PE Film for Pertective from China Model GXH088
PE Film for Pertective from China Model GXH088 is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
1. Dimension : Height 50cm x 2.4kg
Core 400g, Nett Film 2kg (A lot of supplier selling the core is heavy buy film is less, please pay attention to it).
2. Quantity : 6 rolls in a carton
1 ) Different temperature resistance with good adhesion.
2 ) High tensile strength, good resistance of damage,no residue, eco-friendly.
3 ) Printing logo on paper core and carton mark as customers' need
4 ) SGS, ISO,BV, CTI certificates approved
5）Professional teamwork for orders
6）No.365 on the 2012 Fortune Global 500
7) Professional manufacturer with 31 years experiences of adhesive tapes
Special size,color can be made according to customer's requirement
Widely Used for protective
Red, milky, green, white , yellowish, blue, black, or at will.
20ft container or as you need.
30% in advance,70% balance the copy of B/L.
15workdays except the affirming date of logo on paper core and carton after receiving the deposit.
Jumbo rolls size
normal length: 20m,33m,50m,100m
ISO.9001.2008. and SGS.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:What are the uses of PET protective films?
- PET protective film is the most common kind of protective film on the market at presentPET protective film is mainly characterized by:First, the utility model has the advantages of good transparency and smoothness, and good display effect.Two, no DU, hygiene.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
- Q:Does anyone know of a glue that sprays up to form a protective film?
- Adhesive type: cross linking resin adhesiveGlue main component: polyacrylic acid fat;Rosin resinPhysical form: colorless transparent liquid (rosin resin is milky white liquid)Viscosity type: Micro stick, low viscosity, medium viscosity, high viscosity, super high viscosity five seriesUsage: at high temperature with PET, POPP, kraft paper and other materials on the surface of adhesion (coating)Solid content: 40 + 2%
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- It depends on you. But you should be careful if you really want to cut it. You know there may be bulges on the edeg of the film after you cut it. The side with those bulges should be put upwards.
- Q:There are several labels on the toughened film, which are the protective films that need to be torn off
- Now there are two kinds of toughened glass film. One is only one side with label (label), and the other is with label on both sides
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:How to get off the dust attached to the mobile phone protective film?
- It's difficult to remove the dust, I suppose. You can use a bank card to get rid of the bubbles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range