General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Item Number: W100-50T(2)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on LCD?
- Wipe it off with alcohol.
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- There are two kinds of PE protective films. One is without glue, directly co-extruded by polyethylene and adhesive material. This kind is called the mucous membrane, which is unharmful. The other needs glue, generally acrylic glue. And it basically does no harm.
- Q:How to easily remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- Sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor and wipe the floor with a rag three minutes later. It's easy and fast this way.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PE release film?
- PE protective film is used for the primary protection of electronic products when they leave the factory while PE release film is used as disposable consumable to protect the raw materials when wastes is discharged during processing.
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- The simplest way is apply it with a layer of transparent glue over and over again and wait until it gets dry.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Basically there is no solution. But you can try to use a heat gun. By the way, it needs patience.
- Q:How to remove bubbles in the cell phone protective film?
- Can only be re - film, that bubble is the air inside, if you close to the edge of the phone, you can squeeze out
- Q:Can the human body have an invisible protective film?
- Science - - no, you ask this question to prove that you are a biological blind, protective film, soul, what are you looking at supernatural novels? The human body is essentially made up of cells.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:What's the difference between the original film and the protective film?
- Fourth: to prevent electromagnetic radiation (film has a certain anti electromagnetic breaking effect), pregnant women and babies born as little as possible contact with radiation of electronic productsFifth: mirror the function of girls favorite (mirror film can be used as a mirror, to attend any place, you can use the phone as a mirror make-up)Sixth: variety of color film to highlight personalitySeventh: diamond film dazzlingEighth: the screen through regular film protection, not only mobile phone screen from scratch, oil contamination, and can reduce the use of mobile phone owners eye fatigue. There are more and more people who like to put their cell phones in their pockets, and most people have the problem that they have mobile phones, keyboards and screens which are easy to get into the dust
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range