General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Item Number: W60-35T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to define the adhesion degrees of protective film?
- At present, there's no such internatinal standards. Each company has its own standards. It's for reference that the adhesion of protective film is usually classified into four degrees which are slight, low, meidium, and high. Generally, 0.02-0.1N refers to slight degree; 0.1-1N,low degree; 1-2N, medium and 2-6N, high. But this is not always the same. It depends on the requirements of themanufacturers.
- Q:How can the camera screen be ripped when it is coated with a protective film?
- The film itself has a vent, in between the film and the camera screen space from the clean, the film will cling to the screen, to separate words, must make between the two is filled into the space, can use the nail pick a corner, then slowly is too high, this space will be along the slot into the space, you can tear down.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- I do not suggest to use water (water with washing powder etc.). You can use oil. If possible, you can buy some special stainless steel cleaning oil. If the door is painted, machine oil is okay.
- Q:How to buy computer screen protection film?
- With 2 LCD digital products, anti reflective design -- most are more in outdoor use, consumers should choose to use the LCD protective film has anti reflective function, also has anti scratch and anti fingerprint of home is also used to consider function. Two, understand their needs at present computer screen protective film market can be divided into three categories: anti reflective film (AG film): applicable to all LCD digital products, from scratch by the notebook with outstanding performance, welcome home, the price is cheaper. The high pass film (UL film):PET surface for special mirror processing, after use, keep the screen image effect is bright, clear color, used in LCD screen for indoor viewing, the effect is very ideal. But the anti reflective properties, oil proof and anti fingerprint properties than anti reflective film. Anti reflective high pass film (AR film): the only type of liquid crystal protective film with 92% transmittance and anti reflection function on the market at present. Low reflective outdoor design, especially for dark environment, the picture is clear and bright, can block visible light, ultraviolet radiation in the field of 90%, to protect the eyes
- Q:Stainless steel plastic film for more than a year, how to remove clean?
- In practice, we found the following two good methods: alcohol to eliminate division. With a soft cloth dipped in sufficient amount of 95% alcohol, and then gently wipe the self-adhesive place, self-adhesive will easily become soft and divorced, while alcohol generally does not damage the plastic parts or painted surface. But sometimes find some alcohol on the sticker is not very effective, this is use a soft cloth dipped in a little gasoline graze attention stickers, because of a plastic or gasoline paint has dissolved, so be careful to use either first in an important place of light clean look, if there is no problem use; but must be careful not to use too much fuel, at the same time should be short! I have tried to wipe the surface of the car with gasoline for a short time. It has no obvious effect on the surface of the car body. As a result, it's easy to remove the glue......
- Q:Decorate the entrance door and protect the film with any glue
- Standard for entrance door protection1, door door with the company's unified door stickers for full package protection, with transparent tape will protect the film paste firmly.2, "please forgive me" the words of the frame along the height of 1700 mm, the door labeled "understanding" frame in the middle position, if the door leaf is a composite door, door stickers on "understanding" should be in the parent frame on the door, and maintain the integrity of the pattern.3. Use the standard protective film to protect the three sides of the doorframe intact and firm.
- Q:The ways to remove the protective film on household appliances
- Heating the film with electric hair drier and then clean it. The effect may be better.
- Q:What are the ways to remove the stainless steel protective film?
- 1, with paper towels stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, not to use medical also OK) wipe, and then rub a few stainless steel protective film on the clean.2. Use nail polish. The usage is similar to alcohol acetone. The effect is also good. Washing water does not require quality, good or general, as long as you can wash off all nail polish.
- Q:What to do if the plastic protective film can't be torn down?
- If the material won't be damaged, you can try to heat it with electric hair drier.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- I suppose you can't remove the film because you didn't remove it immediately when you bought the door. You can find whether there is a part where the film curls. Apply some essential balm (or other oil) to the part and peel the part off at the same time. Repeating it for several times, you will find it's getting easier to peel. All you need is patience!
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range