General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The finish of my house has been done for years. But the protective film on the marble surface wasn't removed at that time. Now it gets difficult to remove. What I can do?
- Using lacquer thinner.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- There is a kind of functional protective film for eye protection in condition of using eyeys at night or in a enviornment that is either too dim or too bright. Since soft contact lenses have poor oxygen permeability, it's advisable to wear hard contact lenses to make sure your eyes are not getting too dry when you use eyes at night.
- Q:Decorate the entrance door and protect the film with any glue
- Standard for entrance door protection1, door door with the company's unified door stickers for full package protection, with transparent tape will protect the film paste firmly.2, "please forgive me" the words of the frame along the height of 1700 mm, the door labeled "understanding" frame in the middle position, if the door leaf is a composite door, door stickers on "understanding" should be in the parent frame on the door, and maintain the integrity of the pattern.3. Use the standard protective film to protect the three sides of the doorframe intact and firm.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:There are several labels on the toughened film, which are the protective films that need to be torn off
- When the film is pasted, we should first tear off the label. After it has been pasted, if it is broken, it will be torn off. If there is no standard, it will be done.
- Q:What does "protective membrane" mean against blue light?
- An eye protection film developed for blue light radiation. Blue light cell phone uses blue ray blocking technology to absorb and transform blue light, so that the blue light can be effectively blocked, and the purpose of protecting eyesight can be achieved.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- According to material quality, it can be made from common materials including PET, OPP (PP), PVC and PE.
- Q:What are the protective films?
- The most common is the high definition film, characterized by cheap, clear (relative to matte film, diamond film transmittance and reflective rate), the closest to the visual effect of no film, the drawback is easy to leave fingerprints, oilIt is a very good feeling, matte film, matte, not easy to leave fingerprints, to the maximum to avoid the disadvantages of the situation that HD phone screen patch of oil is the reflection rate is high, that is to increase the brightness of the screen, or see clearlyNail polish is similar to that of diamond films that the girls, similar to the feeling of the fluorescence is not easy to keep the fingerprint grease shortcomings and scrub, and the outside world is too bright that fluorescent (or reflective chips) will affect the mobile phone reading sight
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:Is it okay not to tear off the protective film on the mirror stainless steel during laser cutting? How about the effect?
- You'd better use laser film on stainless steel. Ordinary film can be easily blown away by the air generated during cutting, mobilizing the cutting piece.
Generally, it's not necessary to tear off the covered laser film. Severe burn may be caused if the film is torn down.
But there's one thing that you must pay attention to that the film can't be covered on the under side of the stainless steel.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range