in channel, impounding reservoir, cesspit, swimming pool, house building, underground structure, wasteyard, environmental engineering, etc.
- Q:What's the installation method of the soft film ceiling?
- Installation method: 1. First to go to the site to see if there is a condition of installing the keel: Look at the scene to check if the wall is completed, and whether the woodworking processing part is qualified, the plastering needed parts should be completed first. Special attention should be paid to the carpentry part of the requirements we have to do, lights, air vents, such as the size of the opening to be processed in advance. 2. If the on-site situation is permmited, the first is to fix the aluminium alloy keel according to the requirement of the drawing design. The corner must be flat smooth, and the lighter should be flat and dense. 3. Pay attention to the lamp holder, air port, and light tube plate that need to be on the same level with the aurrounding keel. And it is required to be stable and smooth that can not swing. 4. The smoke and ceiling lamps should be first positioned and make a wooden frame with a smooth surface. Pay attention to the level, if it is too low, it is easy to highlight the traces of the underframe. 5. Before the installation of smallpox, the joint of the keel should be carefully checked, and the spray header should be sticked with the white tape. And the outlet should be handled well. When installing the smallpox, it should be fixed from the middle to the sides. Pay attention to both sides of the size, and the welding seam should be straight to the final corner and the surface should be smooth. After the surrounding is done, the excessive smallpox should be removed. To achieve the perfect side effect.
- Q:500 grams thickness of 0.3 mm geomembrane a square meter two cloth a film how much money
- 500 grams thickness of 0.3 mm geomembrane a square meter two cloth a film price of 4 yuan. GB price will be more expensive.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range