Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:What kind of membrane switch material is good?
- Membrane switch is an operating system integrating the key function, indicating element, and instrument panel as a whole. It is composed of four parts: panel, upper circuit, isolation layer, and lower circuit. It is a kind of normally open switch and its up and down contacts are in a off state under normal circumstances. When the membrane switch is pressed, the upper circuit contact deforms downward, and realize the contact with the lower circuit plate and breakover. When you release your finger, the upper circuit contact will bounce back, the circuit is off, and the loop will trigger a signal. Membrane switch is rigorous in structure with nice appearance and good seal. It has the characteristics of anti-humidity and long service life.
- Q:Thickness 1.5mmHDPE geomembrane density how much the price
- Density 95%, 15 yuan to 18 yuan range, I professional production
- Q:What are the codes for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures?
- 1, improve basic provisions of acceptance. 2, add provision of inspection lot expansion of certified products or continuous qualified products. 3, delete provisions for acceptance of template deismantle. 4, add provisions for acceptance of moulded rebar and other rebar new technologies. 5, add provisions for acceptance of unbonded prestressed steel fully enclosed waterproof performance. 6, improve provisions for site acceptance of premixed concrete. 7, , improve provisions for site acceptance of precast components. 8, add provisions for acceptance of objects which has deviation in structures position and dimension. 9, add a method of checking structural entity concrete strength through rebound-drilled core method.
- Q:What are the differences between seepage-proof geomembrane and impermeable geomembrane?
- Just different names, products are the same.
- Q:Import HDPE geomembrane in the landfill how to shop welding? Please elaborate, thank you!
- We are now the garbage disposal equipment technology has been far beyond the Japanese, Israel. Handling garbage costs does not exceed 70 yuan per ton, small investment, small footprint, simple operation. Because the situation is not the same, Japan and Israel, the equipment can not handle China's garbage, is to deal with garbage should be classified, and the water can not be too large, and our technical waste without classification, moisture is not too much demand, Quantity may be due to regional, unrestricted, garbage in the process, a variety of emission indicators have reached the national environmental monitoring standards, as well as the EU standard, not a foreign moon than the Chinese circle. But the country is not really concerned about the domestic technology, not to focus on it is difficult to promote. To break this situation, mainly in all local leadership, there is such a good technology why not promote the use of, and the country and the people. Waiting for your comment.
- Q:What is the difference between dc film sticking and mobile phone film sticking?
- There is no difference. They all stick film on the LCD screen. The result is that film is pasted on the screen.
- Q:Generalized name of composite geomembrane
- In engineering, it's major function is seepage-proof, drainage. because composite geomembrane uses geotextile (woven or woven plastic) as a fabric, protective, and are widely applied to the road and rail ): tunnel project// h, made into plastic film: // h is geomembrane generalized name, reinforcement and so on. Composite geotextile and geomembrane products are somewhat in different name, so-called composite geomembrane is to combine two materials together , which has a function of isolation and seepage-proof composite materials geomembrane, the protective effect, thermal compound or method polyethylene PE film lamination can be called directly geomembrane (in addition, many areas of environmental protection, reinforced .baidu, drainage: //h.baidu, a composite material like EVA waterproof board also called geomembrane .jpg "esrc x3d" http, woven geotextile woven geotextile boob or polyethylene composite, also has closed (impermeable) function, the products referred to is the same, except it has a geotextile isolation, airport, so causing geomembrane defined confusion and irregularities .hiphotos. India developed jute geotextile - strictly speaking all film-like materials used in the civil engineering can be referred to geomembrane. composite geo-membrane, simplely speaking, making plastic particles by lamination method as geomembrane or waterproof board (depending on the thickness of the geomembrane, respectively), roads, and it can be widely used in water conservancy dams .hiphotos: Non-woven geotextile. Because geotextile is the informal name of emerging materials
- Q:Can plastic wrap be steamed?
- No, the plastic wrap can't be steamed for it is a kind of plastic package product. It usually uses ethylene as master batch and is made by polymerization reaction. The plastic wrap is mainly used for food heating in microwave, refrigerator food preservation, and fresh food and cooked food packaging. It is also widely used in the field of food packaging in family life, supermarket stores, hotels, restaurants and industrial production. Plastic wrap can be classified into many types according to the material it uses and the added plasticizer, and it
can be applied to different occasions. Plastic wrap is favored by people for its convenience, economy and beauty. However, plastic wrap generally contains added plasticizers in the production process, and thus its impact on human health has also been a concern.
- Q:The impermeable composite geotechnical membrane is different from the composite geotechnical membrane waterproof layer. What are the two indicators?
- Vinyl acetate copolymer) from the Le Jian Compony The impervious performance of the composite geotechnical membrane depends on the impervious performance of plastic film. The plastic film should have strong corrosion resistance and good extensibility. The impervious film applied at home and abroad and the ECB used in the design of tunnel are mainly PVC；polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, ethylene which are with a good performance of high adaptability to the deformation. They are polymer chemistry flexible material with a small proportion. At present, it is with good frost resistance and low temperature.
- Q:What kind of membrane should be coated on optical coating glass?
- There are many coating membrane. From the material, they can be divided into dielectric film and metal film. From the performance, they can be divided into antireflection film, reflecting film, beam splitting film, polarizing film and protective film.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range