General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
Item Number: W40-30T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The finish of my house has been done for years. But the protective film on the marble surface wasn't removed at that time. Now it gets difficult to remove. What I can do?
- Apply some essential balm or detergent to the marble surface and cover the surface with preservative film. Press out the air between the surface and the film. And then tear off the film a minute later.
- Q:What material is used for the adhesive film of the protective film on the aluminum plate?
- The protective film on the aluminium plate is made of PE thin film. Specifically, the film is co-extruded by three layers of thin film. The film can be sticked to the aluminium plate to protect the surface of the aluminium plate from unexpected scratches and damage after it's covered with glue.
If you want to learn more about PE protective film, you can go to the PP forum. There are many insiders who are specialized in this field.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on tiles?
- Sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor for three minutes, then wipe with a duster. It's easy and fast.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- Why do you want to remove the film? You can keep it. You will get used to it for a period of time. It will be troublesome if you destroy the handle while tearing off the film.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- Privacy protective film is anti-glare and anti-reflection that can control the incidence direction of light and protect commercial secrets and personal privacy. The content displayed on the screen can only be seen by the user from an angle of 45 degrees from the front side. Whoever standing on the two sides can see a black screen only. I have bought one from OK8.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- Heat the plastic plate at first (Baking it on fire. Note not to put it too close to the fire, otherwise the plate will be out of shape; Or putting it on heating radiator for a while; Of course if it's summer, you can just put it under the sun.). And then slowly pick up one cornor with your nails and tear it off. Roll it while tearing it. You can grasp the film when you roll it for 6 or 7 times. And then tear off the whole film. The key point is patience. If there's a part where the glue is too sticky, stop pulling and dig it with your nails. Remember not to pull it too hard.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:What does "protective membrane" mean against blue light?
- So that the skin produces macular, freckles, will increase the degree of myopia of the eye, resulting in visual fatigue, but also detrimental to normal sleep. Mainly in mobile phones, tablet PCs, computer monitors, fluorescent lamps, digital products, LCD, LED and other light.
- Q:What are the conditions for the production of PET protective films?
- Two, industry standards: industry standards refers to national standards within the scope of all industries. The "standard law" stipulates: "there is no national standards and there is a need in a nationwide industry within the unified technical requirements, you can formulate industry standards.". The industry standards shall be formulated by the relevant administrative departments under the State Council and submitted to the administrative department for standardization under the State Council for the record. After the publication of the national standard, the industry standard will be abolished." National standards and industry standards are national standards applicable.
- Q:Can the human body have an invisible protective film?
- Scientifically speaking, there is no such film. From mysticism, religion has a similar film. For example, Buddhism refers to the human body (also known as skin), once damaged, people die, can not restrain the soul.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range