General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Item Number: W80-40TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
- Q:What is a process protective film and what is its use?
- For example, the compression of plastic parts, injection molded parts, steel, ceramics etc. in the first stone forming or surface after polishing to paste immediately with a protective film, there is the operation process of stamping chassis panel, stone carving, acrylic carving and so on machining surface protection.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easy to tear it off.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
- Q:Should the protective film of the sole of high-heeled shoes be torn off?
- I suggest that if you don't take it, you'll break it if you don't walk a few steps. Half of it is stuck on half of the shoe and it's floating in the air. Not only is it ugly, but it falls,
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- It just narrow the angel of view and make the screen viewable only from the front side. The principle is quite simple. It's just like there are some small cannular structures that form the film. If the angel of view is not right, the things behind the film can't be seen.
- Q:Laser cutting mirror stainless steel, do not tear off protective film, OK? What's the effect?
- Film viscosity requirements must be better, it is best to use laser special film. If the viscosity is not good, you can first use a small power line, and then cut, so that time will waste some, but the speed of the line is also very fast.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:PET protection film sticking is not firm, how to solve?
- It is common in the three layer of PET protective film material, the main reason is because the use of synthetic silica, silica gel with liquidity, if the PET protective film surface encountered some small particles squeeze, it will form a crystal, the best way to avoid the crystallization point, is to protect the PET surface protective film
- Q:Is it okay not to tear off the protective film on the mirror stainless steel during laser cutting? How about the effect?
- If it's ordinary film, it can be torn off. And you need to coat the stainless steel with specific laser film. At present, most stainless steels are covered with ordinary films. But if you need to do the laser cutting processing, you'd better require the manufacturer to use specific laser film when you buy the plates. Generally, laser film is thicker. And it's not easy to wear out. Apart from that, it won't be blown away during cutting. It protect the stainless steel all the way.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range