Performance Feature of Impermeable LLDPE Geomembrane
1,Good physical and mechanic performance, high tearing resistance, strong deformation adaptability, puncture, aging, ultraviolet radiation, oil and salt, alkali and corrosion resistance,
2, high and low temperature resistance, non-toxicity, long operational lift, good waterproof, drainage, anti-seepage and damp proof effects,
3,complete width and thickness specifications, low cost and simple construction.
Product index of Impermeable LLDPE Geomembrane
Tensile strength (Map)
Right angle tear strength N/mm
Carbon black content of a %
Environmental stress cracking F20/h
Oxidation induction time at 200 °C/min
Water vapor permeability gNaN/(cm2 .s.Pa)
-70°CEmbrittlement of low-temperature impact
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:The difference between diamond films and diamond-like films where?
- Diamond from ultraviolet to infrared spectrum has high optical transmittance, it is an excellent corrosion-resistant materials. two preparation of diamond films are thermal chemical vapor deposition (TCVD) and plasma chemical vapor deposition (PCVD). The study is to obtain diamond film as a wear-resistant coating, the acoustic diaphragm, optical window, integrated high thermal conductivity of the substrate. it Also studied epitaxial single-crystal diamond film on a silicon wafer to prepare a diamond devices. Diamond-like carbon (DLC) is an amorphous structure, mainly carbon atom sp3 and sp2 hybrid bond. Hydrogen-containing DLC is also called α-C: H, wherein a hydrogen content between 20% to 50%. Hydrogen-free DLC film includes hydrogen-free amorphous carbon (α-C) and tetrahedral amorphous carbon (ta-C) film. Α-C film contains some sp3 bonds; ta-C-based film mainly contains sp3 bonds (sp3 & gt; 70%).
- Q:Can the mobile phone film be torn down
- Yes, 1, use the adhesive tape stick to a corner of the phone, pulling back and forth a few times. Pull the tape with a little force every time, in order to make the full attachment between adhesive tape and the cell phone film. 2, the corner will slowly tilt, and then grab the tilted angle. 3, pull slowly from the edge to the middle . 4, if the film is too sticky, you can cover it with a cup of hot water.
- Q:What is the difference between the primer and the basilemma?
- Compared with the common primer, basilemma has the feature of perfect transparency and no hiding power. You don't have to worry about the workability and finishing effect. In brief, good latex paint primer is equivalent with basilemma (wallpaper primer). But it is of high price. So it is not recommended. But if the price of your basilemma is much higher than latex paint primer, it's better to choose the transparent sealing latex paint primer with better quality as the wallpaper sealing primer. But in contrary, perfectly transparent wallpaper primer (wallpaper basilemma) can't take the place of the latex paint primer.
- Q:How to deal with the situation when the drilling equipment punches holes on the composite geo-membrane of dam?
- The hole punched can be repaired by sweat soldering with geomembrane that is the same with the repaired one. After that, the concrete is required to fixedly seal the hole.
- Q:What are the functions of the battery diaphragm?
- The diaphragm is of course used to separate the anode materials from the and cathode materials. One side is copper foil coated with anode material, aluminum foil coated with cathode material. The positive and negative electrodes are separated by diaphragm, and anode and cathode material penetrate this diaphragm to discharge electricity. At present, they are all basically imported. it is said that homemade diaphragm is not very mature. which belongs to high polymer material. so, it should have a little scientific and technological content. . . The diaphragm is very important, because once it is punctured by impurities or hard objects , the battery will short out, which is likely to swell. namely the so-called flatulence.
- Q:How to choose the stick membrane for decoration?
- Firstly, look at the design and colour. In order to identify whether the household colourful film is good or bad, you should first check whether the color is even, whether there is chromatism and bleeding. Usually a pattern is better when the pattern is more clear. In the next step, you should look at the tenderness, which is mainly for non-woven fabrics and wall coverings, etc. You have to look at both sides. Usually the quality is better if density of the surface wove is higher. Secondly, touch it and feel its toughness. Some people think that household colourful film is better when it is thicker, which is a misunderstanding. The quality is related to the quality of paper, production technique and toughness, and thickness, and not directly related to the thickness. When you identify the wallpaper by hand, you should touch it and feel and toughness, particularly for flocking wallpapers. They are most likely to feel the difference between good and bad. Usually the quality and toughness is better when it is softer. But when domestic and imported products that are made of the same material are compared, the imported ones will be relatively thick and of higher density. Third, smell it. Inferior household colourful film has bad smell. In addition, the real environmentally friendly film has no smell, but if it is made of inferior materials, it will have a pungent smell. You can smell it when coming close to it. Fourly wipe it. Wear-resisting and soiling-resisting should be tested. It is recommended that consumers draw some lines on the paper and the wipe them in the purchase process. Generally high quality colorul decoration film can easily be cleaned even if the surface is bumpy, but if it is of low quality, it is easy to be scraped or not easy to be cleaned.
- Q:What are the main types of wallpaper basilemma?
- the basilemma classification: 1. wallpaper basilemma wallpaper basilemma is a kind of wall surface material in the wall paper construction. it can form a dense packaging film on the wall to prevent moisture and alkaline substances within the walls of extravasation, protect wallpaper, and makes the wallpaper effectively adhered to the wall. 2, the wall of the basilemma(how to use the wallpaper to make wall finish in the interior decoration) the wall space basilemma is a cationic water-based acrylic emulsion having a closed curability, after brushing the grass-roots level it can be more loosely at maximize primary hardness and adhesion, and also has high hardness, waterproofing mildewproofing, super permeability, anti-alkali and spit color and other characteristics.
- Q:What is the difference between the unidirectional geogrid and the bidirectional geogrid?
- Unidirectional geogrid is made of a kind of reticulate compound material. To produce it, the raw materials are required to be extruded with punched holes and heated for shaping. It can be divided into two categories according to material, namely the unidirectional polypropylene geogrid and unidirectional polyethylene geogrid. The material is characterized by really high tensile strength and tensile modulus along the stretching direction. It provides ideal interlock system for the soil with low extension rate. At present, it is the most ideal reinforced material. Bidirectional plastic geogrid is fit to reinforce the roadbed, tunnel wall, parking lot, airport, wharf and others that have permanent bases. It can take the place of metal gauze to be used as the top mesh in the mine. At the same time, it can support the plants on the ground and stabilize the afforestation. It can be used on the soil slope to prevent it from water loss and soil erosion. It is time saving, labor saving and is easy to install. It can reduce the maintenance frequency ofpavement, efficiently prevent the road from collapse and crazing, provide it with permanent landscaping and increase the bearing capacity and service life of roadbed.
- Q:Can plastic wrap be steamed?
- No, the plastic wrap can't be steamed for it is a kind of plastic package product. It usually uses ethylene as master batch and is made by polymerization reaction. The plastic wrap is mainly used for food heating in microwave, refrigerator food preservation, and fresh food and cooked food packaging. It is also widely used in the field of food packaging in family life, supermarket stores, hotels, restaurants and industrial production. Plastic wrap can be classified into many types according to the material it uses and the added plasticizer, and it
can be applied to different occasions. Plastic wrap is favored by people for its convenience, economy and beauty. However, plastic wrap generally contains added plasticizers in the production process, and thus its impact on human health has also been a concern.
- Q:which kind of geomembrane is best for the frost cracking resistance?
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range