PE Smooth Geomembranes:
PE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make PE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Landfill final cover system uses geomembranes (HDPE high-density polyethylene film). It has advantages and disadvantages.
- at present, HDPE membrane is used to make closure material. HDPE film is anti piercing and anti aging. It is protective for it is of high density. the disadvantage is higher cost, easy aging in when exposed to sunlight, so it need covering by soil or geotextile.
- Q:Geomembrane HDPE
- It is suggested that this project should pay attention to the following steps. above 50m, oil corrosion is good anti-corrosion material the performance features of HDPE geomembrane are as follows. During geomembrane laying, resistant to acid, enabling HDPE geomembrane be used in a variety of poor geological ground conditions and climatic conditions, otherwise it will reduce the bonding strength. baidu, composite geomembrane coiled material, the overall performance of HDPE geomembrane, the normal leakage quantity of artificial lakes. 50% remaining pieces, step handover procedures, construction quality acceptance; tree branches: 80 ~ 100mm, longitudinal joints in adjacent two pieces should not be in a horizontal line. 1, factory-like culture pond; 4, paste with vertical retention wall, for guarantee the quality of the project: Washing pool, polyethylene anti-seepage film is suitable for parks, afforesting lawn waterproofing and wetproofing, etc., metal bandage and antiseptic treatment, water storage pond: reservoir; 5, the maximum design water level. ④ sticking technology of composite geomembrane and retention wall, and then cut according to actual conditions, discovering geomembrane damage, inflation pressure test index is 0; leftover material surplus. hiphotos, polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for mining industry: // d, first make mortar protective layer of lakebed composite geomembrane (20-30mm), sewage pipe seepage-proofing. ④ non-woven connections at weld pass.. Fourth, has strong anti-aging properties, HDPE geomembrane is a kind of flexible waterproof material; 4, N carry forward from two sides. The adhesives is made by asphalt latex paint, laying technology ① composite geomembrane laying and
- Q:The design of geomembrane thickness of 0.5, you must be up to 0.5.
- To perform in accordance with design requirements like design thickness of 0.5mm geomembrane geomembrane design requirements to be procured 0.5mm geomembrane standard GB / T17643-2011 standards or CJ / T234-2006 standards in accordance with the requirements of the standard deviation as the thickness of 0.5mm geomembrane thickness limit deviation -10%, or thin spots can be lower than the average thickness of 0.45mm design requirements geomembrane standard deviation 0 American standard GRI GM-13 standard 0.5mm geomembrane allows less than 0.5mm thickness of 0.5mm site must be
- Q:The welding temperature of 1.5mm thick geomembrane.
- 1. The welding temperature of 1.5mm thick geomembrane is 200-350℃. 2. The welding temperature of geomembrane is influenced by thickness and external climate. 3. The welding temperature of geomembrane during summer construction is low, while the welding temperature of geomembrane during autumn and winter construction is high. 4. The running speed of geomembrane welder needs to be adjusted except that the temperature of geomembrane welder needs to be adjusted during the welding of geomembrane. Reasonable welding temperature of geomembrane and reasonable running speed of geomembrane welder can make the welding reach standards.
- Q:Does the electrothermal film consume a large amount of electricity?
- Users who haven't use electrothermal film believe that the electrothermal film system wastes a lot of energy subjectively. In fact, compared with the traditional heating system, electrothermal film system consumes not that much power . The so-called "electrothermal film heating system has a large energy consumption", it is related to thermal insulation structure in buildings to a large extent.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of the paint film?
- The agnetic thickness measurement method can be used to measure the magnetic metal matrix: The thickness of the non magnetic coatings on steel, iron and nickel: Zinc, chromium, paint, electrophoresis, enamel, rubber, powder, enamel, coating, etc.) B. To use the eddy current thickness measuring method and nondestructive measurement of non magnetic metal (such as: Aluminum, copper, stainless steel) on non conductive coating thickness (such as: paint, powder, plastic, rubber, enamel, enamel, coating, etc.)
- Q:What is the difference between nonwovens and geomembranes in hydraulic engineering?
- Non-woven and geomembrane, geosynthetics are two kinds of materials. From the appearance of: non-woven is a porous material permeable material. Geomembrane is generally dense and dense material. From their function to distinguish: non-woven mainly used to filter, isolation, high strength can also be used to strengthen, but with less, because the economy is irrational. Geomembrane, impermeable waterproof is its main function.
- Q:Can plastic wrap be steamed?
- No, the plastic wrap can't be steamed for it is a kind of plastic package product. It usually uses ethylene as master batch and is made by polymerization reaction. The plastic wrap is mainly used for food heating in microwave, refrigerator food preservation, and fresh food and cooked food packaging. It is also widely used in the field of food packaging in family life, supermarket stores, hotels, restaurants and industrial production. Plastic wrap can be classified into many types according to the material it uses and the added plasticizer, and it
can be applied to different occasions. Plastic wrap is favored by people for its convenience, economy and beauty. However, plastic wrap generally contains added plasticizers in the production process, and thus its impact on human health has also been a concern.
- Q:Architectural glass film benefits include:
- Architectural glass film according to their functions can be divided into: Privacy film, decorative film, energy-saving insulation film, explosion-proof membrane, bullet-proof film, a film in which the explosion-proof and bullet-proof membrane can also be assigned to the category of the security film. According to the production process is divided into: Staining film, film clip, colors film, quantum film. Usually on the market of low-cost shoddy glass film membrane staining, mostly because it does not really have the energy-saving insulation anti-ultraviolet, and other functions, and life is short, mostly two to three years will fade off . Clip film is a film based on the original film on the additional plating up, and compare it with the film in terms of staining is usually longer life, but over time will slowly fade. According to architectural glass film classification: EEB film, security film and indoor decoration membrane. Function is different. Basic includes the following features: First, comfort and energy saving, always enjoy - energy-saving insulation, adjust the indoor temperature, saving money. Second, the protection of interiors and occupants of buildings - blocking more than 99% of harmful UV rays, protect the body health and prevent fading of furniture; outer shield sight, create a private space; shock-proof, reducing accidental injury; construct; invisible network security; the protection of private property Third, to improve the overall appearance of the building, to build a harmonious working environment IV reduction. annoying glare - to block sun glare, prevent light pollution, protect eyesight V. improve the efficiency of the company's employees - a variety of fancy, beautify the living room appearance, improve the indoor environment VI, explosion-proof, shock-proof, reduce injuries. build; invisible security net; protection of private property.
- Q:What is the standard for polyethylene geomembrane?
- Geosynthetics is a general term of synthetic materials applied in the field of civil engineering.
Classification of geosynthetics changes with the development of new material and new technique. Ministry of Water Resources of China enacted "Technical code for application of geosynthetics" with other relevant departments in 1998 and classified the geosynthetics into four categories, namely the geotextile, geomembrane, geocomposite, and special materials.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range