General Information of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Item Number: W150-70BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- It's about the cutter. Maybe the position of cutter is too low. Sometimes, if the cutter ring is not smooth enough, the same problem may occur. Besides, for better result, you should also ensure that the cutter is pressed to the right position and no indentation on the blade.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- HY - T160 glue may be used in PE protective film. Its flexibility is good.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on kitchen ventilator? ?
- If it doesn't affect the appearance too much, you'd better keep it. It may damage the surface coating of the kitchen ventilator or even cause corrosion if you tear it off. If you must remove it, do it in a gentle manner. Ways like heating with fire, scraping with knife or grinding should be chosen with caution because even if it's the glass, scratches may remain on it. You could try to use some oil to soak it but it takes time.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- Try to turn the metal bearer of the sofa or bed to the left at first. If it won't work, you can take a more detailed photo of it.
- Q:Salesman how to do protective film sales?
- Hello, LZ, it's my pleasure to answer your question.I am doing protective film industry electricity supplier. I have also done many years of sales, and personally think, do sales, regardless of which industry is the same.
- Q:Can the TP protection screen prevent the screen from being broken?
- Protects the screen from scratches, but prevents the screen from breaking
- Q:How do you keep the film on the refrigerator for a long time?
- I do the refrigerator, and I tell you a professional way. First, buy a roll of sticky adhesive tape
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range