1. Specifications of PE Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PE Film:
FE Filmsare used for packaging for all kinds of food wrapings to keep them safe and fresh.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PE Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Do NOT use electric hair drier! It will make it more difficult to remove! Is the elevator made of stainless steel? If it is, you'd better find someone professional in this field to help you remove the film! They have their ways! It will make more difficult to remove.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:Just buy a table tennis racket, after the film is very sticky, how to do?
- According to the description of the characteristics, this rubber is sticky gum.The new rubber is very viscous, which is normal and won't stick for a while.
- Q:How to paste the keyboard protection film?
- Frosted face up, it is not strong, no way, the keyboard is to use, will move, in fact, protect the touch, nothing personal, ha ha, but love clean, hard-working people use, that is, I am a lazy person
- Q:Is there a protective film on the surface of the LCD screen?
- Take a wet rag and rub it on the screen, wiping out the protective film that appears on the screen, causing the screen to blur. If too hard, even the screen will be cut, so that liquid crystals flow out.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the two sides of the refrigerator?
- Of course you should tear it off.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- This kind of situation rarely occurs. Perhaps, there's something wrong about the film. In this case, you can directly turn to the manufacturers (the sellers) for help, or require them to exchange or return the goods.
- Q:When you remove the protective film from your cell phone, how can you remove the glue?
- The organic matter and the inorganic substance in the reaction can be dissolved, the contact area is increased, and the reaction rate is increased. For example, in the saponification reaction of oils and fats, the addition of ethanol can dissolve NaOH and dissolve oil, so that they can contact fully in the homogeneous phase (the solution of the same solvent) and accelerate the reaction rate.
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- Functions of insulation and seal.
- Q:Mobile phone screen or protective film good?
- The first one: full screen, with a metal frame on the side, this is generally with radian, can put IP6 edges in the envelope, this is a significant increase in the thickness of mobile phone, feel than when not the film will lack some benefits, the edge will not be scratched.Second: there is also a full screen, is directly is a flat glass film with radian, but there arc printed white or black, the bottom side of the arc cover, will leave a bit gap, basically will benefit and can prevent the dust, the edge of the screen on the scratch scratch.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range