General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Item Number: W100-50T(1)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on LCD?
- Use alcohol.
- Q:Performance index of PE protective film
- According to the adhesive force, the main parts are: super low viscosity protective film, low viscosity protective film, medium and low viscosity protective film, medium viscous protective film, high viscosity protective film and super high viscosity protective film1. ultra low viscosity protective film (i.e., micro bottom sticky):Characteristics: thick (0.03m + 0.003), width (less than 1.3), high (100-1500), substrate (PE), peel strength (5g/cm), temperature (60), stretching rate (>400)Uses: easy to use, easy to paste, easy to tear, no residual glue phenomenon, applicable to organic plates, instruments, monitors, glass lenses, plastic lenses and so on
- Q:What are the uses, features and descriptions of PET protective films?
- Use of PET protective film1. surface hardening (HC) treatment, up to 3.5-4H, scratch resistant and wear-resistant.2. silicone composite layer is adhesive, can prevent the formation of bubbles.3., silicone features are repeated paste, leaving no traces, no corrosion of the surface.4, used to protect the LCD, touch screen, mobile phones, digital cameras and PDA screen, in use to avoid scratches, to protect the screen effect.5. the coating is made of an optical grade transparent polyester film (PET) coated with silica gel and then bonded to a transparent polyester (PET) release film.6., composite silicone layer can effectively absorb part of the direct collision, protect the screen is not easy to damage.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:What are the materials used in the production of aluminium protective films? What's the harm to life?
- Aluminum production is mainly used PE protective film, common protective films are: milk white PE protective film, blue PE protective film, high permeability PE protective film.PE protective films are environmentally friendly products, fully in line with the relevant national standards - strictly speaking, international standards. No harm to the human body. Our factory produces a large number of such protective film, there is a need to find us.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- I don't know whether you're talking about wooden door or stainless steel door. If it's stainless steel door, I suggest you to wipe it off using soft cloth with lacquer thinner or n-hexane. However, lacquer thinner and n-hexane are industrial supplies. I don't know whether you can get them.
If it's wooden door, things are more troublesome because the ways above are not suitable. The reason is that both lacquer thinner and n-hexane will corrode the paint of the door. And I suggest you not to remove the protective film on the new door. The film will fall off itself when it's used for too long.
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- Explosion-proof membrane is ok ~
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range