General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Item Number: W140-60BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:Is there a protective film on the surface of the LCD screen?
- Take a wet rag and rub it on the screen, wiping out the protective film that appears on the screen, causing the screen to blur. If too hard, even the screen will be cut, so that liquid crystals flow out.
- Q:How to prevent the protective film from damage and the stainless steel from marks when drawing the steel?
- The surface quality of drawing dies of stainless steel is highly required. Rough surface can decrease friction and increase the property of adhesive resistance. Therefore, after the grinding processing, the more important work is to remove the processing marks left on the drawing dies. However, few people know the importance of the grinding and polishing processes when making dies. Throughout the whole process, the proportion of grinding and polishing processes should reach one third because the appearance quality of stainless steel products,to a large extent, is determined by the grinding and polishing techniques of making dies. The rougher the surface of dies is, the less it needs re-grinding. And the life of the dies also extends accordingly. If the surface of dies is not well grinded and polished, the marks on the drawn products will be clear. Although there's something to do with the fact that drawing stainless steel can easily cause seizing tumour, too. And to polish these marks takes time and the result is not good. Thus we should pay more attention to the grinding and polishing processes. Only when the surface processing precision of dies improves, can the marks decrease and the life of dies extend. In recent years, various new polishing techniques and polishing tools have arised at home. New processes and equipments such as ultrasonic polishing, electropolishing, abrasive jet and extrusion honing have been developed.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- The ways to remove the protective film on stainless steel door:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil. If you don't have hair drier, boiling water is also okay! The best way is to heat the film at first and then clean it with talcum powder. It can stay glossy and new. Besides, you can give paint diluent, acetone solution or alcohol a try (They are all organic solution.). But I think paint diluent is better. We call it acquer thinner or banana oil here. Generally it's sold in hardware stores. But I would like to dilute the kind of paint will be relatively easy to use, anyway, the hardware stores generally have to sell, and you can also try to dilute the paint with a solution, or a wooden shovel.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Not to tear it down. Peel it off after it's heated by air heater and then wipe the surface of the stainless steel with a warm towel.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Drop some Huaren multifunctional glue cleaner on the door and tear the film off 20 seconds later.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Generally, stretch film is made from PE meterial added adhesive additives ,like PIB master batch. It's produced by flowing spread processing. The surface of the film is slight adhesive that can make the films stick to each other. It's mainly used to pack and twine things to fix the things. Protective films can be classified into many types. The most common type is PE film coated with a layer of glue, just like scotch tape used in daily life, mainly used to protect solid surface. You can tear it off when you don't use it.
- Q:Stainless steel plastic film for more than a year, how to remove clean?
- Buy a bottle of glue is only a few 20 dollars, a lot of places can use. Also can use for a long timePut some decorations on the front door with strong adhesive tape, and then leave a mark of glue on the door. Use gasoline or kerosene can erase the tape, buy 1200 water sandpaper to wipe water speckle trace, buy a pot of transparent varnish, banana oil to dilute, brush brush once a response to light. Do not use nail polish brush to wipe, can go to the gum stains, but the door will become a misty white spot.Protective film: first, scrape the protective film with a knife, then wipe it with petroleum essence; the frosted glass will wipe off the protective film and then wipe it with turpentine.
- Q:How to clean the keyboard protection film?How to wash the best?
- Oh, this is not pay attention to, directly with water can be washed, or you can add detergent or detergent, as long as the decontamination basically no what problem, but should pay attention to the wash to let it dry naturally, not the sun to pull, it is not easy to deform and the keyboard does not match.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Using alcohol! But you should mind that the alcohol won't get into the phone.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range