Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Second, when the design of the highest groundwater level above the bottom of the basement floor, you must do waterproofing. As the waterproof waterproof effect is good, so the application of more. Internal waterproofing is generally used for repair works.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- Reduce ground cracking, plus steel mesh.
Reinforced mesh, should be placed in the middle of the concrete, because the protective layer of concrete thick Fang generally only 5CM thickness, so the middle is the best.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- There is no "cushion" on the roof, and there is a concrete cushion under the basement floor. What you said may be leveling, is the base of the waterproof layer.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- First help you correct it, foam concrete used in the roof should be the role of thermal insulation, not as a cushion.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- There is no direct relationship between the cushion and the ring beam.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion is generally used in the ground floor of the building, leveling layer is generally used in the floor or roof. According to the above analysis, I believe that we use the quota, where the floor, roof construction, it should be used to find the level of the fixed sub-head, because there is no so-called concept of the cushion, leveling layer thickness is not what Specific provisions can also be used at the same time different layers of leveling, but must be carried out in accordance with the design requirements, so as not to exceed the load;
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Prefabricated board surface is best to do some cement mortar cushion, can prevent the decoration of the water generated to the downstairs.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 1, the cushion to do template inspection batch information. Waterproof to do waterproof shelter, waterproof inspection batch, waterproof detail structure.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range