Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- The foamed concrete is a foaming system through a foaming machine that allows the foaming agent to be fully mechanically foamed and the foam is mixed evenly with the slurry.
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- Roof leaking of the construction program:
1. Need to remove the previous waterproof, such as paint, coil, etc., if it is to do the mortar waterproof can not be eradicated.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations). Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- When the moisture generated by the ice dam into the external walls of the gap, the walls and insulation layer will become damp, which is the ideal environment for the breeding of mold.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- Roof waterproofing can not use a single waterproof material, must be rigid and flexible combination of construction, flexible waterproof stretch is good, a little bit of settlement or deformation will not damage the waterproof layer. Rigid waterproof (ie mortar waterproofing agent) waterproof at the same time, can play a protective role, waterproof layer is not easy to be destroyed.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion, the base material is not divided into materials at the same time, the design will be described. Material is the same concrete, the greater than 20CM calculated basis, less than, equal to 20CM calculated cushion. Leveling layer refers to the original structure due to the existence of uneven or slope and the laying of the base layer, is conducive to laying the surface layer or waterproof, insulation layer. The role is to play a leveling, looking for a slope or enhanced function.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 2, bedding (bed course) refers to the structure below the grass-roots level. Its main role is to water, drainage, antifreeze to improve the grass-roots and soil-based working conditions, the water stability requirements are better. The cushion layer is a structural layer between the base layer and the soil base. When the soil quality is poor, it is used to improve the water stability of the soil base, improve the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure and disperse Load to reduce soil deformation.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- In addition to wood also buy wooden side, used as the main beam, beam and pillars.
The ground is also recommended to raise, raise the place also to beam and pillars
The number of boards to be based on your design to determine the ground practice, roof practices will affect the number of wood
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range