General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
1. Application: Polished aluminum sheet are usually protected with transparent color or transparent blue color PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Item Number: W80-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- 1. Wipe away the dust on the surface of the screen with the fibrous cloth attached at first. When you wipe the screen, you should wipe in the same direction. Don't do it back and forth. 2. Then determine the direction in which you will stick the film. And peel down a small part of the release film marked as "step1" and get ready to stick it. 3. When you stick the film, you should peel down a part of the release film and align it at the screen. Then stick it to the screen and tear the release film at the same time until the whole film is sticked to the screen. 4. When it's done, tear off the second layer of release film marked as "Step2" . 5. Finally completely tear off "Step2" release film. Then you can use it without worry.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:What's the coating for paint?
- Some nano coating, some double coating, a bit of a single coating, anyway, because the coating is not the same, the price is slightly different, my car is doing TITAN paint protective film, it is a dual coating technology,
- Q:Decorate the entrance door and protect the film with any glue
- The door door is made of inkjet material, which is still sealed with tape, and will stay flat as much as possible. Some outside may use soft protective film, but most will still use adhesive tape to seal, and the possibility of using glue is very small.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Generally, hot-blast air works. If not, try boiling water. Pour some boiling water on the door and wipe it off with dry cloth.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- I suggest you to use sticky gum. Protective film can't be covered on non-sticky gum. You'd better wipe up the gum when you use it.
- Q:What is the table tennis reverse protection film
- That transparent paper is disposable, tear it off and throw it away.Reverse protection film really thicker than that, more firmly, square round are generally buy Rubber when distribution, single buy 2 yuan, for the protection of rubber.Rubber is in fact very delicate, very short life, well protected the longest half a year.Water, air, and dust accelerate the oxidation of the gum and lose its stickiness.If the reverse protective film on the surface, isolated from the air, can reduce the reverse oxidation loss of adhesive.Every time after playing, wash cotton (in fact is a sponge cleaning agent (water) and can also personally feel that the cleaning agent is) clean the rubber surface, with protective film, and then use the pressure glue stick flattened (if not find a flat edge rubbing), get rid of air on it.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- The main carrier of protective film is plastic. Generally, the protection film on plastic steel window are mainly made from raw materials including PE, OPP, PET which will be easy to get aged after a long time. Therefore, it's necessary to tear off the film in time.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range