Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- Chalet recommended to do sloping roof, the lowest point suggested 2.4. Talk about the ground, the roof, the wall area divided by the length of your board length and width of the area can be calculated on the amount of it!
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 2. repair the cracks well. After the cracks to be repaired are dry, start waterproofing.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- There is no direct relationship between the cushion and the ring beam.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 3, waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5 -8 hours) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof layer: set in the tile or metal sheet below, from the waterproof, moisture-proof structure of the layer. The waterproof cushion plays an important role in the tile surface, because the "tile" itself can not be counted as a waterproof material, only tile and waterproof cushion combination to form a waterproof fortification.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- First of all, the foundation refers to the basis of the ground below, the cushion is generally below the base, the base should be there, if the sewage treatment station, then you look at the sewage pool, the bottom of the pool should also have it
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- The request is full.
Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Prefabricated board floor layer of cement layer is not called the cushion, should be called leveling layer, this layer can be removed, but be careful not to damage the prefabricated plate.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range