General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
Item Number: W60-30T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Using some green wallpapers which are more eye protective.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- Generally speaking, tempered glass film is put in a small bag to prevent dust, scratches and knocks. The front side of it is a layer of tempered glass. Thus there's no need to coat it with other protective films.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on PCM plate in a quick way?
- PCM plate can be coated with film using machine. But you can only tear off the film by hands. There is no such machine that can remove the film for you.
- Q:How can I get the screen saver?
- You use the screen film, may contain glue, with a hairdryer first baked "attention distance", after heating relatively easy to peel! Ordinary adhesive tape can not be used as a screen film, it is recommended not to use!
- Q:How to remove the shadow of the keyboard protection screen in the notebook screen?
- In general, the keyboard does not touch the screen (the laptop B bezel is surrounded by cushioning and anti compression pads). This may be due to the fact that the keyboard protection you purchased is thicker than the gap between the foot pad and the screen, so the screen is compressed and the watermark is left for a long time. (this actually work with some laptop related work has lower notebook, in the mold design on the existence of such defects, the screen is almost no gap between the surface of the keyboard and display more will form a slight squeeze, long-term use is likely to cause this phenomenon.Suggest that you pay attention to watch your laptop B (screen surface) around the foot pad, to see if the thickness is enough. In addition to remove watermark by alcohol and a soft brush on the screen printed water cleaning (note must be light, turn off the power, try to make the screen tends to level, prevent the liquid flowing inside through the frame around the screen), you can also try to screen film!I hope I can help you. Good luck!
- Q:Usually what equipments does it need in processing PE film?
- Using cutting machine is OK! !
- Q:The PET protective film is compared to other protective membranes
- PE protective film is based on special polythene (PE) plastic film, which is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene and low-density polyethylene according to the density. PE protective film is the most simple macromolecule organic compound. It is the most widely used polymer material in the world today. Its biggest advantage is protection products in the production and processing, transportation, pollution, no storage and use in the process of corrosion, scratch, surface protection of original smooth glossy, so as to improve the product quality and market competitiveness.The mechanical properties of PET protective coatings are excellent. Their strength and toughness are the best among all thermoplastics. Tensile strength and impact strength are much higher than those of ordinary films;
- Q:How to remove the layer of protective film on wooden door?
- There are many ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective films on household appliances?
- Yes, you need to. It will be good to the heat dissipation of the appliances this way! And the visual effect is better this way too.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range