Products Specification of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
Physical Properties of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2. Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Which kind of the mobile phone screen protector is better?
- The mobile phone film in arm texture is the best, because the film surface of this material is processed through the latest technology, which can be resistant to wear and scratch. At the same time, this material has no bubble after be pasted, its transparency is also very good, and it will not leave any trace when peel off. Relatively speaking, the effect of this film is the best, price is the most expensive.
- Q:What are the differences of white and black geomembrane?
- There is no substantive difference between them. You can add different colorants and choose colors as you wish.
- Q:what's the specification of composite geo-membrane?
- Commonly used geomembrane specifications include 150 / 0.2 / 150 300 / 0.3 / 300, etc., they are generally divided into two cloth one membrane and one cloth one membrane, it's usually formed by calendering or thermal compound production process. Geomembrane is generally used for the anti-seepage project, for example, reservoir anti-seepage, reinforcement, roadbed anti-seepage, tunnel anti-seepage, airport anti-seepage and other projects.
- Q:What is the seepage-proof geomembrane?
- Co-extrusion technology is used during the production, the main material of it is high density polyethylene native resin with high quality. It has a low hydraulic permeability and excellent seepage-proof performance. The standard name of HDPE seepage-proof membrane is polyethylene geomembrane, which has a highly efficient molecular density.
- Q:Geomembrane's application technology
- Q:Construction scheme of geomembrane:
- This project uses two cloths film one film composite geo-membrane, welding adopts hot melt welding method, and split joint includes joints of geotextile, welding of geomembrane. In order to ensure the welding quality, welding shall be carried on in the factory, but in order to facilitate the construction, width of composite geo-membrane should not be too wide, and must be spliced in the construction site.
- Q:What is the operating principle of the vacuum laminating machine?
- The laminating machine must be the plastic packaging machine. The working principle is to insert the materal (or paper) to be plastic coated into the special plastic package, put the material into the plastic packaging machine, melt and solidfy the adhesive of the plastic package by heating and pressing and exhaust the air at the same time. By then plastic packaging is completed.
- Q:What other material can be used to prevent leakage in the fish pond except cement ? I have heard of geomembrane, but I do not know whether it is good?
- Geomembraneis is commonly used at present and it is good.
- Q:What is the hotfilm electric film?
- The hotfilm electric film is a semitransparent polyester film after it is powered. It is made of by the special conductive ink. It is processed by the metal carrier and made between the insulating polyester film. When working, it takes the electrothermal film as the heating element and sends heat into the space in the form of radiation. It can first make people's body and the objects to get the heat. It's integrated effect is far better than the traditional method of convection heating.
- Q:What is calculation method of constructional column concrete project quantity ?
- The main difference is that you have to consider the concrete volume of stubble for constructional column, while for concrete column you don't have to. 1, calculation formula of concrete volume: Suppose sectional area of concrete column is S1, and height is H1, then the volume V1 = S1 × H1. 2, calculation formula of constructional column volume: Suppose sectional area of constructional column is S2, and height is H2, then the volume V2 = S2 H2 + N × (1/2 × D × K2 ×H2).
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range