Fire Proof Clear Borosilicate Ffloat Glass 4.0
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Borosilicate glass, also known as high borosilicate glass, is known as the "King of Glass". Its main component is about 80% silicon oxide and about 10% boron oxide. At this time, both silicon oxide and boron oxide can basically form microtetrahedrons. Framework (the more the micro tetrahedral framework in the glass is, the greater the ionic bond force will become, contributing to a more stable performance), the other is about 5% of stable oxide and about 5% of flux.
2. Main features:
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass technology and raw materials What is the difference in detail Thank you
- General material the same. Tempered glass is the ordinary flat glass or float glass in a specific process conditions, quenching or air-cooled quenching method from the processing, has "tempered glass" entry.
- Q:What is the difference between screen printing glass and glazed glass? The What is the difference between product performance, production methods, what is the difference
- Screen printing is a printing method, and the use of a lot of printing, printed on the glass up to the color glaze and frosted plaster. It should be said: color glaze glass is a kind of silk screen glass.
- Q:Benjamin Franklin built the Glass (H)Armonica in 1762 I want to know what it was made of and how.
- Franklin's okorder /
- Q:I want to build a modern/contemporary table that is just glass and a base. I can't justify paying hundreds of dollars for something so simple. Any ideas? I'd like an odd, round shape of glass like a kidney or egg shape. Where can I just buy the glass? Would a type of plastic that I could cut myself be just as good? Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
- try calling a few glass companies in your area, find them in the phone book. many sell this type of glass already beveled just for table tops. when on the phone with them, if they don't do it, ask them if they know of anybody that does. they may have a piece that was special ordered for a customer that did not pick it up. also try furniture stores. many have a clearance center that may have a piece of glass from a table that had the legs damaged. i used to work in a nice furniture store, and we always had table top glass with no legs. we sold it cheap.
- Q:I bought a tempered glass film online, but I will not paste, I will not paste around, how do?
- A side removed and then aligned on the wiping of the phone on its own adsorption on the phone screen you repeatedly rub a few times like
- Q:I need an answer by thursday morning 7 am
- Depends on the size. The glass pyramid over the Louvre cost millions. On the other hand, you could build one the size of your head for about five bucks. A glass pyramid the size of those in Egypt would cost tens of millions. What did you have in mind?
- Q:LOW-E insulating glass U value than ordinary hollow glass much lower
- Ordinary insulating glass 2.6 or more, LOW-E insulating glass 1.9 or less.
- Q:What are the types of architectural glass materials?
- Building glass material: 【Introduction】: Humans learn to use glass has been a thousand years of history, but more than 1,000 years, as the development of architectural glass material is relatively slow. With the development of modern science and technology and glass technology and the improvement of people's living standard, the function of architectural glass is no longer just to meet the lighting requirements, but to have to adjust the light, thermal insulation, security (bulletproof, anti-theft, fire Radiation, anti-electromagnetic interference), art decoration and other characteristics. With the continuous development of demand, glass molding and processing technology has also been a new development. Now, new technologies such as interlayer, tempered, ion exchange, glazed decoration, chemical thermal decomposition and cathodic sputtering have been developed to increase the amount of glass in the building and become the third largest building behind cement and steel material.
- Q:I have been laid off my job of 26 years doing exactly this. I would like to look into teaching at a community college passing my skills onto others. Any advice?How much do you think I could expect to get paid?Thanks in advance!
- Start by going to yahoo questions and posing a question along this lines: how do I go about getting a job teaching others to design and build leaded glass windows? Then wait for brilliant ideas to make you into the next Bill Gates (or Windows as the case may be).
- Q:I have seen the prices of custom size aquariums and thought it might be cheaper to do it myself. Does anyone know where I can get the glass or acrylic to construct a fish tank? Can I just get it at Home Depot or something?
- Aquarium Glass For Sale
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like