Mass per unit are g/m2
Thickness of membrane
Tensile at break kN/ m
CBR strength kN
Tear strength kN
Note: According to the specifications of thickness per unit area, the actual specifications in the range of specifications between the adjacent table, according to the interpolation method to calculate the appropriate evaluation indicators; beyond the scope of the table, the assessment indicators to be negotiated by the supply and demand.
Hydrostatic pressure tolerance specification data:
Thickness of membrane
One textile one membrane mm
Two textile one membrane mm
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:How to choose the geomembrane?
- According to different classifications, geotextile have lots of varieties. According to whether there is a clear line of latitude and longitude, the geotextile can be divided into non-woven geotextile or woven geotextile. Geotextile, especially nonwoven geotextile is rather like ordinary cotton cloth (not necessarily accurate) and most geotextiles are white. Some geotextiles contains impurities, thus showing other colors. Woven geotextile which is not waterproof is like a snakeskin bag.
- Q:The geotextile includes the geomembrane and the geotextile, is that right?
- Geotextile generally can be used for water filtration engineering, maintenance works (including highway maintenance, railway maintenance), roadbed reinforcement treatment works, tunnel impermeable cushion, landfill and other projects. Geomembrane is generally used in seepage control works, such as tailings seepage treatment, landfill seepage treatment, cesspit anti-seepage treatment, tank foundation seepage prevention, and so on. The composite material of the geotextile and the geomembrane is also known as the compound geomembrane, which is mainly used for the seepage prevention of the water conservancy project: For example, anti-seepage of artificial lake , landscape lake, reservoir, and ditch.
- Q:How to clean the computer keyboard film?
- This film better not to clean in plain boiled water. It is better to clean with alcohol. If the alcohol does not work. The quality of your film may not be good. You are suggested to buy a ney one in the computer store.
- Q:Construction problems of composite geo-membrane
- Q:What is the difference between single-sided laminated film and double-sided laminated film of paper cups?
- Paper cups coated with single-sided laminated film are used to contain hot drinks while paper cups coated with double-sided laminated film contain cold drinks. The double-sided laminating paper cup has a layer of transparent film on its both sides and the cup is smooth.
- Q:Why imported geomembrane (HDPE) is most frequently used impermeable material among artificial synthetic materials?
- Because of its minimal permeability coefficient
- Q:What is the HDPE geomembrane of rough surface?
- The rough surface HDPE geomembrane material is composed of 97.5% high-quality polyethylene, 2.5% carbon black, trace antioxidant and heat stabilizer. The rough surface is the result of a special co-extrusion process, the process is a molding production, the most important characteristic rough surface HDPE geomembrane offer is that it can increase the stability of the slope material, from Ji-light delay Gan hoot imitation dec containing wet splashing and ultimately HDPE geomembrane can carry Kongyong Rong maximize product adapted to the characteristics of the laying of a steep slope in cost savings but also improve design capabilities.
- Q:How to stick glass film and frosted film to the office windows?
- Clean the glass, and then coat water with liquid detergent, and paste window paper. Put it in place and remove the water and bubbles with a wiper. Frosted glass film can be stuck to the wall as long as it is smooth and flat. Matte film sticking can be divided into matte film sticking of ordinary glass and the touch screen. It is to turn the object with smooth surface into the rough surface. Advantages 1. Sticking film for frosted glasses add luster to the walls of the building and makes it look more beautiful. 2. Sticking film for frosted glass assists interior design and beautify office partitions. 3. We offer special labeling services of customized client icon / mark in frosted glass film application. 4. Sticking film on frosted glasses can create a privateness thus offering a private space with freedom. 5. Frosted glass film has rich color, flexible style with simple and practical originality. It is more beautiful and clearer than traditional glasses which is carved with pictures. 6. Frosted glass film can not only reduce visual interference, but also make full use of light. It is an excellent choice for office partitions, restaurants and stores. 7. Frosted glass film reduces harsh glare, relieves visual fatigue and protects eyesight, thus improving work environment of the building.
- Q:What is the construction method of HDPE geomembrane?
- 1. Flatness: ± 2cm / m2, smooth and straight; 2. Compactness: 95%, it is only after rolling that the geomembrane can be paved; 3. Longitudinal and transverse slope: more than 2%, the contour boundary and structure of landfill bottom must be conducive to percolation.
- Q:How to use 3M light box film?
- There are many kinds of light box film, colored semi transparent film, uniform light film, light blocking film, double color film, etc. Color semi transparent film is the most commonly used. There are many colors for you to choose. Customize colors according to customers' demand. Make back lighting display board by cooperating with soft lamp-box fabric. The construction method of film sticking is divided into: Dry paste method and wet paste method. It depends on different products.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range