Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes Related Searches
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes firm in China.
How do ordinary NBR and EPDM materials differ?
- Nitrile rubber (NBR) is composed of butadiene and acrylonitrile was prepared by emulsion polymerization, nitrile rubber by emulsion polymerization at low temperature, excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance, strong adhesion. Its disadvantages are low temperature resistance, poor ozone resistance, poor insulation properties, and slightly lower elasticity. Nitrile rubber is mainly used in the manufacture of oil resistant rubber products.s
How do soft silicone rubber print?
- Its role is to fill the gap between the heating power device and heat sink, or add in the heating device for cooling and surrounding objects, to achieve thermal temperature effect.s
There is a crack in rubber products
- It is possible that the sulfur is too fast, the outside is ripe and the inside is slow cooked because of the uneven expansions
What are the common rubber products, please tell me
- Rubber is a high elastic polymer compound, which has high elasticity that other materials do not have, so it is also called elastomer. Its main feature is the enormous molecular weights
Will rubber products fade?
- Rubber products will fade, is a rubber aging process, mainly due to external factors, temperature changes, the use of time, light, chemicals, external force and so on.s
Why is natural rubber a strategic material?
- Rubber is an important strategic material, in the national defence application is very extensive, for example, a tank with more than 800 kg of general rubber; thirty thousand ton warship with sixty-eight tons of rubber, military equipment, air force facilities, almost all defense engineering rubber footprint. The use of rubber made ship, tent, warehouse and protective equipment, clothing etc. there are many varieties of bath water. As for the anti - tip technology needs high temperature, low temperature, oil resistance, high vacuum resistance and other special properties of the rubber, the constitution of 0 products is indispensable. With the development of national defense modernization, rubber, which is capable of resisting the temperature range of minus 100-400 DEG C and capable of resisting various acids, bases and oxidants with special properties, is being developed and manufactured.s
What is the harm of rubber to the human body?
- Depends on what rubber, and see what the rubber does. Some rubber additives used more, the processing of the flavor is more heavy, more toxic. If you do containers, try not to use it to store people's food, so as not to volatilize, causing harmful substances volatilization.Guidance opinion:Some of the rubber itself is no poison, and basically additive little, there will be no toxicity. Such as silicone rubber, but also can do food grade, used in tableware, artificial organs and so on.Rubber has a component called aniline, which contains a special odor.Harm: 1, blood damage, 2, liver damage, 3, urinary system damage, 4, nervous system damage, 5, skin damage and sensitization, skin itching, 6, crystal damage, 7 carcinogenic, teratogenic.Measures: keep the air circulation in the work place; the adsorption of poisonous gas; do personal protection; strengthen the monitoring of toxic and harmful substances in the workplaces; strengthen the occupational examination.May wear the gas mask, has certain function.s
What is the definition of mixed rubber?
- Chemical property：Synthetic rubber is composed of different monomers under the action of the initiator, the polymerization of polymers of variety, monomer, styrene, butadiene acrylonitrile, isobutylene, chloroprene etc.. There are four kinds of polymerization process: emulsion polymerization, solution polymerization, suspension polymerization and bulk polymerization.s
what is silicone rubber
- Silicone rubber (SiliconeRubber) is a molecular bond properties of both inorganic and organic polymer elastic material, the primary key elements of its silicon atoms and oxygen ato...
what happens when pipes freeze
- Water expands when it freezes.If it freeze then the water pipe will be broken. Most piping systems allow for expansion and contraction, but only to a certain point. Once there is n...
what to do when pipes freeze
- Shut off the water immediately. Don't attempt to thaw frozen pipes unless the water is shut off. Freezing can often cause unseen cracks in pipes or joints.Apply heat to the fro...
How do you unfreeze pipes
- Do not use open-flame devices such as a blowtorch or propane heater. This is not only a serious fire danger, but it may cause excessive amounts of steam to build up in the pipe and...
What is a rubber tree
- Rubber trees, deciduous trees, have milky sap. It requires average annual rainfall of 1150 to 2500 mm, but rubber trees should not be planted in areas of low humidity. Suitable for...