Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- According to the "concrete structure construction quality acceptance criteria" provides:
Concrete should be poured within 12h after the completion of the concrete to be covered, and moisturizing conservation;
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof layer: set in the tile or metal sheet below, from the waterproof, moisture-proof structure of the layer. The waterproof cushion plays an important role in the tile surface, because the "tile" itself can not be counted as a waterproof material, only tile and waterproof cushion combination to form a waterproof fortification.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- Roof leaking of the construction program:
1. Need to remove the previous waterproof, such as paint, coil, etc., if it is to do the mortar waterproof can not be eradicated.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 3, waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5 -8 hours) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- Second, sub-grid seam set
In order to reduce the total shrinkage and temperature stress of the large area waterproof layer, avoid the leakage of the waterproof layer due to the deformation of the structural layer and the change of the temperature and humidity, the waterproof layer should be divided according to the shape, size and structure of the flat roof, Stay sewn. The waterproof layer is divided into several squares.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- Cushion is generally at the base, looking for the use.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Building floor cushion is the structure layer below the grass-roots level. Cushion as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly plays the role of the back cover. Cushion should be noted with the basic distinction. It is easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- In addition to wood also buy wooden side, used as the main beam, beam and pillars.
The ground is also recommended to raise, raise the place also to beam and pillars
The number of boards to be based on your design to determine the ground practice, roof practices will affect the number of wood
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range